Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41306
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 02-01-2021, 05:53 AM   #1
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews
Default The Red Band Cause! (Human Trafficking)

I travel A LOT!
Those who frequent my location page know this. From Alaska to Florida and everything in between and I stay in NICE HOTELS ! This check in experience in Frisco was a new one to me. A BIG EYE OPENER ON HOW I AM A TARGET!
A big clear bowl with red velvet arm bands for $5 bucks was presented to me. When I asked what it was for she said to fight human trafficking.
Which I AM ALL FOR! Always!
So How does $ help do that I asked. To buy technology to trace & track sites and numbers for ads on bad sites signed in to our server and help pay for training classes to the employees on how to spot someone who may be prostituting out of the hotel. The many signs to look for. QUOTE UN QUOTE ( It is NOT hard to find them if you know what to look for)

The new band wagon is often disguised as a fight against (THE BUSINESS) and NOT TO ALWAYS HELP THOSE DOING IT AGAINST THEIR WILL.
I so BAD wanted to say PROSTITUTION IS NOT HUMAN TRAFFICKING!

I am ALL for giving $5 bucks hell $50 bucks to help an under age girl who has been kidnapped and forced to do things she does not want to do.
But to give my money to help aid in trying to put me, away or any legit lady trying to make a buck or 2 her way I have a huge problem with.
Majichands is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2021, 06:43 AM   #2
jajake56
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
I am ALL for giving $5 bucks hell $50 bucks to help an under age girl who has been kidnapped and forced to do things she does not want to do.
But to give my money to help aid in trying to put me, away or any legit lady trying to make a buck or 2 her way I have a huge problem with.

I completely agree!
jajake56 is online now   Quote
Old 02-01-2021, 10:04 AM   #3
DownForWhatever
BANNED

Encounters: 16

...meanwhile, the hotel is employing undocumented staff...who were trafficked into the country

Regardless...I tried looking this up and can't find anything.
DownForWhatever is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2021, 10:24 AM   #4
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majichands View Post
...The new band wagon is often disguised as a fight against (THE BUSINESS) and NOT TO ALWAYS HELP THOSE DOING IT AGAINST THEIR WILL.
I so BAD wanted to say PROSTITUTION IS NOT HUMAN TRAFFICKING!
And you are EXACTLY correct.

Part of my world revolves around individuals in the TX Foster system, and one of my required training sessions was a 2 hour pitch on Human Trafficking. It was presented by an officer from FW PD - and her first statement was -

"This NOT about PROSTITUTION" and went on to specify - who is trafficked.

Basically the only prostitutes that they target are those under legal age or not legal citizens - and they are only interested in the traffickers - they don't even turn the prostitutes over to ICE. If they're of legal age, even if they're deeply under the influence of a pimp / purveyor of unmentionables, they're NOT trafficked.

Kitchen work, warehouse, "Fireman" Movers/painters, Fly-by-night roofers and lots of independent yard work firms are among the biggest local targets. It's a scam to get illegals to obligate themselves in return for papers, border crossing etc and they get into "jobs" that are essentially slavery.

She even mentioned a couple of AMPs they know about, but they've vetted and all the workers were legal, so they moved on.

That said, lots of LE is using it as an EXCUSE to pursue prostitutes. Unfortunately most of us don't have Kraft's deep pockets and lawyers to fight our way out of those bogus situations.
mtabsw is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2021, 10:29 AM   #5
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Anyone selling their bodies is involved in trafficking in the eyes of LE.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2021, 10:48 AM   #6
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

YUP I AGREE ...meanwhile, the hotel is employing undocumented staff...who were trafficked into the country
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2021, 11:42 AM   #7
Ralph Fults
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Hotel donates your money and takes a tax deduction.
Ralph Fults is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2021, 12:00 PM   #8
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
I think that depends on the local PD / DA - but under it all, at least in Texas, according to a PD officer, adults in our country legally, in the prostitution business are NOT trafficked, and not targets of the trafficking unit.

Vice on the other hand, is of course chasing us.
mtabsw is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2021, 12:10 PM   #9
winn dixie
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtabsw View Post
I think that depends on the local PD / DA - but under it all, at least in Texas, according to a PD officer, adults in our country legally, in the prostitution business are NOT trafficked, and not targets of the trafficking unit.

Vice on the other hand, is of course chasing us.
Not disagreeing with the point made.

But its all "word play".
Old 02-01-2021, 12:11 PM   #10
winn dixie
BANNED

In times like this I find scripture to help!
Old 02-01-2021, 02:42 PM   #11
shooter6.5
Premium Access

Encounters: 1
Default This is not the case with the vast majority of LE

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
the vast majority of LE do not bother with discrete adventures unless their are underlying issues.

Trafficking is a big problem in Texas because of the border. And it does need to be addressed.
shooter6.5 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 08:13 AM   #12
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

That's true but the guberments hypocrisy is unbelievable
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 09:19 AM   #13
NBruno
Valued Poster

Ivanka Trump has been working on this for 4 years (For Free) with the private sector. Now that Joe's in charge he'll spend billions on putting hundreds of government workers on it
NBruno is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2021, 02:42 PM   #14
london2012
Premium Access

Encounters: 113

Sex trafficking is a smaller portion of the human trafficking world. However, it's the topic that gets the most (media) attention. As other members have said, staffs in hotels, restaurants, warehouse, factory are trafficked, making very little money, but the "monitors" are turning a blind eye on it - bc business are paying "taxes", generating revenue for the city, state, etc.

However, governments are not getting paid from the pimps, tax or otherwise, so they like to come down on them, esp. on slow news day. I am against all form of trafficking, because it's part of slavery, making people do things against their will.

I don't know why we keep talking about building / not building a wall. Yes, walls are not full proof but most country has border (heck, China has a long wall) and many houses have fences. It won't stop people from breaking thru the fence but it hinders. Traffickers will still find a way, but let's make it harder for them to do so, instead of just walking leisurely over.
london2012 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2021, 09:21 PM   #15
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews

Well it seems that it is not done in the entire chain maybe only the corporate owned ones.
Or maybe it just has not gotten to all of them yet because I am at the exact same type of hotel just in Grapevine instead of Frisco and no sign of it here.
Majichands is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women