Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60377
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41549
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 04-09-2017, 12:18 PM   #1
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22
Default How does one become a White Knight? PWLD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch View Post
I have had fuck buddies and long term relationships with providers. Pathetic.
That's what is sad... For one at a younger age than many here to have a string of whores as fuck buddies and long term relationships seems to indicate someone that HAS to pay...

What causes that for you? Social Awkwardness? An inability to relate personally to a normal woman? Some physical issue you can't overcome?

Many of us P4P out of a desire for variety and because we can afford to.

Others P4P because they are in a committed relationship that does not meet their sexual needs and they want to avoid the complications of an affair....

But it is always sad to come across a younger guy engaging in P4P out of a sense of true need because of his inability to connect emotionally and intellectually with a woman that is not a whore.

They sell their soul and hand over their balls.

Their future probably entails raising some whore born child with developmental issues due to mommies bad habits with mommy off turning tricks.....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 01:24 PM   #2
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Commonly called "bitches"...
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 01:28 PM   #3
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

I'm sure that's the case in some situations but not always. One reason I've done it is for the thrill. Two people with zero in common can def break up the same old same old day to day routine. If she is from another country that can be fun too. Especially if the dirty talk is through Google translator! I can tell you this. When the relationship crosses the line and it has a bunch of times I no longer paid for her time. They can't have it both ways with me and they were fine with it. These situations don't last long but they are not always for the reasons you stated. They can just be fun as long as they are respectful.

P.S.- All RMT's are BSC. Even the ones from China.
Treetop78759 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 01:47 PM   #4
DocHolyday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Whispers, maybe its just me but I'm not making the connection between the WK Title and what your discussin in post #1.
DocHolyday is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 02:14 PM   #5
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolyday View Post
Whispers, maybe its just me but I'm not making the connection between the WK Title and what your discussin in post #1.
I was using Capn Crunch as an example of how someone becomes a pussy whipped lap dog. he is too proud of his "relationships" with whores and seems to spend far more time with them then real world relationships and for a younger guy that is symptomatic with some personality defect IMO
Old 04-09-2017, 02:30 PM   #6
Observing
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
I was using Capn Crunch as an example of how someone becomes a pussy whipped lap dog. he is too proud of his "relationships" with whores and seems to spend far more time with them then real world relationships and for a younger guy that is symptomatic with some personality defect IMO
"...seems to spend far more time with them then real world relationships..."
So fucking what.

"...is symptomatic with some personality defect"
Are you a keyboard mental health expert or just speculating on whether or not someone has a medical condition?
Observing is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 02:44 PM   #7
nuglet
Valued Poster

Nah, he's just "keyboard mental". not an expert on anything.... other than self diagnosis.
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 11:17 PM   #8
Whispers

I guess I should have used his name in the title huh?
Old 04-10-2017, 11:56 AM   #9
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Lol, Oh how the piggies will grunt when they hear how the Old Boar suffered...
Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 10:29 PM   #10
Whispers

Where did the Cap'n go?
Old 04-21-2017, 01:18 PM   #11
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

There is a reason they call it the worlds oldest profession.
Old 04-21-2017, 02:14 PM   #12
cinderbella
P411: ID # P86099

User ID: 109807
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
That's what is sad... For one at a younger age than many here to have a string of whores as fuck buddies and long term relationships seems to indicate someone that HAS to pay...

What causes that for you? Social Awkwardness? An inability to relate personally to a normal woman? Some physical issue you can't overcome?

Many of us P4P out of a desire for variety and because we can afford to.

Others P4P because they are in a committed relationship that does not meet their sexual needs and they want to avoid the complications of an affair....

But it is always sad to come across a younger guy engaging in P4P out of a sense of true need because of his inability to connect emotionally and intellectually with a woman that is not a whore.

They sell their soul and hand over their balls.

