Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 397
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163066
Yssup Rider60686
gman4453281
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48608
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42400
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36816
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-17-2014, 09:08 AM   #1
Alana Nicole
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 759
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Gents. i would like ur thought on........

Hey guys i know its already out there but about how many Gentlemen would do the. TOPLESS CLEANING ... ( NOTHING MORE BUT BEING TOPLESS WHILE I CLEAN YOUR HOUSE? ) with me being around for years. And being well reviewd. Knowingly i wouldnt take from you... just be up front honest respectfull little housekeeper with a lil twist?? Please be hontest and let me know how you gents feel about this.

P.s i was just wanting to kinda change up different services.
Thank you
Alana nicole
Alana Nicole is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 09:11 AM   #2
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Depends on how much you charge, is it a flat fee or can we just tip you based upon the quality of your work?
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 10:04 AM   #3
lily blake
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 160596
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Charge what you feel is right and worth it for you. If it was up to the consumer we would want it for free.
lily blake is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 10:13 AM   #4
Charlie Brown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alana Nicole View Post
Hey guys i know its already out there but about how many Gentlemen would do the. TOPLESS CLEANING ... ( NOTHING MORE BUT BEING TOPLESS WHILE I CLEAN YOUR HOUSE? ) with me being around for years. And being well reviewd. Knowingly i wouldnt take from you... just be up front honest respectfull little housekeeper with a lil twist?? Please be hontest and let me know how you gents feel about this.

P.s i was just wanting to kinda change up different services.
Thank you
Alana nicole
Baby, you're going to need to include a customer discount on chiropractor treatments in order to treat sore necks from watching those huge fun bags bounce around during the house work!
Charlie Brown is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 10:28 AM   #5
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

I thought of this idea as well but not my cup of tea...as I know I'd end up romping around and waxing a nice cock more so the floors...

I agree with having a base rate and go from there. You can either charge per room , time , or levels of filth. My fear would be to walk into something like I've seen on Hoarders, lol
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 10:33 AM   #6
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Well...you'd certainly leave with a spit-polished pussy once you showed off them beauties.
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 10:37 AM   #7
Say What
Premium Access

Encounters: 188

I'd be interested in an appointment like this just for the novelty of it. Plus, big boobies bouncing around my home would be a welcomed sight.

Obviously I'm not expecting a glove-ready inspection, but some general cleaning like vacuum and dusting would be fun to watch.

What were you thinking of charging for it?

I think Eva makes a great point as well. All them boobies gigglin' around my place is gonna get me fired up. Would probably be interested in a separate-fee, separate-session to follow right after.

Oh, oh...would you consider jogging topless on my treadmill while I watched? I'm dead serious. Has always been a fantasy of mine. May as well knock out three birds with one stone (pop).

Cool thread...great idea!
Say What is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 10:51 AM   #8
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Say What View Post
I'd be interested in an appointment like this just for the novelty of it. Plus, big boobies bouncing around my home would be a welcomed sight.

Obviously I'm not expecting a glove-ready inspection, but some general cleaning like vacuum and dusting would be fun to watch.

What were you thinking of charging for it?

I think Eva makes a great point as well. All them boobies gigglin' around my place is gonna get me fired up. Would probably be interested in a separate-fee, separate-session to follow right after.

Oh, oh...would you consider jogging topless on my treadmill while I watched? I'm dead serious. Has always been a fantasy of mine. May as well knock out three birds with one stone (pop).

Cool thread...great idea!
There was a Bunny Ranch Cathouse Episode on the other day that had a girl jogging in some hot pink Yoga shorts while Air Force Amy knocked his socks off in the bedroom...I must admit I will copy, I will copy
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 11:32 AM   #9
Alana Nicole
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 759
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes i was just talking about the standard cleaning and a flat rate the first hour. And yes of course if you like my cleaning and can refer me to nice respectfull friends that are interested that wpuld be great or simply just a (tip) now remember this isnt just based on the nudity .. this is also based on customer satisfaction! ... i have never did this before so maybe we can just say there is a min of 3 to 4 hr s depending on how big your house is. I dont know .. i really would like to do something like this i think it would be fun!
L
Maybe just standard cleaning. Like dusting moping sweaping. Changing sheets . Ect ??? Idk someone help me out here i have looked it up in houston and girls do it there but i yet have spoken to anyone to gain some knoledge on this.
Alana Nicole is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 11:43 AM   #10
macbeth1000
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

I would be interested. Although I have had a cleaner for last 6 years, I wouldn't mind the eye candy as long as you can clean just as good. Do you do ovens, bathrooms, windows and fans?
Also any laundry service or ironing?
macbeth1000 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 12:31 PM   #11
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Encounters: 37

If you're bonded and insured like a real maid service needs to be then yeah sure why not sounds like fun eye candy. If not, then no thanks.
SpiceItUp is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 12:44 PM   #12
RideFreeInTexas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Just my personal opinion, but I don't see REAL house-cleaning as sexy. I pay a lady 70 bucks to clean my house and she works her ass off for about 90 minutes and gets it done. I've seen her go at it and it is not a turn-on. Now if you were dressed in a little maid outfit and flitting around the living room with a feather duster pretending to clean, bending over for a view of your ass now and then or leaning down to show a little too much cleavage, well that would be SEXY AS HELL. I think a fantasy cleaning session would be much more appealing than actual cleaning.
RideFreeInTexas is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 12:56 PM   #13
addicted2U
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

... No self control. Would just end up running to my wallet, donating the diff., and start the real fun.
addicted2U is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 01:16 PM   #14
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Default Topless cleaning

This subject deserves more discussion. I think if a price for your time was discussed ahead of time and the possibility of extending the time to include BCD activities was included I would certainly be interested.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 01:18 PM   #15
macbeth1000
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

There was a provider awhile back that had suggested this to me and when we agreed, the first time she cleaned, she was so tired that there was no bcd going to occur. I am fine with just eye candy and touching or maybe even a blow here or there. I think for a house, a $120 a week is reasonable don't you think?
macbeth1000 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women