Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 258
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70654
biomed162203
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453192
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48305
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37165
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-06-2010, 08:59 PM   #1
Jenna Wild
Account Disabled

User ID: 12218
Default Brooke's True Colors!!!

I know this will get me banned. Do i care? No! I have kept my mouth shut too dam long! Will this hurt my business? Hell no! What was important was for the clients to see how shady someone could be! Before you waste valuable time and money as many do not want to join p411!That's why provider references are useful ,but in no way 100% accurate . Have you ever read negative about me? No! Do i deliver as promised? Hell yea ! (I give it a 110%) Do i have positive reviews on this board? yes! So now I am off to find a new board that doesn't permit bashing to new providers and that make them feel welcomed Brooke you need to decide hunny if you want to be a moderator or a provider! You act like the eccie police! Here ya go gents here is her true colors !Here is her response to cant we all get along! and I am the bad one?
Alyssa

"" I don’t think it’s about supporting each other. I think there is always going to be a lady who comes around who has been providing for 1/2 a second and has a cocky, "I know it all attitude" and wants to run the board and wants everyone to agree with everything she says.

Someone who has been providing for a few months, can’t compare their knowledge to someone who has been providing for years. Nikki Devine comes to mind.

But I have seen this happen many times over the years … their here for a few months and then evaporate into thin air.

Also, sometimes I think it is to much to ask that we all get along at all times.

There is an old saying … “If 2 people always get along, 1 person is not thinking”

Pre-screening is a great way to secure a last minute appointment.

This is a perfect solution for men who are not always able to pre-book or suddenly find their selves w/ some free time & are seeking an appointment right away.
This process is very easy. Just send me these 3 things:
1) 1st name 2) Screening info 3) Last 4 digits of your cell phone number
I will e-mail/PM you back & confirm if I was able to pre-screen you.
Your screening code will simply be the last 4 digits of your cell number.
Then when you are ready to book your appointment please just reference your screening code when you contact me.
Old 07-06-2010, 09:03 PM   #2
laphotoérotique
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Whats happening to this site?
I dont think anyone gives a shit, IMHO this is annoying as fuck.
I thought everyone here was mature.
Old 07-06-2010, 09:05 PM   #3
carkido45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Brook you have some explaining to do naughty girl.
Lol
Old 07-06-2010, 09:11 PM   #4
notanewbie
Premium Access

Encounters: 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by laphotoérotique View Post
Whats happening to this site?
I dont think anyone gives a shit, IMHO this is annoying as fuck.
I thought everyone here was mature.
seriously??

this is the COED, drama rules.
Old 07-06-2010, 09:12 PM   #5
laphotoérotique
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by notanewbie View Post
seriously??

this is the COED, drama rules.
true
i just dont find it entertaining.
Old 07-06-2010, 09:12 PM   #6
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyssa32 View Post
I know this will get me banned. Do i care? No! I have kept my mouth shut too dam long! Will this hurt my business? Hell no! What was important was for the clients to see how shady someone could be! Before you waste valuable time and money as many do not want to join p411!That's why provider references are useful ,but in no way 100% accurate . Have you ever read negative about me? No! Do i deliver as promised? Hell yea ! (I give it a 110%) Do i have positive reviews on this board? yes! So now I am off to find a new board that doesn't permit bashing to new providers and that make them feel welcomed Brooke you need to decide hunny if you want to be a moderator or a provider! You act like the eccie police! Here ya go gents here is her true colors !Here is her response to cant we all get along! and I am the bad one?
Alyssa

"" I don’t think it’s about supporting each other. I think there is always going to be a lady who comes around who has been providing for 1/2 a second and has a cocky, "I know it all attitude" and wants to run the board and wants everyone to agree with everything she says.

Someone who has been providing for a few months, can’t compare their knowledge to someone who has been providing for years. Nikki Devine comes to mind.

But I have seen this happen many times over the years … their here for a few months and then evaporate into thin air.

Also, sometimes I think it is to much to ask that we all get along at all times.

There is an old saying … “If 2 people always get along, 1 person is not thinking”

Pre-screening is a great way to secure a last minute appointment.

