Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162411
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41313
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-30-2012, 08:06 PM   #1
chriskraynik
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2
Default A Misread thought continued...

So I made a inquiry here: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=563363&page=3

And it was taken the wrong way, as an attack. But it was meant to be more generalized and in while writing a reply to clear up the misunderstanding, the thread was closed. the following is what my reply was going to be. In retrospect, I should have started a new thread instead of replying to that particular thread.

Not what I'm saying, I'll break it down a little more.

On verification site, we guys provide ID, Employment, etc, before we get a certain status. And at any time we can be asked to re-present them if it were ever brought into question. So why don't providers submit testing info to mods before being granted verified status? This isn't an attack on her, but since it was brought up in pieces in this thread I'd thought I through that out there. A required testing verification every two to three months for a year to maintain verified provider status, then once a year after the probational twelve months. If a provider no longer wishes to participate, they can still keep their account in a retired status but give up the rights to advertise on eccie. it would definately squash any doubts on any provider that says she's clean. words are just that words. easily misrepresented to benefit one purpose or another. not saying anyone is lying or asking thier bff to chime in on thier behalf (as if that adds to any credibility) but if she offered it to the mods, why not follow suite and make that a thing? it would help in swallowing some of the rates i've seen if I knew there was paper work to back it up before I wasted time screening or booking.
Old 09-30-2012, 08:22 PM   #2
Guest071514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 119544
My ECCIE Reviews

Babe, all I know is my test were done in the last 2 weeks, the bruise just healed on my freakin arm. And last before that was in April and that was every test in the book! I think it should be a requirement for all ladies to get tested, and not just for one thing, for everything. My thing is that since joining eccie I am a BBBJ provider, but not swallow due to the fact that what you swallow goes into the blood stream. Never before would I ever think of doing that, except that business leaned toward it. Ask any client if I didn't make sure he was clean, or if I had a smell. I shower before and after. So who cares, mine proof is from a lab, not a loud mouth! If 3-4 months is good, I would do it, but since I do wear a hat every single time, I thought that was good enough. Keep these threads going, I am sure this will be a feeding frenzy again for a hater who nobody wants to see! I do pretty well for myself. And this to will die down.
Old 09-30-2012, 08:39 PM   #3
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Your an adult engaging in sexual activities. You know the risk and you agree to take them every time you engage in any sexual behavior. It's your responsibility to play safe no one else's.

BustyAmy we've already established that speculation of medical conditions wont be allowed here.......but you realize by mentioning your own medical information you are subjecting yourself to discussion.
Old 09-30-2012, 08:43 PM   #4
YummyYesenia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 148347
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojojo213 View Post
Your an adult engaging in sexual activities. You know the risk and you agree to take them every time you engage in any sexual behavior. It's your responsibility to play safe no one else's.

BustyAmy we've already established that speculation of medical conditions wont be allowed here.......but you realize by mentioning your own medical information you are subjecting yourself to discussion.
She can't say she is clean here? I know we all take risk, but she was talked about. I don't think she should defend herself even at all. BA stop defending yourself, you know you are good. Who cares, like you said its a place to make business.
Old 09-30-2012, 08:44 PM   #5
chriskraynik
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

again not meant to be an attack on you. it was a generalization of a thought brought on by your own comment. I'm thrilled that you are pro active in your health, i'm just stating it would be great if it could be taken a step further to seperate verified ladies from the street, bp, gargbage that want to pose and take away from well balanced, healthy, upstanding women of esteem calibur, such as yourself.

I realize that it's wishful thinking and totally up to me to partake or not, but if we got to jump through hoops, why don't the ladies?
Old 09-30-2012, 08:51 PM   #6
YummyYesenia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 148347
My ECCIE Reviews

Well I'm new to this, but I have heard about ladies not being careful. I think its stupid. I thought this place was better than BP, but I think its the same. Rates are just higher. But the men here write reviews about BP ladies more than anything, so its the same.
Old 09-30-2012, 09:50 PM   #7
Pistolero
Bang! Bang an Ambassador

Encounters: 8

Sorry, staff verifying the health status of every provider is not gonna happen. Staff verifies a provider in that she has a website, reviews or vouches by established members. We do not run their business.

