Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70512
biomed161258
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453072
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47898
pyramider46370
bambino40525
CryptKicker37113
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-04-2022, 03:24 PM   #1
eccieuser13
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 555020
My ECCIE Reviews
Default What does the Girlfriend Experience mean to you?

After posting a new blog on my website about
how it comes natural to me, I was wondering what
it means to you.

(I'm sure that everyone has different
ideas about what it means.)
eccieuser13 is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2022, 04:41 PM   #2
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

User ID: 134219
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The girlfriend experience it far deeper then a regular hobby relationship. Getting to know my clients on a personal level makes the sex better to me. Knowing what they like and letting them get to know what you like. The connection I get is intoxicating to me. But I'm the kind of woman who likes all aspects of sex and is fully in touch with my sexual needs and desires. I love the kissing and oral (definitely the oral) watching them watch me is so sexy. I think I just love being on a deeper level with them
Trinity Kane is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2022, 05:12 PM   #3
yellowjack
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

It's hard to have a girlfriend experience with a short visit. To me, it means relaxing, chatting, getting to know each other on several levels and slowly turning up the intensity. That requires longer visits, which is why I like 2-3 hour time blocks. Just my opinion, and thank you Kindall for another great post.
yellowjack is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2022, 05:47 PM   #4
vegasbaby7
Premium Access

Encounters: 28

Agreed on 2-3hr visit. Love some great kissing. Long story short, can't have great GFE unless she gets great BFE from me.
vegasbaby7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2022, 11:12 PM   #5
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowjack View Post
It's hard to have a girlfriend experience with a short visit. To me, it means relaxing, chatting, getting to know each other on several levels and slowly turning up the intensity. That requires longer visits, which is why I like 2-3 hour time blocks. Just my opinion, and thank you Kindall for another great post.
Yes your right on point. Like hoe can I get to know you and your desires in a single hour. That's hardly time to play, but even the hour you time is my pleasure and I promise I won't disappoint
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegasbaby7 View Post
Agreed on 2-3hr visit. Love some great kissing. Long story short, can't have great GFE unless she gets great BFE from me.
I love to kiss and suck on your neck ( not hard) sexy
Old 04-05-2022, 09:31 AM   #6
Baconman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

There's not a textbook meaning for it. You'll know it when you get it and experience it. Length of date doesn't define it. Mostly depends on chemistry.
Baconman is online now   Quote
Old 04-05-2022, 09:41 AM   #7
CatMan4u
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baconman View Post
There's not a textbook meaning for it. You'll know it when you get it and experience it. Length of date doesn't define it. Mostly depends on chemistry.
Baconman you said it best right there
CatMan4u is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2022, 09:41 AM   #8
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baconman View Post
Chemistry is a big thing for me
Old 04-05-2022, 11:43 AM   #9
Redheadedstranger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Love that black lingerie in your Twitter post Kindall. Good article as well
Redheadedstranger is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2022, 03:01 PM   #10
tuckahoe
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinity Kane View Post
The girlfriend experience it far deeper then a regular hobby relationship. Getting to know my clients on a personal level makes the sex better to me. Knowing what they like and letting them get to know what you like. The connection I get is intoxicating to me. But I'm the kind of woman who likes all aspects of sex and is fully in touch with my sexual needs and desires. I love the kissing and oral (definitely the oral) watching them watch me is so sexy. I think I just love being on a deeper level with them
All so True!!! Especially the intoxicating part!
tuckahoe is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2022, 04:07 PM   #11
tuckahoe
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser13 View Post
After posting a new blog on my website about
how it comes natural to me, I was wondering what
it means to you.

(I'm sure that everyone has different
ideas about what it means.)
First, I just love the new pics on your website!
My favorite sentence in the whole world is the one about how you cannot imagine not being GFE.

To me GFE is much more than just activities, though activities are important. It is the feeling of genuinely caring about your partner, even though we don't have a 'real' world relationship. I don't know whether to call it chemistry, or something else; all I know is when I feel safe, and can relax, and can feel my chosen lady relax, we can cling together and feel like we belong. It is when she is devoting her attention to me and me to her. No checking phones or watching tv. When our bodies are dancing together, and our deep, lingering kisses are sensual and our embrace is passionate. There is lots of eye contact, and whispering of sweet and dirty expressions, moaning and groaning that express feelings there are no words to describe. My heart is beating and my body trembling with soul satisfying sensations, as emotions overflow, and maybe some tears of joyful meaning escape my eyes. There is nothing else in the world that matters, nothing else that can compare. I feel like I am in another dimension of space and time. The experience is surreal.
When I have to walk away after time is up, I still feel good, but disappointed I can't stay and be comforted and caressed and held closely and tenderly and fall asleep together.

I enjoy most all activities and positions. I tend to like the slow and sensual the best. I saw someone mention skull fucking in another thread; I absolutely love feeling my member against my date's head, and I would like to cum in her hair. Things like that create a closeness that is hard to describe. A lady sitting on my face is something that makes me feel closer to her, it is like she is accepting me. When I dine at the 'O', a feeling of deep connection overtakes me; having my lips on her beautiful 'O', such a personal, private area, and kissing and licking it and burying my face against her, gives me such a feeling of affection and intimacy. I don't feel a bit dirty about it. I feel I am giving myself completely to my date; it is soul fulfilling.

This is more than what many would describe as GFE, but since the question was asked, I just put my description out here without restraints. It can still be GFE without everything I describe, but this would be the ultimate GFE.
tuckahoe is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2022, 06:50 PM   #12
SlowHand50
Valued Poster

Discovering you have the right chemistry with someone can lead to a highly explosive experience.
SlowHand50 is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2022, 07:30 PM   #13
aloysius.x
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

nobody mention stuff like laundry and grocery shopping. Two of my most loathed things to do in life. I'd sink a battleship for her with my bare hands if my girlfriend did those for me. Heck, cook, do the dishes AND go down town without reciprocation for her as well.

But yes, Mutual chemistry seems to be the key factor.
aloysius.x is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2022, 07:46 PM   #14
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Chemistry is important.

So is humor, in my opinion. So often, we get so serious about this business that we forget to laugh. Not everything has to be so stoic, serious, and cloaked in dramatic romance. I've always found the best times I have are with the guys that love to laugh.. and love when others laugh. Its good for the soul.. and its good for relaxing.

The number one compliment I get over and over is that time with me is like time with an old friend.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2022, 07:58 AM   #15
eccieuser13
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 555020
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redheadedstranger View Post
Love that black lingerie in your Twitter post Kindall. Good article as well
Thank you. Thank you!

Quote:
My favorite sentence in the whole world is the one about how you cannot imagine not being GFE.
GFE is a state of being. It's hard to fake caring, for instance.

Quote:
nobody mention stuff like laundry and grocery shopping. Two of my most loathed things to do in life. I'd sink a battleship for her with my bare hands if my girlfriend did those for me. Heck, cook, do the dishes AND go down town without reciprocation for her as well.
It sounds like one of your love languages is acts of service!
Yes, when people do things for us, it can often translate to feeling loved... if, that is, we appreciate those acts.

I don't know if it's my nature as a woman, but I have a strong drive to care for others in many ways: physically; non-physically: cooking, cleaning, laundry. Of course, in the provider world, I find other ways to show love that are non-physical. And it just feels so good!
eccieuser13 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women