This is a perfect solution for men who are not always able to pre-book or suddenly find their selves w/ some free time & are seeking an appointment right away.
This process is very easy. Just send me these 3 things:
1) 1st name 2) Screening info 3) Last 4 digits of your cell phone number
I will e-mail/PM you back & confirm if I was able to pre-screen you.
Your screening code will simply be the last 4 digits of your cell number.
Then when you are ready to book your appointment please just reference your screening code when you contact me.
You're making the classic mistake of thinking that anyone really gives a sailing shit about your personal squabble with Brooke. Despite what people may type here, they don't fucking care. "Copy - Paste" all you want, Brooke will still have hobbyists go see her. Hell, they'll still go see you despite the galactic mountain of bullshit you're creating.

Do yourself a favor and turn off your computer for 48 hours. Have a few drinks and a couple of tacos, better yet have a SUBWAY. Then come back and see if this is all worth it.
Old 07-06-2010, 09:17 PM   #7
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Cat fight...sorry I just couldn't resist.
Old 07-06-2010, 09:19 PM   #8
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
Location: Private Incall ~ Westchase/Memorial/Energy Corridor
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

What did I say that was rude and ugly in that post? I love that comment, I stand by it and I thank you for posting it.

So what are these awful true colors of mine you speak of? I speak in private, in the ladies area, just like I do in co-ed. AND?
Old 07-06-2010, 09:19 PM   #9
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

This will be fun. So is brook the one that did not give you the reference you wanted? Or you pissed she thinks you are cocky?
Old 07-06-2010, 09:20 PM   #10
Htowner
Ambassador

Take it as you wish, since I have never met either one of you. Just my honest opinion.
We see this on the guys' side every day. Some guy registers , has had a few hobby experiences, and comes off like he has it all figured out and the rest of us just belong to wax museum.
Some tell him a thing or two and some just give him enough rope . Most don't last, and is just like a fly that comes in the room, buzz around, bothers your afternoon and then it is gone.
I was one of the most skeptics about P411 but I am glad I joined and worth the money. Providers' references is not exactly the best source any more. It was all that we had at one time but that train has left the station. Never hurts to have a supplement but it is not the main thing any more. You can fight it all you want .
After competition, jealousies, and plain, honest lack of memory about some guy you saw three months ago which could have been someone else or be confused with another, not really that reliable. We don't even want to get into how much drama goes into most lives there, which competes heavily with who and where and when all happened.
I am not discounting your opinion. Don't discount others' experience.
Old 07-06-2010, 09:21 PM   #11
Jenna Wild
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by enderwiggin View Post
You're making the classic mistake of thinking that anyone really gives a sailing shit about your personal squabble with Brooke. Despite what people may type here, they don't fucking care. "Copy - Paste" all you want, Brooke will still have hobbyists go see her. Hell, they'll still go see you despite the galactic mountain of bullshit you're creating.

Do yourself a favor and turn off your computer for 48 hours. Have a few drinks and a couple of tacos, better yet have a SUBWAY. Then come back and see if this is all worth it.
I believe I am making a valid point! So do others!

tbone2u
Premium Access

Reviews: 7

I say guys deserve to know if a certain provider won't vouch for them. If it happened to me I damn sure wouldn't see that provider again
Old 07-06-2010, 09:27 PM   #12
Jenna Wild
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by trey View Post
This will be fun. So is brook the one that did not give you the reference you wanted? Or you pissed she thinks you are cocky?
Brooke will not provide references for new providers cause her goal is to eat us all up and spit us out She states "were only here temporary" I personally think she is scared of a little competition but i do not want her role! she wants to be super moderator ! I just want to be me!
Old 07-06-2010, 09:27 PM   #13
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Quote:

Noooooooooooooo!!! Please whatever you do dont drink, seriously dont . . . we dont wanna hear anymore bullshit! Damn it ender wtf? lol
Old 07-06-2010, 09:29 PM   #14
sexialexis86
Account Disabled

User ID: 13802
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Im rollling on the floor laughing !!! Omg this shit is funny ..........Your so right nobody cares this is just another cry for attention that will fade in and out quickly. Soooooo funny
Old 07-06-2010, 09:34 PM   #15
The G.O.A.T
BANNED

Encounters: 32

So I guess that Alyssa/ Brooke threesome I was planning is out of the picture now.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women