Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > Shreveport/Bossier City > Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City
test
Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70768
biomed163071
Yssup Rider60720
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42407
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36833
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-17-2010, 09:08 AM   #1
xquzme1
Registered Member

Encounters: 7
Default Out of town provider visits.

Gentlemen,

How would you go about inviting some of the providers from Dallas that we would love to see if we had the time to drive to Dallas for an appointment?

I am thinking maybe compiling a list of favorites and having Horn I Dog invite them to Shreve on our behalf

I had the thought because I just asked Bylieght (sp?) on P411 to consider a visit and if we could express enough interest maybe we could increase the number of visits by different providers?

Your thoughts
Xquzme1
Old 09-17-2010, 11:21 AM   #2
MuffinMan

Encounters: 9

I'm not Staff, but I can answer your question. Believe me, HID and myself have done more than our share of inviting providers over to this area and trying to smooth the way for their coming to visit.

The only way they will come is to PM them with your desire for them to visit and see to it that they have enough pre-booked gentlemen to make it worth their time. Oh.... make that "gentlemen whom are reputable and known for keeping appointments".

If they are reputable Dallas ladies and you want to see them bad enough, then a pre-booked appointment WITH a deposit should be no problem.

MM
Old 09-17-2010, 08:56 PM   #3
Horn^I^Dog
Ambassador

Encounters: 11

Muffy: Thanks for covering my huge ass! Today was a travel day for moi. I'm back! Lol

You nailed it! You and a bunch of other "elder statesmen" busted ass to start the flow of gals this way.

As far as my inviting gals here on behalf of gents, I'm semi-open. I will not talk to gals on behalf of lurkers. I completely respect the lurkers choice to remain behind the scenes. I understand their concerns. But I'm not going to start recruiting gals so the lurkers can have a menu to choose from.

If a group of respected posters would ask my assistance bringing in a certain gal, I'd be open to discussion. BUT I will not commit to booking. Currently my personal targets are narrow.

So, basically I'll help out if a group needs assistance. But I don't see me, Muffy or the rest of the ALL TOO FEW guys that post frequently doing the recruiting for others based on polls.

HID
Old 09-17-2010, 09:40 PM   #4
Shine-on-me
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Is thre any chance we could have a Sport meet annd greet party with the providers. Just a thought.
Old 09-18-2010, 07:11 AM   #5
Horn^I^Dog
Ambassador

SOM: We use to have an annual social. Muffy hosted it. My recollection is that it got to be a pain in the butt. Lurkers were invited but they had to pass screening. There were always a ton of guys trying to get in at the last minute, didn't want to get screened, etc.

That being said, I for one would love to see the social resurrected. But with all the other crap on my plate there's no way I can deal with it.

HID
Old 09-18-2010, 08:47 AM   #6
GMTA
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Well the last on we had was in e texas and the turn out was not that great I even didn`t get to go and was half way there when I had to return to work . HID is right guys just don`t wish to be screened .
Old 09-18-2010, 01:11 PM   #7
xquzme1
Registered Member

Thanks everyone for your comments!!
I will continue my personal invitations but I think it is highly unlikely that one request will get these ladies to commit to a visit from Dallas.
Old 09-20-2010, 04:41 PM   #8
xquzme1
Registered Member

Suprise Suprise... Invitations do work!! Got a reply today from Angel P17431 (P411) saying that she will schedule a stop here in a few months.

So guys if you have someone in the Dallas area that you would like to see PLEASE invite them over. Who know you may just get lucky!!!!
Old 09-20-2010, 06:20 PM   #9
Horn^I^Dog
Ambassador

FYI her eccie handle is angel4you. She's also been known as angeldivine. Good gal. She blurs her face for security reasons NOT because she's unattractive.

http://www.preferred411.com/neworleans/angel

HID
Old 09-20-2010, 09:17 PM   #10
MuffinMan

Encounters: 9

Good looking lady, but $$$.5 in today's economy is outside my comfort level. I hope she does well here and you guys have fun. Ask and they will come!
MM
Old 09-20-2010, 10:12 PM   #11
The Kingfish
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

I have seen her....great girl...beautiful physique and knows how to please....will be looking ofr her dates
Old 09-20-2010, 10:14 PM   #12
The Kingfish
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

How about we work on getting Xyleena to visit Sport? Out of Dallas very nice
Old 09-21-2010, 08:51 AM   #13
Horn^I^Dog
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuffinMan View Post
Good looking lady, but $$$.5 in today's economy is outside my comfort level. I hope she does well here and you guys have fun. Ask and they will come!
MM

Minor disagreement. Ask and BOOK and they will come. By reports to me, the Sovana had a good tour. But seems most bookings are down. Yeah, I know the economy stinks and hobby dollars are low. So choose wisely, book and then SHOW UP.

Heck, a semi-local gal just told me she's had no replies to her recent ad. So step up to the plate if a gal is pitching what you are looking for and don't wait until the last minute.

HID
Old 09-25-2010, 01:54 AM   #14
Jade Mackie
Account Disabled

User ID: 1816
My ECCIE Reviews

Well I'm here for the weekend with nothing to do.... ;-)
Old 09-25-2010, 02:48 PM   #15
MsPrittiKitti
Account Disabled

User ID: 13184
My ECCIE Reviews

interesting thread....
im not from dallas but considering a visit there
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women