Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70736
biomed162816
Yssup Rider60505
gman4453248
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48499
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41932
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36327
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-20-2010, 03:21 PM   #1
ftwjoe
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2
Default since too much talk of screening

Seriously how many providers really book without screening? One reason I never booked with most around here asks for screening info. And I am really not interested in giving any personal info out. Sorry wonderful ladies.
ftwjoe is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 03:40 PM   #2
ItalianaPrincess
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 14871
My ECCIE Reviews

Screening is for us to feel safe, in hopes that you are not connected with or anything.

Really- There are providers who don't screen?

Wow

ItalianaPrincess is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 03:50 PM   #3
CenterLock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Wow.

I don't go so far as to have a hobby car and try and conceal my handle here when I book (actually I prefer PM over anything with a side message on P411) - but to not offer reasonable screening info?

It's like I told a provider not too long ago (one that was ready to See me with NO screening - so yes they are out there) - I know I'm a nice guy but you don't.

Lack of any screening upsets me to the point of not scheduling.
CenterLock is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 03:50 PM   #4
~Ze~
Just a girl in the world.

User ID: 444
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sadly, most women know NOTHING about screening until they join the online sector of this lifestyle.
~Ze~ is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 04:20 PM   #5
Lana Warren
Account Disabled

User ID: 2438
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftwjoe View Post
Seriously how many providers really book without screening? One reason I never booked with most around here asks for screening info. And I am really not interested in giving any personal info out. Sorry wonderful ladies.
I can totally understand why a gentleman would be leery in giving out too much information for screening......it can and will be used against him if he sees the wrong lady! Sad, but it's true! Like I've said a million times, if you do your homework, you know which ladies that can be trusted and those who cannot! But, you go ahead and book with someone who doesn't screen.......let's just hope you don't end up behind bars, robbed and beaten, or dreaded NCNS!
Lana Warren is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 04:21 PM   #6
Lauren Lane
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 26
My ECCIE Reviews

I recently had one of my ATF clients who is very under the radar tell me that one of the most popular posting and raved about girls on here did not ask him for screening other than his name He didn't see her based on that
Lauren Lane is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 04:30 PM   #7
CenterLock
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lana Warren View Post
...let's just hope you don't end up behind bars, robbed and beaten, or dreaded NCNS!
It should say something when the "dreaded NCNS" is the best possibility.

I agree about "too much info" but where my homework is for my safety, screening is for hers.
CenterLock is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 04:37 PM   #8
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Lane View Post
I recently had one of my ATF clients who is very under the radar tell me that one of the most popular posting and raved about girls on here did not ask him for screening other than his name He didn't see her based on that

The rules of engagement are there for your safety and that of your crew!

And usually the questions are few and easily answered. . .

And yes, I did decide against booking with a young lady a year or two ago because rather than ask for the P411 which I had at the time, said something to the effect of, "come on down, I can tell by your voice you're OK!"

I guess it's all in the voice. I no longer have the P411 because I don't get out often, but I still have references that I'm proud of and won't take any unnecessary risks with anyone who doesn't take this somewhat seriously.

Regards,
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 04:45 PM   #9
KRH
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

As I mentioned on another thread, i'm very sceptical about putting my employment information onto any website involved with the hobby. I don't doubt the integrity of P411's owners, but at the end of the day it's software; and as a programmer, I know that any piece of software given enough time and energy can have its flaws exposed. There's also the thought of it being requisitioned by LE or similar if it had an involvement in a high profile case of some kind. The list goes on.

Conversely, i'm happy to provide any details to a provider directly based on a solid reputation and in person. I think it's much easer to make that judgment call on a person, standing in front of them, how they act, how they conduct themselves. Providing any ID requested, employment details, or any other piece of private info in person is not a problem to me for a provider's safety, but throwing it out onto the Internet is certainly a major issue for me personally. I guess that will one day be a barrier to seeing who I want, but I guess it's something I have to take on the chin.

Just my $0.02.
KRH is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 04:51 PM   #10
luvstolickalot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Screening is necessary for everyone involved

I really have no desire to meet a lady who doesn't screen. It is for her protection primarily but I also feels she is responsible and looks out for her well being. Generally that lady cares enough about herself not to have problems from arrest to std. I have no problem with the information required by P411 and believe it is protected well.

Men who are so paranoid about screening really should stay home with their SO, they will be much happier. Any provider who cares enough to be on the major boards are as much concerned about being outed as you are. Ladies in this profession are extremely exposed to many things if they don't screen well and none of them are good or healthy.

I really don't see providers who don't screen. I really don't see providers without reviews, almost never call a lady from backpage, but if I do, I google their phone number, email address and provider handle. Amazing how much info is out there. If you post here and someone google's your handle will come up with your posts here.

You are playing with fire in the hobby and you better be prepared by having your fire extinguisher out at all times.
luvstolickalot is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 04:55 PM   #11
KRH
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvstolickalot View Post
Men who are so paranoid about screening really should stay home with their SO, they will be much happier.
LOL paranoia isn't reserved only for those with significant others! We've all got some things we don't want in the public domain, and as you infer in the last sentence, you can never be too careful.
KRH is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 05:00 PM   #12
TheBizzer
Valued Poster

Screening is necessary, but I'll only trust a third party like p411. Guys, I've had several well known and well reviewed providers over the years freely give out unsolicited information about clients of theirs. Giving real names and occupations of members here, what they like to do, what other illegal activities they're into, etc. This is without me asking, and in most cases telling them I don't want to know.

There is no attorney/client privilege here, I promise you.
TheBizzer is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 05:05 PM   #13
KRH
Account Disabled

Fair point, Bizzer, it's a pretty big gamble however you approach it. Don't suppose you'd be willing to PM me the providers names in confidence, so I can avoid them?!
KRH is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 08:40 PM   #14
Guest061111
Account Disabled

User ID: 334
My ECCIE Reviews

I knew of one provider to clearly stated she did not screen her clients. She would ask them to do this and that, and she would see them after certain "hoops". But, she never asked for personal information.

I always found that interesting...
Guest061111 is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 12:51 AM   #15
Dharma
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1673
My ECCIE Reviews

I know providers who don't screen but most do in one way or another. I am happy to tell any provider who asks, how I screen. There are other ways to do it like employment screening but I'm not familiar with those methods. I love P411! There are ways to secure references without giving away all your personal info.
Dharma is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women