Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas
test
Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41466
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 10-16-2023, 10:26 PM   #1
joeykid7675
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Screw Babydolls Dallas

Went to baby dolls Dallas Sunday afternoon was just walking around drinking a beer, grabbed something to eat then had another beer. As I was walking around a waitress and dancer were playing grab ass with each other. I couldn't get around them so I was like excuse and patted the dancer on the ass and said thanks as they let me by. I went back to grab another burger and as I was grabbing some food a manager walks upto me saying "I was told you were inappropriately grabbing the girls!" I was like I grabbed no girl, "i patted a dancer on the ass" He was like I'm not going to listen to you justify it get the fuck out!!
joeykid7675 is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2023, 12:52 AM   #2
nfhs04
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

This exact reason why I mentioned on another thread about how if girl tries to uncharge on dances it might be a good idea to mention it to a Manager to cover your ass.

Similar to a NFL or NBA game where one guy pushes an opponent, then the opponent shoves him back and the 2nd guy is always the one that gets the flag. You were the 2nd guy! and have no recourse.
nfhs04 is online now   Quote
Old 10-17-2023, 08:19 AM   #3
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

I would go above his head to the Manager in charge. If he is that, then ask when his boss will be there and go back them. Same with shitty treatment forma dancer. Always complain to a manager. Quit taking bad service and treatment without complaining. Enough people complain, things do change.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2023, 09:27 AM   #4
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 104

The Manager in charge is James Witt, ask for him

Tell that his boss JIMMY, VP of OPERATIONS for RCI Management Dean Reardon said that if anytime we were to ever have an issue in the club with anything: service, dancers, waitresses, other managers, told us to ask for him, JIMMY Witt

If Jimmy don't want to take care of business after you spoke with him, pick up the phone and call Dean

407-619-4029
CG2014 is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2023, 11:46 AM   #5
nfhs04
Premium Access

All of those people who were telling me "walk away" on this previous thread below are no where to be found lol. them boys quiet as a mouse. Being proactive is always better than walking away

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2943123&page=2

This is why just "walking away" can be a double edge sword. And its your word against 2(the dancer and the waitress)

yea going above his head and see if it works
nfhs04 is online now   Quote
Old 10-17-2023, 10:38 PM   #6
joeykid7675
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Don't really care anymore, never liked baby dolls in between the 4000 cubans, blowjob corner upstairs with the mountain of tissues on the floor, $6 beers and girls that will never do dances for anything less than buying them 40 drinks or a room it's just not worth it, I got thrown out for doing what guys do in a STRIP CLUB!! It's always to fucking busy, all these girls who want you to spend a $1000 because they don't want to work, never understood country music at a strip club... I can go on and on but screw them..I'll spend my money else where..
joeykid7675 is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2023, 08:58 AM   #7
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfhs04 View Post
All of those people who were telling me "walk away" on this previous thread below are no where to be found lol. them boys quiet as a mouse. Being proactive is always better than walking away

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2943123&page=2

This is why just "walking away" can be a double edge sword. And its your word against 2(the dancer and the waitress)

yea going above his head and see if it works
There is a HUGE difference between a gal asking for more than you want to pay (say no and walk away) and between treated abusively. Mangers are going to care less if a gal wants a $100 minimum v one that won't leave you alone or a manager that throws you out without provocation.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2023, 03:19 PM   #8
BoneHome777
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

Not a fan of BDD either, matter of fact, since discovering studios over a year ago, I just can't seem to justify any strip clubs anymore. I have several regulars I use to see, a few very sexy and fine cubans, but have abandoned most since my studio activity has started.
BoneHome777 is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2023, 08:27 PM   #9
Rufus X. Sarsparilla
Prime Minister of Hungary

I gave this some thought. I think that bitch forgot she was a stripper and thought she was back at school or at her day job.

Anyway....
Get a friend and go back . Point her out and split up.

Have the friend sit at the bar and when she walks by flash a big wad of cash.
Being that she is a stripper she will be drawn to the wad like a fly to shit.
She will of course like any other stripper come up, flash a smile and put her hands on his arm or back.
That is your friends cue to start yelling ” get your hands out of my fucking wallet you bitch” “ did you see that she tried to snatch and grab” “ where’s a manager? “ what kind of trash are they letting work here? “
The he storms out
And scene.
Rufus X. Sarsparilla is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2023, 08:30 PM   #10
TomCollins
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

I bet all the BDD employees and dancers that read this forum are getting a kick out of this thread.
TomCollins is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2023, 08:34 PM   #11
Rufus X. Sarsparilla
Prime Minister of Hungary

What a cunt she is “ some nasty stranger touched me!,,, (without paying first).”
Rufus X. Sarsparilla is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women