Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41306
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 11-07-2010, 11:08 AM   #1
Braveheart
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49
Default Provider Orgasms - how important are they?

To the ladies - how often in sessions do you get to the finish line on average? One "O" a session, once a day, once a week, etc.

To the gentlemen - how important is it for you to know (and feel) the experience of helping the lady have an orgasm as part of your visit?

As a guy, I will start...it is VERY important. And, although I understand that realistically it doesn't always happen, I wonder what I could have done differently to help.

So, I wonder...how many of the ladies are so determined to "get theirs" that they will guide us to help them?
Braveheart is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 11:13 AM   #2
piquant2009
Account Disabled

Encounters: 22

Most important
piquant2009 is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 11:18 AM   #3
m5552009
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Default Provider Orgasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by piquant2009 View Post
Most important
VERY IMPORTANT!!!!
m5552009 is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 11:37 AM   #4
yaddayadda
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

The first one is for me the second one for HER. Now if she were paying I might change the order....LOL.
yaddayadda is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 11:38 AM   #5
TheBizzer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

When I'm with my SO, I'm all about pleasing. I'll work as long and as hard as I need to to make sure she is completely satisfied, and then satisfied, and then satisfied...

When I'm with a provider, I tend to make the session more about me. I stop worrying if I'm letting her go down on me too long, or if I need to stay down on her until she o's even if it's taking forever. It's no offense to our lovely ladies, but when I'm paying, it's "me first".

Part of this also stems from my skepticism that the girls even are looking for the fuck of the century. I've had girls tell me their favorite clients are the ones who are finished before they knew it was starting. Less wear and tear, so to speak. Every now and then I'll connect with a provider, and convince myself she is really into it, and usually I switch gears into pleasing mode. Those are few and far between, however.
TheBizzer is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 11:56 AM   #6
guest071811-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 4202

For me getting an orgasm during a session really isn't that important.. if it happens..GREAT..if not..im not upset either..because half the fun is trying for it..and the other half of the fun is getting the guy off really good!

Does it happen..YES..BUT NOT FROM RECIEVING ORAL..not for me.. good hard fuck..NO CLIT PLAY.. or some good hard anal..

facts are facts though..it often times doesn't happen, but its my job NOT to pretend as if it did..but make the guy comfortable with the fact that I'm totally OK with that..him having fun..showing me a good time..orgasm or not.. is all that matters..

i get that guys want to feel like they got the girl off.. you know..sometimes for me atleast.. i don't have to "get off".. let me suck your cock..fuck my ass..fuck my pussy..knowing you had a good time..knowing I got you off the way you wanted for me anyways..trumps the need for a damn orgasm all the time..

and once again..facts are facts..some guys aren't equipped to get me off..some don't know how(i.e they think it revolves around the clit..or lasting a long time..or licking or something else)..some don't want to.. either way..if the end result is they had a good time..and i'm enjoying them having a good time..more often than not..the guy doesn't care if i got an O.. he just is worried if I had fun..and i almost always have fun..orgasm or not
guest071811-3 is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 01:15 PM   #7
daty/o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Would I like for her to 'O'? Absolutely. Do I think she will? Not at all. I don't want to rain on anybody's parade, but, GFE stands for Girl Fakes Ecstasy. I have long since resigned myself to the fact that my 'hour' of sexual activity a week, with a girl who may have several hours a day, several times a week, is not going to light her up like a Christmas candle. I think Bizzer is right; the session has to be about me. If I have to be concerned about her gratification, we will both be disappointed (except that she will still have the money, duh).

DeAnna, what a great attitude you have, baby.
daty/o is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 02:11 PM   #8
guest071811-3
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by esteve View Post
the session has to be about me. If I have to be concerned about her gratification, we will both be disappointed (except that she will still have the money, duh).

For me..this is very very true..if more guys just came in..and worried more about having fun and less about getting ME to the big O..

The guy will O..and as i said..everyone can have fun and enjoy without having to get the girl off..

but your right.. she still has your money regardless of whether she O's YOU "o" or anything lol..

if the guy O's and and the girl gets paid and had fun in the process..it should be considered a good day
Old 11-07-2010, 02:25 PM   #9
warlock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

I prefer for the lady to "O". Better experience for both parties involved. Psychologically it pushes $$$ further out of the equation. Makes it a more GFE type experience. Good for the ego too.
And, its a major turn on to see a woman in the throes of ecstasy, even better if you're the one responsible for giving her that pleasure.
So yes, mui importante.
warlock is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 02:54 PM   #10
guest071811-3
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by warlock View Post
I prefer for the lady to "O". Better experience for both parties involved. Psychologically it pushes $$$ further out of the equation. Makes it a more GFE type experience. Good for the ego too.
And, its a major turn on to see a woman in the throes of ecstasy, even better if you're the one responsible for giving her that pleasure.
So yes, mui importante.
and this is why women fake!! lol

look..like i said i get that orgasms are important..what if women were actually honest and "real" in a session and when you are a bad "fuck"..they lay there..uninterested, you can't bring them to orgasm no matter how hard you try..

