Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162331
Yssup Rider60191
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48376
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41219
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-18-2012, 12:53 PM   #1
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
Default The democratic big tent...

The democratic party is known as the party of special interests. They are all things to all people. How does this work? The recent turndown of the Keystone XL pipeline should be an example;

Environmental activist: We want to protect the environment at all costs. We are the morally correct people.

Presidential Aid: We understand and the president supports you fully. Do you support him? (takes the check) Trust the president to do the right thing. Thank you for your support.

President (on the stump): When I am elected to my second term I assure the people that protecting the environment will be my number one priority.

Union Leader: We don't give a rat's behind about the trees and bees. We are all about the working man and jobs. Good jobs for union members. We supported the president before and we would like to support him again

Presidential Aid: We hear you. Jobs are going to be the president's biggest priorty after the election and we have always counted on your support. (takes the check) Trust the president to do the right thing. Thank you for your support.

President (on the stump): When I am elected to my second term it is my intent to focus like a laser beam on job creation. Good paying jobs will be my first, number one priority.

Gay Activist: We need gay marriage to be approved of by the president. He needs to push Congress for a federal law or you can't count on our support.

Presidential Aid: Look you flamer. You don't have any other place to go except us. The president will support your cause as long as you support him. (takes the check) Thank you for your support. Trust the president to do the right thing. Now get off your knees.

President (on the stump): The battle for civil rights is not over in this country. Not as long people are not given the right to marry whom they love. We intend to support all civil rights for everyone. Civil rights will be my number one priority.

Black Baptist Church Leader: We need the president to support family values, our family values. He can count on our continued support if he continues to support us.

Presidential Aid: The president takes you very seriously and is counting on your volunteers in the upcoming election. (takes a much smaller check) Trust the president to do the right thing.

President (on the stump): Traditional values are what made this country pretty good for most of us. I intend to keep those values strong and they will be my number one priority.

Hollywood Producer: Look I like making movies and my movies make money, lots of money. I cleared over 100 million last year alone. I don't need anyone telling me my movies are decaying moral values. What's more moral than making money?

Presidential Aid: The president is a big support of artistic freedoms. He also appreciates the stances you take in your films. You know you have his support. (takes the check) Trust the president to do the right thing.

President (on the stump): American culture is the envy of the world. Our values are promoted by Hollywood around the world. We need their input and should take heed to their opinions. Supporting their projects will be my number one priority.

Half of the American people: Hollywood is putting out garbage and that we don't care about. The gay agenda is attacking our values. We need jobs without the hooks of union membership and we need the environmentalist are stifling our industry. We're not giving you any money to do your job.

Presidential Aid: (yawn) that's interesting... Let me assure you that the president supports...supports...oh forget it. Look vote for our man or we'll call you a racist. Don't worry about the money, we've already taken what we need from you.

President (on the stump): I want to thank some very special people out there. People who support my plans. We are the people we've been waiting for.

The problem with juggling all of these balls is that when you drop one the rest generally fall as well.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 01:52 PM   #2
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

And they all said "gimme my Obama Money"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBtxF...eature=related

As John F Kennedy said, (revised Democrat version for modern Liberals pandering for votes), "Ask not what you can do for your Country, ask what your Country can do for you".
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 03:17 PM   #3
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
And they all said "gimme my Obama Money"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBtxF...eature=related

As John F Kennedy said, (revised Democrat version for modern Liberals pandering for votes), "Ask not what you can do for your Country, ask what your Country can do for you".
Michelle Malkin is a whore. Every one knows that.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 03:22 PM   #4
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I didn't know that!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 08:23 PM   #5
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
Michelle Malkin is a whore. Every one knows that.
that was low, bernie!
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women