Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 04-08-2012, 09:33 AM   #1
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
Default Any questions? Hell yes, there are plenty of questions.

Who is this mystery man? Where did he come from?
Where is he taking us, ............and why doesn't anyone care?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 09:48 AM   #2
joe bloe
Valued Poster

All of Obama's records should be unsealed. There are far too many unanswered questions. The problem in this country is that the truth is no longer the gold standard. Obama is protected by his race. The truth about Obama is subordinated to political correctness.

Our situation in America, relative to Obama, is similar to the story of The Emperor's New Clothes. In the fable, the emperor is naked and everyone pretends he isn't. Then a child points out that he is naked and everyone immediately agrees, because one person dared to speak the truth. In modern day America, unlike in the fable, when the minority point out serious issues about Obama they are ignored or stigmatized as racist. When it comes to Obama , the truth is irrelevant.

Brandeis said that "sunlight is the best disinfectant". The sunlight of truth loses it's power to purify when the people are willfully blind.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 11:09 AM   #3
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

JD---Do you know how insulting this cut and paste is Baloney? This is Easter weekend and maybe you could do this bull shit on another day.

PS: Please go to the only practicing Proctologist in Okiehoma and have him remove the corncob stuck up your ass!

You had better act quickly. It is pretty damn obvious from the bullshit that you are posting that things are starting to back up on ya!

Once the Doc removes the shitty corncob, follow the link. Hopefully you will enjoy it next time!

Today Is the Greatest Day Ever Thanks to This Video of Bar Refaeli Playing Tennis In Her Underwear
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 01:11 PM   #4
timpage
Account Disabled

I don't have the time or inclination to shove each one of these ridiculous "questions" up your ass, but it took me less than 30 seconds to find out that the reason Michelle Obama can no longer practice law is because she went on voluntary inactive status in 1993. All she has to do is pay dues to reactivate her license and she can start practicing again. You're either stupid, a liar, a buffoon or all three.

http://msgboard.snopes.com/politics/...llelicense.jpg
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 01:21 PM   #5
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Actually I never took any claim that I created this and it is obvious in the way it is presented. Where it came from? Well, I got it from a close relative in an email. I don't live in Oklahoma, so where did that come from?

timpage admits that it is true that Michell can't practice law.

big tex, we already know that one is true. Can you dispute any of the rest of the claims? Can you confirm any of them?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 01:52 PM   #6
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

BigTex I found your video on youtube. This explains you obsession with corn cobs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHkGt...1jMq7Te8uq_OLw
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 01:56 PM   #7
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
big tex, we already know that one is true. Can you dispute any of the rest of the claims? Can you confirm any of them?
Actually, I didn't read all of the "claims." I have better things to do with my time than read garbage "claims" once I recognize them as trash! In other words, I gave your trash the attention that it so richly deserved!

Now get the corncob out of your ass and pay attention to BL's video! You just might learn something worthwhile for a change!!!!!
Old 04-08-2012, 02:05 PM   #8
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

BL's video is awesome. Corn cobs not so much. Can you believe that kid did that? LOL
Old 04-08-2012, 02:11 PM   #9
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
I don't have the time or inclination to shove each one of these ridiculous "questions" up your ass, but it took me less than 30 seconds to find out that the reason Michelle Obama can no longer practice law is because she went on voluntary inactive status in 1993. All she has to do is pay dues to reactivate her license and she can start practicing again. You're either stupid, a liar, a buffoon or all three.

http://msgboard.snopes.com/politics/...llelicense.jpg

since JD's email came from a close family member apparently it runs in the family
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 02:12 PM   #10
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
BigTex I found your video on youtube. This explains you obsession with corn cobs.
Actually, I do not read your trash! And Whirly before you ask, I don't read yours either!

IIffy, JD and Whirly are three peas in a pod!
Old 04-08-2012, 03:27 PM   #11
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Actually, I do not read your trash! And Whirly before you ask, I don't read yours either!

IIffy, JD and Whirly are three peas in a pod!
Fuck you too. I think of you, Barney, and Pelosi as peas in a pod.
Old 04-08-2012, 04:03 PM   #12
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
All of Obama's records should be unsealed. There are far too many unanswered questions. The problem in this country is that the truth is no longer the gold standard. Obama is protected by his race. The truth about Obama is subordinated to political correctness.

Our situation in America, relative to Obama, is similar to the story of The Emperor's New Clothes. In the fable, the emperor is naked and everyone pretends he isn't. Then a child points out that he is naked and everyone immediately agrees, because one person dared to speak the truth. In modern day America, unlike in the fable, when the minority point out serious issues about Obama they are ignored or stigmatized as racist. When it comes to Obama , the truth is irrelevant.

Brandeis said that "sunlight is the best disinfectant". The sunlight of truth loses it's power to purify when the people are willfully blind.
Unfortunately this is true: The truth means nothing, and Obama is protected by his race.

It also bothers me that he has gone by a completely different name.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 04:04 PM   #13
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Barney, and Pelosi as peas in a pod.
Hey Dub, I do not know the posters by their first or last names. Which posters are they?
Old 04-08-2012, 04:07 PM   #14
Raa1965
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
Unfortunately this is true: The truth means nothing, and Obama is protected by his race.

It also bothers me that he has gone by a completely different name.
And what is that name???
Raa1965 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 05:40 PM   #15
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Hey Dub, I do not know the posters by their first or last names. Which posters are they?
Fast Cumm is Barney and CBJ is Nancy. GOT IT.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women