Their future probably entails raising some whore born child with developmental issues due to mommies bad habits with mommy off turning tricks.....
Replace the word "Whore" from all your whore hating rhetoric and insert your legal name. You seek revenge for the deep emotional abuse you suffered as a child from your father. He scarred your soul with his hatred and disapproval of you when you were a helpless child. All you wanted was to be loved. You learned that overeating and the ease of the internet made a perfect wall of insulation against all this hurt.

Insulting others who seek to bond emotionally with another human being is threatening to you. It is vulnerable to trust someone, when you were a child and you were obviously emotionally abused in a most vicious and condescending manner you then learned to stop feeling and developed a thick armor in order to protect yourself.

To then insult a child of a whore you despise so much shows the depth and scope of the hatred you harbor and continue to carry with you in the physical manifestation of obesity. Obesity is a response to stress. It is a wall of sorts, much like the wall of junk a hoarder hides behind to protect them psychologically from the truth.

Human beings are wired to utilize escapist tendencies, that is why sex, alcohol, rich foods and gambling have always been popular. Human beings are also wired to pair up and form bonds of intimate trust. How we seek those bonds varies, some people are more fortunate than others in their approach. We learn about trust from our parents early on, and unfortunately sometimes parents are not willing or able to properly fulfill that role. In adulthood we come to terms with what truth we were given, and how we learn to process that reveals our character. By relinquishing whatever we deem unfair or hurtful in our lives brings transcendence. It is by experiencing positive acceptance and forgiveness of our past and ourselves that allows the greatest psychological transcendence to take place.

You can choose to judge others harshly all you want, ultimately the way we express our rage towards others becomes the rage we feel towards ourselves because it is impossible to harbor chronic rage and self acceptance in the same space. Forgive others and you accept yourself. You cannot change others, you can only change yourself. Preoccupation with others steals time and energy from yourself and gives you a diversion to not deal with your own self and your own issues that need to be addressed. It is escapism only.
cinderbella is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 03:37 PM   #13
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderbella View Post
Replace the word "Whore" from all your whore hating rhetoric and insert your legal name. You seek revenge for the deep emotional abuse you suffered as a child from your father. He scarred your soul with his hatred and disapproval of you when you were a helpless child. All you wanted was to be loved. You learned that overeating and the ease of the internet made a perfect wall of insulation against all this hurt.

Insulting others who seek to bond emotionally with another human being is threatening to you. It is vulnerable to trust someone, when you were a child and you were obviously emotionally abused in a most vicious and condescending manner you then learned to stop feeling and developed a thick armor in order to protect yourself.

To then insult a child of a whore you despise so much shows the depth and scope of the hatred you harbor and continue to carry with you in the physical manifestation of obesity. Obesity is a response to stress. It is a wall of sorts, much like the wall of junk a hoarder hides behind to protect them psychologically from the truth.

Human beings are wired to utilize escapist tendencies, that is why sex, alcohol, rich foods and gambling have always been popular. Human beings are also wired to pair up and form bonds of intimate trust. How we seek those bonds varies, some people are more fortunate than others in their approach. We learn about trust from our parents early on, and unfortunately sometimes parents are not willing or able to properly fulfill that role. In adulthood we come to terms with what truth we were given, and how we learn to process that reveals our character. By relinquishing whatever we deem unfair or hurtful in our lives brings transcendence. It is by experiencing positive acceptance and forgiveness of our past and ourselves that allows the greatest psychological transcendence to take place.

You can choose to judge others harshly all you want, ultimately the way we express our rage towards others becomes the rage we feel towards ourselves because it is impossible to harbor chronic rage and self acceptance in the same space. Forgive others and you accept yourself. You cannot change others, you can only change yourself. Preoccupation with others steals time and energy from yourself and gives you a diversion to not deal with your own self and your own issues that need to be addressed. It is escapism only.

Bonding? Is that like when my son put crazy glue in my Preparation H?
Old 04-21-2017, 04:03 PM   #14
cinderbella
P411: ID # P86099

User ID: 109807
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

[IMG]jMO9EZq.png[/IMG]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Bonding? Is that like when my son put crazy glue in my Preparation H?
cinderbella is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 11:33 PM   #15
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderbella View Post

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women