would that make you wanna see her again? probably not..my point is..women are programmed to fake..they know this satisfies the guy..so you never really know if she really o's or if she is faking..and sadly..no..moaning and flailing about in the bed like a moron..and even "wetness" do not indicate orgasm.. i get plenty wet and never have an orgasm.. and can wiggle and shake and quake with the best of them..

but my point is..whats the point? if the lady has fun..whether she orgasms shouldn't and really doesn't effect how much fun she provides and/or you get.. it simply can't..if women need to be brought to orgasm in order to be really good at providing then thats why they find themselves tired..wore out..burned out..

provide a fun experience.. whatever that may be that suits the customers needs.. but for the very reason a guy NEEDS to give a girl an orgasm..what if you can't? then what? who's fault is that? hers? yours? will a bad review result because she was disinterested simply because you needed her to orgasm and couldn't make her?

i don't know.. i mean i get why guys need to feel like they gave a girl an orgasm..but i don't buy that it leads to a better session..i can get naughty, nasty, kinky, provide fun, have fun..and wear some guy out and never orgasm..never even try to orgasm..

i do buy into..there are guys that need the ego boost..they need to think they did "something" for the girl.. that need leads to disappointment..that need is what makes GFE so sought after..the illusion so needed
Old 11-07-2010, 03:30 PM   #11
Peanut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

In the real world (RW) and hobby world (HW) I like to make sure the lady has at least 1 O. On the first meet in both worlds it doesn't always happen. Each lady is different and it takes different ways to make them O. You have to learn want gets her to O. with the ladies in the hobby I can usually pick up in about 15 minutes if I will be able to get them to O. If I click with them RW or HW it usually is an awesome time and leads to an O. If they dont click with me it still can be a fun time without their O in the HW.

One thing I dont like is a Faked O. If she Os then great but if not dont fake it, I have gotten pretty good at picking up on faked Os. A fake O ruins the session for me.

Side note - I can tell when the RW lady doesn't O. She will tell me I can't be done til she is done...
Peanut is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 03:38 PM   #12
bigmarv
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

For me the most important thing is did we have a good time together.
bigmarv is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 05:34 PM   #13
mansfield
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
if the guy O's and and the girl gets paid and had fun in the process..it should be considered a good day
I think that pretty much sums it all up very nicely!

Would it be nice if she did? Of course. But it's not likely and frankly I'd rather not even be offered the fake one. I'm a realist.
mansfield is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 07:22 PM   #14
guest071811-3
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by mansfield View Post
I think that pretty much sums it all up very nicely!

Would it be nice if she did? Of course. But it's not likely and frankly I'd rather not even be offered the fake one. I'm a realist.
thats it..you gotta be realistic..I personally WILL NOT and never have faked it.. i will have a good time and enjoy the guy and the activities..but simply refuse to fake an orgasm..if he needs that from me..then he picked the wrong person..we will be into it..dirty talkin, skin slappin etc.. but the faked..moaning and writhing on the bed ain't gonna happen..

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmarv View Post
For me the most important thing is did we have a good time together.

thats it in a nutshell..just have a freakin good time.. you'd be amazed how much more fun could be had if people weren't so "goal driven" in the bedroom..just have fun..
Old 11-07-2010, 07:37 PM   #15
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braveheart View Post
To the ladies - how often in sessions do you get to the finish line on average? One "O" a session, once a day, once a week, etc.

To the gentlemen - how important is it for you to know (and feel) the experience of helping the lady have an orgasm as part of your visit?

As a guy, I will start...it is VERY important. And, although I understand that realistically it doesn't always happen, I wonder what I could have done differently to help.

So, I wonder...how many of the ladies are so determined to "get theirs" that they will guide us to help them?
i really like how you phrased that last paragraph!!
however, it's not so much that she guides me or i guide her there. we both guide each other. well, at least in the better encounters i've experienced.

in my experiences, i often tell the woman i'm with "dont wait on me!!!"
and i do what i can to guide both of us so we experience pleasurable delites. they usually out-O me by at least 5-1 or 5-2. and i am not upset or pissed or mad for them doing so [envious? maybe. mad? no]. it's more of a biological difference and not a willful choice.

if all parties pay attention to details, breath, and do it to it, there a better than average chance that someone will O and thereby share that energy w/ the other as well as with the universe!!!

and if one or all parties dont O but all parties still had a deliteful [fun] time, as has been said, then that cant be all bad.

oooooooooooh, yessssssssssssss!!!! [as my entire body shudders]
i just felt several Os from some dfw metroplex-ites of our sub-culture!!!
pmdelites is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women