Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60272
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41328
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 01-09-2020, 03:15 PM   #1
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Default We Owe Iran A Debt Of Gratitude

I must say I'm proud of Iran in a way. They didnt take the bait and they sacrificed one of their pawns. See Trump's retarded ass thought he could start a war resulting in the deaths of thousands of US soldiers all so he can avoid being either kicked out of office vis-a-vis impeachment or voted out in Nov. He realizes that either way the shit is gonna hit the fan and eventually he's going to jail just as Nancy Pelosi predicted...and so are many others in his cabinet and family..besides the ones that are already in jail.

He thought he could bait Iran but they were calculating. They're not gonna help him get re-elected by further engaging him and he is livid. His plan backfired spectacularly and he and his administration are left looking like complete fools. Total tools.

Naw dude you're a flaming phaggit and your fat nasty ass is going to jail were you belong.

I'm grateful Iran didnt take the bait. They're gonna let this cock sucker fall on his own damn sword.

Praise be to Allah.

Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2020, 03:29 PM   #2
HoeHummer
BANNED

Didn’t take Trump’s ADD arse long to forget about Iran and start having got another Twitshitfit about impeachment, did it?

And what happened in Puerto Rico? Isn’t that where America gets its illegals? Not a single word about that either from America’s benevolents leader.

Fuck Iran, but Trumps little gambit went south, eh?
HoeHummer is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2020, 03:35 PM   #3
oeb11
Valued Poster

Typical DPST - praising the terrorist leader who murdered Americans and assaulted our embassy.

If the pink curlers ever come out - go to Tehran and go pray to their ayatollahs.

and stay there.

You are not worthy of the protection of the American Military.

Foolish DPSTs!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2020, 03:37 PM   #4
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

sista puddin' likes to present his ass in a glory hole and get it stuffed like hes in the keebler fudge factory
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2020, 03:42 PM   #5
HoeHummer
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
Typical DPST - praising the terrorist leader who murdered Americans and assaulted our embassy.

If the pink curlers ever come out - go to Tehran and go pray to their ayatollahs.

and stay there.

You are not worthy of the protection of the American Military.

Foolish DPSTs!
Pump the brakes there, oebsy.

Where did he praise the terrorists leader? And what other of your DPSTs have done this as it to be typical behaviour?

Yous are a hysterical little girl who needs to be dickslapped. Maybe Hanksy knows four big black fellas who can come and do that’s for yous.

Your outrage is fucking comical.
HoeHummer is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2020, 03:42 PM   #6
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel(Sissy Chump) View Post
I must say I'm proud of Iran in a way. They didnt take the bait and they sacrificed one of their pawns. See Trump's retarded ass thought he could start a war resulting in the deaths of thousands of US soldiers all so he can avoid being either kicked out of office vis-a-vis impeachment or voted out in Nov. He realizes that either way the shit is gonna hit the fan and eventually he's going to jail just as Nancy Pelosi predicted...and so are many others in his cabinet and family..besides the ones that are already in jail.

He thought he could bait Iran but they were calculating. They're not gonna help him get re-elected by further engaging him and he is livid. His plan backfired spectacularly and he and his administration are left looking like complete fools. Total tools.

Naw dude you're a flaming phaggit and your fat nasty ass is going to jail were you belong.

I'm grateful Iran didnt take the bait. They're gonna let this cock sucker fall on his own damn sword.

Praise be to Allah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoeHummer(Assup) View Post
Didn’t take Trump’s ADD arse long to forget about Iran and start having got another Twitshitfit about impeachment, did it?

And what happened in Puerto Rico? Isn’t that where America gets its illegals? Not a single word about that either from America’s benevolents leader.

Hotrod511 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2020, 03:43 PM   #7
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoeHummer View Post

The US is millions of times more blood guilty than Iran. Millions upon Millions times more.
Old 01-09-2020, 03:45 PM   #8
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

How many died during the transatlantic slave journey. Dont tell me one Muthafucking word about no gotdam Iran. I'm focused on America's sins
Old 01-09-2020, 03:50 PM   #9
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
sista puddin' likes to present his ass in a glory hole and get it stuffed like hes in the keebler fudge factory
I love when my baby girl gets all fussy. Are you wearing my boxers and White T-shirt baby girl;-)

I'm gonna buy my Winn Dixie some Daisy Dukes you gonna shake that ass for Daddy
Old 01-09-2020, 03:51 PM   #10
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
How many died during the transatlantic slave journey. Dont tell me one Muthafucking word about no gotdam Iran. I'm focused on America's sins
Havent you learned your lesson yet? You're a very slow learner. It was the very slow and very dumb ones that were caught and sold by their own people. Once here they were awarded technology advances that their homeland wouldnt see for many years. In some ways they need to pay off that luxury boat trip here and the education that was taught to them here. Im in favor of reparations! They owe us a lot!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2020, 04:07 PM   #11
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
The vast majority of those slaves -- 97% -- were NEVER destined to be in what is today the continental U.S. You're focused on bullshit.

Slavery in the World Today:

Quote:

Countries with the most slaves (2017)
8. Nigeria — 875,500 Slaves
9. Democratic Republic of Congo — 873,100 Slaves
11. Egypt — 572,900 Slaves
13. Iran — 495,300 Slaves
14. Turkey — 480,300 Slaves
15. Sudan — 454,700 Slaves
17. Ethiopia — 425,500 Slaves
18. Iraq — 403,800 Slaves
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2020, 05:37 PM   #12
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoeHummer View Post

It was all about killing a particular Terrorist. Trump accomplished that finished business.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2020, 05:45 PM   #13
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
The vast majority of those slaves -- 97% -- were NEVER destined to be in what is today the continental U.S. You're focused on bullshit.

Slavery in the World Today:

Gotta love our resident KKK members pulling horse shit from Brietbart type sources all the way to their asses.
Old 01-09-2020, 06:05 PM   #14
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
The US is millions of times more blood guilty than Iran. Millions upon Millions times more.
That's right America doesn't put up with any shit, and we don't do apology tours either. America isn't for everyone. Apparently it isn't for you.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2020, 06:10 PM   #15
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:

Gotta love our resident KKK members pulling horse shit from Brietbart type sources all the way to their asses.
Only a real dumb-ass would consider WaPo reporting the same facts is a Brietbart source.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...illion-slaves/

Again you've demonstrated that you are more ready to LIE than recognize the truth.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women