Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60796
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42454
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36904
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-20-2010, 10:50 AM   #1
Livonia
Account Disabled

Encounters: 24
Default "All Good Things...."

I have decided it is time to bring my participation on this forum to an end. It is not something I wanted to do, but I have been driven to do so by users here.

As most will know, back in Feb I posted a reply to a comment from a provider then, named Kyla, who was changing her menu. My reply brought forth a lot of hate mail and threats to me. These were at first directed to me via personal messages here, and then my registered email address started receiving the threats and hate mail. This has gone on weekly since Feb and frankly, I am tired of it. I have never given my email address out to anyone, other than to register for this site. Yet somehow a number of posters have access to it and harass me. This is something I can not of course present to law, because then I would have to reveal participation here. I have sent off numerous PMs to various moderators of old and to the site owners, but no replies ever come. So I have decided that the users here have won, I am quitting the forum and the hobby all together.

I would hope I have contributed here with reviews, some common sense when none is present, and by opening up with the topic of E.D. when not many are willing to discuss that. IN that last topic, I had received 50/50 praises and harassment for broaching the topic. But the ideal that some here would take pleasure in the means of harassment that I have received is disgusting.

To the current moderators, I am not asking that my account be deleted or turned off, in case I choose to return at some later date.
Old 10-20-2010, 11:26 AM   #2
hyperkine
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Are you being emailed via the board, or directly? If via the board you can disable that feature, you can disable PMs too.
Old 10-20-2010, 11:50 AM   #3
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Livonia, dont let the "haters" win....dont go
Old 10-20-2010, 12:13 PM   #4
Livonia
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperkine View Post
Are you being emailed via the board, or directly? If via the board you can disable that feature, you can disable PMs too.
I will be leaving at the end of the day, btw, but I was receiving emails and PMs at both the board emails, and then "somehow" my private real world email I used to register here was given out. I have a guess who passed this out, but that person is gone. Most emails come to my real world email account, which is used only for access to this site.

Yes I know one can disable emails, but the point is why should I remain where I am not welcome?
Old 10-20-2010, 01:33 PM   #5
MrGiz
BANNED

I believe you are welcome here.... just try to limit the above.
Old 10-20-2010, 04:10 PM   #6
Livonia
Account Disabled

Hey %^&* ^%*,

If you got the number of harassing emails and threats I have received from users from here, you would be pissed too. Or are you one of the ass holes, just wanting me to stick around for you to continue sick games? You may be, may not, but I am tired of being threatened and fucked with here. So take your whining sign and shove it. I was going to stick around the rest of the day, but this asshole has proven there is no reason to stick it out. Enjoy your forums everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post

I believe you are welcome here.... just try to limit the above.
Old 10-20-2010, 06:42 PM   #7
Lily Blair
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3424
My ECCIE Reviews

Seriously Livonia, weren't you the one just whining about a girl hanging up on you after you jerked her around and wasted her time by not doing your own research? I'm willing to bet that if the whining stops, the emails may stop as well. I haven't personally sent you any emails, but I'll admit that I damn sure wanted to after your pseudo review where you were deservedly hung up on.
Old 10-20-2010, 10:50 PM   #8
tuckahoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Just disable email and PM's for a while. Keep on enjoying the ladies you have had good times with. Everyone has different personalities, and some will clash. Most members on the board probably have some who don't like them and others who do. When we disagree, can't we disagree in an amiable fashion?
Old 10-21-2010, 07:36 AM   #9
Guest032112
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52

Livonia, back in Feb when your personal shit-storm started, I was one of your defenders. I'm sorry if it has continued. The board can be a valuable source of information. Either lurk, participate or go away. But don't subject us to the whining. Take a break from the hobby and use the dollars to pay a shrink.
Old 10-21-2010, 08:23 AM   #10
Mr.Chan
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Honorable gentleman appear not to find receptive or sympathetic ear in tough room. Perhaps new topic in order. Suggest " the hobby is not what it was in the old days." Everybody love that one, and of course that would not be whining. No matter how many times repeated.
Old 10-21-2010, 08:42 AM   #11
Miss Dreams
💋 Sugar Baby™ 💋

User ID: 3457
Location: ~ Saudi Arabia ~ London England ~ California - Las Vegas Boulevard/ the Strip ~ Las Vegas, Nevada
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

HATERS: Fuck them & Just Live Your Life, HOW MANY TIMES HAVE WE BEEN OVER THIS!!

Do You sign on here everyday Livonia for these haters???lol No You Sign On So YOU Can See Us Woman In The Game Right? SO BE A PLAYER...

Fuck the haters!!!!!!!

S-T-A-Y & end this thread!
Old 10-21-2010, 10:34 AM   #12
warbird
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissDreams View Post
HATERS: Fuck them & Just Live Your Life, HOW MANY TIMES HAVE WE BEEN OVER THIS!!

Do You sign on here everyday Livonia for these haters???lol No You Sign On So YOU Can See Us Woman In The Game Right? SO BE A PLAYER...

Fuck the haters!!!!!!!

I think this sums things up pretty nicely.
Old 10-21-2010, 10:54 AM   #13
MrGiz
BANNED

Default Double Standards?

So..... it's perfectly fine for Mr Livonia to publically question a very well respected lady's self worth , as he has in the past.... but it's not okay to state one's opinion on his prolific whining, which he has founded much of his membership upon?!?!

Political Correctness, Run Amuk?

Hypocritically over-sensitive?

Just Plain Whiny?

All of the above?

Or.... just My Imagination?

Giz
Old 10-21-2010, 01:17 PM   #14
MacTheKnife
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissDreams View Post

Fuck the haters!!!!!!!

Well that'll just about cover the fly-bys....

Old 10-22-2010, 02:54 AM   #15
madalyn grace
Account Disabled

User ID: 34269
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb

Livonia- Use the IGNORE BUTTON....Ur too sweet of a guy to let this bs take you way from the hobby..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livonia View Post

My reply brought forth a lot of hate mail and threats to me. These were at first directed to me via personal messages here, and then my registered email address started receiving the threats and hate mail. This has gone on weekly since Feb and frankly, I am tired of it. I have never given my email address out to anyone, other than to register for this site. Yet somehow a number of posters have access to it and harass me.
I would hope I have contributed here with reviews, some common sense when none is present, and by opening up with the topic of E.D. when not many are willing to discuss that.
You have the RIGHT to be here as any of us.

Now.. I can see how he would be upset about getting hate emails to his real life account or even a pm and that nothing has been done about it. If it was some other member(insert what u wish) I am sure it would of been taken care of by now. I would think that Hate mail and threats would be a SECURITY ISSUE

You have the RIGHT to be here as any of us.

I sure I will get some bs for this but I really don't care... what anyone thinks of me... I am here and I am staying..

Thought this place was to gather info???? Now it's more like DRAMA City.

Such Shame... Why is just our state??? We need more LUVing and less drama..

xoxoMaddy
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women