Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60576
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48538
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42104
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-24-2010, 01:14 AM   #1
JuxJonny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41
Default Studio Pictures or just natural pics of providers?

1) should providers post pics of studio pictures?
2) or should they just take natural poses?

I just hate the fact that everytime I go see a provider w/studio pictures, I get so disappointed when I see them. I know that it's them but I was also expecting the girl in the pic w/the baby oil glistening all over her body. or the wet hair look w/the sparkling eyes. I mean it's a 360 turn around, not as hot but good enough. I dont know about you guys but when that door opens, am like "dammit." I do enjoy our session together but I just wish that you guys can tone it down a little bit. and there is a BUNCH of HOT pics out there!!!
JuxJonny is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 02:03 AM   #2
Makenzee_Ryder
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 33
My ECCIE Reviews

Thats why I try to mix them up with professional and just at home pics
Makenzee_Ryder is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 02:24 AM   #3
1thatgotaway
Ambassador

My ECCIE Reviews

The pictures should be high quality and representative. The over glam photos are just a set up for a let down, and you only get one first impression.

Well shot representative pics reinforce the appeal. If you open the door and think "WOW! she really is that HOT!" You are going to start the appointment thinking it is going to be fantastic.

With the over glam pics your first thought will be that you expected better regardless of how attractive she is or how the appointment goes.

Badly shot amateur photos have the opposite reaction at the door as the over glam photos. The problem here is that people are just less likely to knock on the door to find out.

These ladies have what I think are well shot representative photos.

Kelly TNT

Shelby

Fawn

Their are many many more. These are just some of the ladies I have seen in person as well as the pics.

~1TGA
1thatgotaway is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 07:59 AM   #4
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I wanted to ask this question so bad, but a gentlemen did, which is even better, i have been thinking the same thing, the studio pics or the bootleg pics. Bootleg pics- standing in the mirror camera in hand, twisting and turning, trying to make it work. Lol.
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 08:00 AM   #5
selot
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

I prefer the natural photos NOT the glamour shots. Very seldom will the lady look the same if she only has glamour shot photos on her site. She just is not going to take the time to make herself look that way for every client or on every day.
selot is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 08:14 AM   #6
Fort Worth Punk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

I agree with Makenzee that a mix is preferable.

I will also add that there are certain photographers whose work many of us recognize that actually raise a major red flag. These guys have a reputation for extreme photoshopping and there are consistent reports of being VERY disappointed when the lady arrives.
Fort Worth Punk is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 08:50 AM   #7
Dr-epg

Encounters: 45

I prefer the natural pictures. Sometimes the glamour shots are way over done not really a true picture of who you are seeing

JMHO
Good Luck
The Dr
Dr-epg is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 09:06 AM   #8
michaeljohnson1970
Gaining Momentum

I too prefer the natural pictures. I understand the need for a professional pictures and some photoshopping. The girls are trying to look their best and market a product (not to sound crude). When does the photoshopping go too far though ? There are many girls with pictures on their websites that look orange. A tan is attractive and appealing, but I don't know many people who find orange skin appealing ? The pictures are nice, but I don't think they are an accurate representation of the some of the girls. I've met a few of the girls and they were cute and provided a great service, but they didn't live up to their pics. I didn't expect them to be supermodels when I made the appointment and met them. When you read most of the reviews too, most of them say "they look better than their pictures" or "they look just like their pictures."

I think a fair mix of natural type photos and glamour photos would be nice. Like I said, I understand the need for some photoshopping, but photoshopping out 20 pounds is not cool.
michaeljohnson1970 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 09:33 AM   #9
guest040711-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 60

I actualy like the Studio pics, I'm however enough a realist to know those are done to portray the lady in the best way possible. As long as they were not digitaly altered to make them not what the lady is in person, if I show up and she's way different in person then it's a bait and switch.

As far as special effects shots! I had a provider/gf that had water pics from timb at genericphoto and they were pretty hot. If I want that for the session I bring bottled water or oils.

My advice is to research so you won't be so disappointed.
guest040711-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 09:43 AM   #10
Guest060812
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

I say Studio pics. Why not have a glamorous photo shoot? I have some of my favorites who have Studio pics and they look quite gorgeous in person also. No problem for me.
Guest060812 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 10:25 AM   #11
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

Photos should 1) accurately represent the person I'm going to see when the door opens, and 2) not be taken with a cellphone.
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 01:20 PM   #12
timman
Registered Member

Default PHOTO SHOPPING YOUR AGE!!!

I hooked up with a provider last week, who photo shopped about about 50 lbs and 10 years off her pics. Her website says all new photos taken in 2010.

It really ticks me off when a provider says she is 32 years old with perfect measurements, then you open the door and she is more like 42 and a heifer.

Her beautiful bleached blond hair has black roots to her ears and she reek's of cigarettes all the while claiming on her p-411 account that she is a non-smoker.
Sorry folks I got carried away. Deception really pisses me off. Especially when I am paying $250.00 an hour. Why do so many providers fudge their age? Do you think that your clients are not going to notice?

Sorry for the rant, this read struck a nerve.
timman is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 01:46 PM   #13
shortblkguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

80% Natural and 20% professional is a good mix in my opinion. Either way, I want to see a good representation of the goods, no hiding unflattering body parts with clothing or poses.
shortblkguy is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 02:34 PM   #14
SexyCarlyBanx
Account Disabled

User ID: 8807
My ECCIE Reviews

I just use all regular pics on my site because I think its more representative of what I really look like. I'd rather someone show up and think I look better than my pictures than the other way around. I think its more personal too to show regular pictures.
SexyCarlyBanx is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 06:15 PM   #15
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Pearlman dose my pictures. He dose great work, very natural, and they always look really good.
Tara Evans is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women