Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70697
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60274
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48407
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41331
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35746
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-23-2024, 02:33 PM   #1
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25
Default RFK jr roasts Democrats

https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/r...23/id/1177688/

RFK jr said what many of has have said over the last year. The only question is how many others can see today's Democrat Party the same way. Hopefully enough that throw most of them out of Washington DC.
Old 08-23-2024, 05:56 PM   #2
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... See? ... The fellow is just as Conservative as his Father
and his Uncle Jack. ... Good on him! ...

#### Salty
Old 08-23-2024, 06:21 PM   #3
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

He told it exactly the way it went down.
Old 08-23-2024, 07:08 PM   #4
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... See? ... The fellow is just as Conservative as his Father
and his Uncle Jack. ... Good on him! ...

#### Salty

I wouldn't say that, he is economically, but some of the EPA and Health issues he might be going a bit out there.
Old 08-23-2024, 07:10 PM   #5
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
He told it exactly the way it went down.

I notice it is crickets from all our Harris lovers and never Trumpers.
Old 08-24-2024, 02:59 AM   #6
SecretE
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 161

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmstud60 View Post
Yeah, even r/politics on reddit...no one addressed the real issue of how the Dems silenced him...all just ad hominem attacks on how he is a traitor to the party. Now, granted, I imagine if Harris was wise enough to actually give him that cabinet position he wanted, the election would be hers legitimately, as I think too many people just hate Trump, and would settle for another 4 years of some uniparty BS. Now, I think she's in for a fight, as I think those RFK Jr voters, if they aren't voting in favor of Trump, they are now voting not in favor of Harris. Really short-sighted move on her part.
Old 08-24-2024, 04:29 AM   #7
Bushjumper
Premium Access

Encounters: 67

Quote:
I say, give the lads time to receive their marching orders. The news did break late on Friday just as everyone was getting off work.
Old 08-24-2024, 05:32 AM   #8
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:

I doubt he moves the needle much for either party. To me, him slamming Dems is no big deal. If I want a job at Ford, I am not going to tell them that I think a Chevrolet Silverado is a better truck than their F150... If you want to be on team Trump, you better know the script if you want a job.

Can't really argue too much with what RFK Jr said. I've also posted in the past that I thought what the Dems did was shady as fuck. It's not like Biden just woke up the morning of the debate showing obvious signs of dementia. They just decided to let the world see what they already knew which I still think is disgusting to embarrass that man like that to pretty much force him to step down.

As requested, those are the thoughts from this never Trump voter who also happens to very much disklike Harris.
Old 08-24-2024, 06:59 AM   #9
Michael8219
BANNED

Encounters: 20

One pundit said RFKjr was polling 5% and that slightly more than half of his likely voters would go to Trump, almost 3%.

Further said about 1% or so would go to Harriswith the remaining 1% going for the famous Undecided or WDHAFC because we were going for worm man and anti-vax.

Of course there’s a theory that alcohol has killed Kamal’s brain cells so she might sway the hole in the brain vote. Yet she remains aligned with the pharmaceutical VAX $ crowd. And she wants to fix food and restaurant pricing. It’s all so confusing!

NOT. Vote Trump. He ain’t perfect but it’s the policy and better party platform. ‘Merica!
Old 08-24-2024, 07:24 AM   #10
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
I doubt he moves the needle much for either party. To me, him slamming Dems is no big deal. If I want a job at Ford, I am not going to tell them that I think a Chevrolet Silverado is a better truck than their F150... If you want to be on team Trump, you better know the script if you want a job.

Can't really argue too much with what RFK Jr said. I've also posted in the past that I thought what the Dems did was shady as fuck. It's not like Biden just woke up the morning of the debate showing obvious signs of dementia. They just decided to let the world see what they already knew which I still think is disgusting to embarrass that man like that to pretty much force him to step down.

As requested, those are the thoughts from this never Trump voter who also happens to very much disklike Harris.

What bothers me the most about the Democrats have done is they do everything they can to cancel policy debates as most of the time they lose those debates. I also read that CNN cut away from Robert Kennedy Jr's speech as soon as he started to attack the leaders of the DNC for restricting him access to compete against Joe Biden in the primaries.
Old 08-24-2024, 10:22 AM   #11
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/r...23/id/1177688/

RFK jr said what many of has have said over the last year. The only question is how many others can see today's Democrat Party the same way. Hopefully enough that throw most of them out of Washington DC.
Overlooked over the hoopla of the last four days of the DNC - during the same time Harris managed to piss off RFK voters, Jill Stein and the Green Party voters, and registered voting Muslims.
Old 08-24-2024, 11:00 AM   #12
Daneskold1
BANNED

Because this diatribe of nebulous gibberish isn't worth rebuttal.
Old 08-24-2024, 11:02 AM   #13
Daneskold1
BANNED

Quote:
What bothers me the most about the Democrats have done is they do everything they can to cancel policy debates as most of the time they lose those debates. I also read that CNN cut away from Robert Kennedy Jr's speech as soon as he started to attack the leaders of the DNC for restricting him access to compete against Joe Biden in the primaries.
Just what exactly have they canceled? As far as I know nothing canceled. Kamala didn't agree to debates as set up by Trump with #NewsForDumbFox. Trump didn't want to debate Kamala in any other dynamic. Name a policy the GOP has that is good for "we the people". Please understand, I'm only a necessary Democrat they are not exactly the paradigm of good governance. At least they addressed the correct topics, with insulting tokens. GOP proposals are disingenuous from the onset.
Old 08-24-2024, 11:06 AM   #14
Daneskold1
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael8219 View Post
One pundit said RFKjr was polling 5% and that slightly more than half of his likely voters would go to Trump, almost 3%.

Further said about 1% or so would go to Harriswith the remaining 1% going for the famous Undecided or WDHAFC because we were going for worm man and anti-vax.

Of course there’s a theory that alcohol has killed Kamal’s brain cells so she might sway the hole in the brain vote. Yet she remains aligned with the pharmaceutical VAX $ crowd. And she wants to fix food and restaurant pricing. It’s all so confusing!

NOT. Vote Trump. He ain’t perfect but it’s the policy and better party platform. ‘Merica!
That is satire, right?
Old 08-24-2024, 11:08 AM   #15
Daneskold1
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post

"Shady AF" certainly isn't the hill any GOP constituent wants to die on. Especially a Trump supporter. Lord Almighty
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women