If the owners wanted to do that, and they won't, they would have have to increase staff by a large percentage. We stay quite busy as it is. I was not on here much on Sat, and when I checked emails I had 62.
Old 09-30-2012, 09:58 PM   #8
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Quote:
Originally Posted by YummyYesenia View Post
She can't say she is clean here? I know we all take risk, but she was talked about. I don't think she should defend herself even at all. BA stop defending yourself, you know you are good. Who cares, like you said its a place to make business.
You need to go back and re-read my post.... she can discuss her health issue all she would like to, however if she does this she must keep in mind that this is a discussion board and by making herself the topic of the discussion she is subjecting herself to discussion....

#16 - Posting about/Speculating about another person's medical condition is strictly forbidden. If a member encounters a medical issue and would like to get feedback from others or share it with the community, this would be allowed, but under no circumstances is a member to discuss or state anything about another member in this regard, unless it is in response to a question posed by that member.

Now if you have anymore concerns or questions regarding something not relevant to the topic feel free to pm me and I will gladly take them up with you but we wont go off topic here.
Old 09-30-2012, 10:06 PM   #9
cabletex7
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

If this is that big an issue for you, you should either

1. Find a new hobby or
2. Setup your own verification site - Testing 411 or T411 - that would include whatever testing your little heart desires.

I for one would support testing for minimum English language skills for hobbyists and providers. I wouldn't pay for it but I would read about it and say, "Yeah, I support that" although deep down inside I would miss Kayla Smith's incoherent ramblings. BTW, where the hell has she been?

Good luck.
Old 09-30-2012, 10:12 PM   #10
Sweet Discretion
Account Disabled

Hobbyists don't jump through any more hoops than providers. Hobbyists need vouches. Providers need vouches. Same deal. If you want providers to be tested then shouldn't the same apply to the guys?

Criskraniac, instead of wasting bandwidth suggesting that providers be required to be tested, which you know damn well ain't going to happen, why don't YOU go get tested and YOU only see providers who have current paperwork proving that they're clean. How about that sonny?

Case closed, end of discussion.

Thank you, thank you. I'll be here all night.
Old 09-30-2012, 10:18 PM   #11
Glynette
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 148632
My ECCIE Reviews

chris sugar, if there isn't a demand for it, it's not going to happen. There's too many other options and in general I don't think guys mind the risk. if that were the case bp would've drove itself out of business. but I'm all for the testing site. it would be an accessory that would picking out the ladies, like p411 does for us providers. good idea SD.
Old 09-30-2012, 10:50 PM   #12
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Guys do mind the risk. We just don't have a better option. If this was like holland and we had regulated brothels I would never visit a girl not working at one. I would pay the up charge for the testing and safe environment, here there is no option of that.
Old 10-03-2012, 06:33 PM   #13
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

I look out for outbreaks and smells. If there's something on your skin (ESPECIALLY around your mouth and genitals ) I will ask you about it before we start, and if I smell anything other than normal body funk that will wash off with a shower, I will decline.
Old 10-03-2012, 07:00 PM   #14
bestoralntexas
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 16633
My ECCIE Reviews

Im just gonna throw this out there....

When I provided, I was the hobby initiation to the greater Houston area,
I gave a neat little orientation for my newbies...and it went something like this....

If the HOOKER:
1. Does NOT have ALL her teeth, in decent condition, breath included-pass! ( A dental infection can be infectious!)
2. If her hands are dirty, PASS!
3. If she has any un-natural abscess, or opening on the opening you intend on entering-PASS!
4. Always request to use the restroom, I suggest a shower, sweat builds up in ten steps boys!
(Yuck-No sweaty BALLS!)
(And you can make sure there are no pimps with guns hiding out.)
5. If she doesn't touch you when you walk in, touch her before speaking.
6. Lock your wallet in the car, and don't give providers rides for god's sakes!
7. Never give out your full name, or identifying info, except to screening site, blackmail is a bitch!
8. Bring your own beverage, if you must have one, or risk being slipped a "micky".
9. Know the price and the menu before you arrive, bring no more than an extra 20.
10. Go with your gut, if you have that feeling of OH SHIT, than run! If not, enjoy!
11. If you walk in, and you already know this, or she is not for you, pass please!
If you are not for her, she will pass trust me, I have.
12. Boys, if there is any junk or nastiness down below, take care of it before meeting! Pull it back, and clean!
Any funk, and any descent hooker will PASS!
13. Don't fall in love, or if you do don't tell her, she will end up telling you she can't see you....

That's what I told my newbies anyway....
Old 10-04-2012, 09:49 AM   #15
linux
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by bustyamy View Post
I am a BBBJ provider, but not swallow due to the fact that what you swallow goes into the blood stream.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women