Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70501
biomed161182
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453062
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47837
pyramider46370
bambino40480
CryptKicker37109
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-23-2024, 12:00 PM   #1
Diligaf
Valued Poster

Default Trump supporters target black voters with faked AI images

In light of the breathless posts regarding black folks supporting Daddy Trimp, I figured it's worth pointing out that MAGAts are using AI to make it appear he has more support than he does.

I guess AI friends are as accurate as all the other muikans that a few of the posters on here tell us they are voting for the orange cunt.

Trump supporters target black voters with faked AI images
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-68440150

Stay classy MAGAts.
Diligaf is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2024, 01:16 PM   #2
texassapper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Is this similar to Russia gate, the pee tapes or any of the other stuff democrats made up?
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2024, 01:36 PM   #3
Diligaf
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
Is this similar to Russia gate, the pee tapes or any of the other stuff democrats made up?
Old 06-23-2024, 09:13 PM   #4
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
Man. You are obsessed with the golden shower stuff.

But we all know Mueller proved donny was too stupid to collude.

But it would be a hoot if such a tape popped up. Magas pray that the melange one doesn't *piss* off pooty.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2024, 08:57 AM   #5
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

This is lefty garbage. Polls are showing Trump has 25% of black voters. There isnt any need or reason to create fake pictures when there are plenty unstaged photos of Trump with his black supporters.

Btw…photoshopping is not AI.
TheDaliLama is online now   Quote
Old 06-24-2024, 09:29 AM   #6
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
This is lefty garbage. Polls are showing Trump has 25% of black voters. There isnt any need or reason to create fake pictures when there are plenty unstaged photos of Trump with his black supporters.

No but it is still a lie. Ole Schitzenpants and his cronies do it routinely to bolster their other lies. They do it because they know that certain elements of their followers will lap it up and believe anything they are told. It’s called propaganda and it appears to be working.
txdot-guy is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2024, 09:39 AM   #7
Diligaf
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Yet the MAGAts continue to do so. Wonder why that is.

Quote:
Thanks for that. Not relevant to this post since the pics posted above are AI generated/enhanced. Photoshop now uses AI.

I think you may be out of your depth.
Old 06-26-2024, 10:19 AM   #8
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diligaf View Post
Yet the MAGAts continue to do so. Wonder why that is.

Thanks for that. Not relevant to this post since the pics posted above are AI generated/enhanced. Photoshop now uses AI.

I think you may be out of your depth.
That’s the point. They don't need to do it and they are NOT doing it. You seem to know more about how these fake pictures are generated than anyone else. They are obviously fake. It’s just another lie about Trump being spread by loud mouth bloggers, such as yourself. I see you joined this group 2 months ago and I seriously doubt you’ll still be posting here after the election.
Old 06-26-2024, 11:09 AM   #9
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

I did not know untill this very day that Mueller-zini was black or AI generated.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
Man. You are obsessed with the golden shower stuff.

But we all know Mueller proved donny was too stupid to collude.

But it would be a hoot if such a tape popped up. Magas pray that the melange one doesn't *piss* off pooty.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2024, 11:18 AM   #10
Diligaf
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
I did not know untill this very day that Mueller-zini was black or AI generated.
Old Yesterday, 08:12 AM   #11
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default AI v5 is alive

Seems they are using the latest and greatest AI fakes and I have to admit that they seem absolutely real-deal. I mean, take the below. They not only faked people, they faked people talking, attending, using the fake restrooms and reserving a fake barber shop. That's some mighty real looking fakery. Heck fire, they even had fake interviews with fake attendees and fake speakers from the fake gathering at a fake barber shop. Ya just can't believe your lying eyeballs any more.

Shoot howdy! I might be wrong. They must be using AI v7.0, because they now have added fake live streaming as well. That is whole next level stuff fo' sho'. As you can see here, TBH: it's nigh-on impossible to tell from the real thing.

Oh wait! I wonder if'n they are also wearing those CIA mask disguises and all the fake participants are actually faked old white guys wearing masks. Dang that chite is good.

Makes one wonder if Don King was ever black. I mean he didn't vote for FJoe Biden (litmus test) and with all those masks and AI, did Don King ever really exist?!? What's up with that obviously fake hair too? I didn't think AI 7 would generate retro looking black&white photos. Thought that was for a future release. Moore's Law in action...

I mean seriously. Who would believe a fake black guy would wear a white suit, knowing they were going to use the AI to generate a fake black&white photo?!?
Old Yesterday, 08:54 AM   #12
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
... It’s called propaganda and it appears to be working.
Tread lightly there valued poster, as that would seem to imply that the target demographic is just not quite smart enough to know the difference and that they should remain firmly planted on the Demonicrat plantation for their "own" good. What's next? Hints about resurrecting the Demonicrat Klan again. Maybe a better approach would be to "see" them as adult human beings that are readily capable of making their own determination and choices instead. That should be a thing.
Old Today, 12:32 AM   #13
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Tread lightly there valued poster, as that would seem to imply that the target demographic is just not quite smart enough to know the difference and that they should remain firmly planted on the Demonicrat plantation for their "own" good. What's next? Hints about resurrecting the Demonicrat Klan again. Maybe a better approach would be to "see" them as adult human beings that are readily capable of making their own determination and choices instead. That should be a thing.

“If you don’t vote for me than you ain’t black”

That is liberal racism.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women