Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Killeen/Waco/BCS > Coed Discussions - Killeen/Waco/BCS
test
Coed Discussions - Killeen/Waco/BCS Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163189
Yssup Rider60842
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48633
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42517
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36940
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-06-2013, 08:09 AM   #1
M.I.L.F. JOY
Account Disabled

User ID: 116295
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink PARDON ANY CONFUSION PLEASE LET ME CLEAR THIS UP

My sweet horny community:

In reference to this review....

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=920103

I am Sensualcita formerly Bibi Joy here in Eccie. Sensualcita is my handle Bibi Joy is my name. I have stellar reviews with both handle & name. Back in ASPD I went by Sensualady. In which I had stellar reviews as well.

My sister HOT SERENITY is a good provider living in College Station. I live in San Antonio but travel to College Station.

Hot Serenity is trying to follow into my footsteps. Trying to build a good reputation as I have. We both are doing the best we can. Being that we are about the only providers out there in College Station. So be good to my sis when im away in S.A.....

We are sharing one number im not going to create a new one. I have no time nor computer access to do such work. Nor do we have time for unnecessary drauma. The only precious time we have is for you to enjoy us.

I handle all business booking appointments for myself & Hot Serenity.

Please PM before you call the number & when you call the number please state your handle & which provider you would like to meet. SIMPLE...it shouldnt take a rocket scientist to figure it out...lol

As far as my website if you want to see my pics or see Hot Serenity you must politely request for a pin through the contact form. EASY!!

We are not the same build I dont see how anyone can form such an opinion until you meet us both. We look exactly alike but I am taller & older. She is shorter & young. We are both beautiful & hot as stated by just about everyone that meets us. Whatever your cup of tea we have it. If we arent then drink a red bullshit or take a cold shower for your blue balls...lol

HoHoHOOOOO MERRY XXX-MAS
M.I.L.F. JOY is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 10:46 AM   #2
JRTXBCS
Registered Member

Default Thank you

I appreciate the clarification and I look forward to meeting both of you. Stay warm.
JRTXBCS is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 12:56 PM   #3
Guest062716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Thanks for the clarification. Helps to hear it from the source. Hopefully this will.squash any further confusion.
Guest062716 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 04:18 PM   #4
HOT SERENITY
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 203968
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

BLUE BALLZZZ
HOT SERENITY is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 08:21 PM   #5
M.I.L.F. JOY
Account Disabled

User ID: 116295
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking IzZz ANYONE HORNYY OUT THERE..LOL

Thought I asked you all to take care of my sis HOT SERENITY......WTF Where is the ISO section she has a beautiful room tonight doesnt anyone want to be treated VIP....Lol

PM me please dont hang your Bue BallZzz. on your Xxxmas tree...
M.I.L.F. JOY is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women