Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 09-02-2019, 11:50 PM   #1
Tack
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6
Default The real problem...

I want to first establish the premise that I have never trusted a man that does not think with his cock. If a man thinks with his cock you can trust him because at least you know where he is coming from.
With that said, the real problem with everything is Texas Governor Greg Abbott does not think with his cock. I do not think he can even get his cock up in that wheel chair. O.K. I know I am a asshole for putting down a handicap person but the fact still stands. Handicap or not, the guy does not think with his cock and is the real reason for all the bullshit.
Tack is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2019, 05:51 AM   #2
Dev Null
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Larry Flynt was in a wheelchair, and it didn't affect his thinking that way.

I think the real problem is the belief that sex is sinful, and that we were put here on earth to stop people from sinning.

You don't have to be a sex fiend to believe in freedom and the pursuit of happiness. You just have to have a little empathy.
Dev Null is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2019, 07:52 PM   #3
rCoder
Clit Explorer

The real problem is ignorance and intentional misinformation (propaganda).

Historically the shape of the penis that pumped out sperm gave that male a better chance of propagating. All good.
Then came civilization and the desire to pass life’s positions, power and/or wealth. Since the successful did not necessarily have the best penises, the controlling access to the females rose importance. With the unfortunate rise in power of the church, they naturally codified marriage and established morals to facilitate inheritance.
So for hundreds of years the children of church sanctioned unions prospered and society accepted this as proper. One side note is that this only guaranteed inheritance via the female line, but that was politely ignored. Of course this also propagated the power of the church.
So along comes genetic testing so it is relatively easy to establish paternity. This really makes the whole concept of marriage obsolete for inheritance purposes. It is a concept that is lingering on due to the social, legal, and religious inertia.
Now the idiots raised on unquestioning faith are still trying to adhere to these archaic concepts without bothering to question why. The war on prostitution is just momentum. If they would really question why, it would crack their faith.
rCoder is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 03:59 AM   #4
Tack
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev Null View Post
Larry Flynt was in a wheelchair, and it didn't affect his thinking that way.

I think the real problem is the belief that sex is sinful, and that we were put here on earth to stop people from sinning.

You don't have to be a sex fiend to believe in freedom and the pursuit of happiness. You just have to have a little empathy.
For starters I salute Larry Flint, and I would argue that even though Larry Flint was wheel chair bound and probably could not get a rise, Larry Flint in his own special way was still able to think with cock.

The Texas Governor is too far gone and is screwed.
Tack is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women