Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70516
biomed161291
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453075
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47910
pyramider46370
bambino40540
CryptKicker37123
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-19-2023, 10:36 PM   #1
BlissfulTantra
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 452350
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Question In response to the comments made about how thick I am…

So I’ve read a few comments asking how thick I am and if I look like my photos. I still look like my photos but I thought I should let potential clients know that I am gaining a bit of weight on purpose… I’m getting a BBL on my birthday and they said for the best results I should gain a little bit of weight. I won’t keep this weight on forever - just a few more months. I don’t look bad but don’t take my word for it… read my reviews.

What do you all think about providers gaining a little bit of weight… is it a deal breaker? Let me know your thoughts. And as always, thank you in advance.
BlissfulTantra is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2023, 11:30 PM   #2
MrColt1911
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlissfulTantra View Post
So I’ve read a few comments asking how thick I am and if I look like my photos. I still look like my photos but I thought I should let potential clients know that I am gaining a bit of weight on purpose… I’m getting a BBL on my birthday and they said for the best results I should gain a little bit of weight. I won’t keep this weight on forever - just a few more months. I don’t look bad but don’t take my word for it… read my reviews.

What do you all think about providers gaining a little bit of weight… is it a deal breaker? Let me know your thoughts. And as always, thank you in advance.
I've never had the pleasure of meeting you yet but judging from your pics you look pretty damn good to me! lol and even with a "little bit of extra weight" you're still a 10! my only question sweetheart and please don't be offended cause this is just my unsolicited opinion lol is why the BBL? I don't really think you need it and BTW no ma'am I don't really think its a deal breaker if a provider gains a little weight
MrColt1911 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2023, 11:40 PM   #3
BlissfulTantra
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well I want more of a hourglass figure and getting some more bootay wouldn’t hurt eithe lol Thank you for the compliments though love :-*
Old 03-20-2023, 12:05 AM   #4
MrColt1911
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well I want more of a hourglass figure and getting some more bootay wouldn’t hurt eithe lol Thank you for the compliments though love :-*
you with more of a hourglass figure and some more bootay is going to be lovely! lol when are you having it and what is the recovery timeline? BTW I hope it goes well dear
Old 03-20-2023, 07:23 AM   #5
Admiral Giggle

Encounters: 3

Your ass is perfect. You don't need a BBL. Most women I know who have had them regret them later when something shifts or gets misaligned or malformed. Women are meant to have curves and be soft. Not a bony anorexic/bulemic skeleton.
Admiral Giggle is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2023, 07:34 AM   #6
Joddxxx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

You don’t need a BBL, you already have a nice hour glass figure and a beautiful booty.
Joddxxx is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2023, 11:04 AM   #7
NotPlaying
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

^^^ This!!! You're backside is too good to change.
NotPlaying is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2023, 11:22 AM   #8
ahab11
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

I thought Women as they age gain weight in the butt? When Men age we gain in the stomach so I wonder if they have a procedure to suck that out and repurpose it elsewhere?

I think there is a segment of hobbyist who search out women with a huge ass but is it worth it? Agree that curvy women are a huge turn on for me but services, price, reviews, bundle more into the provider I choose.

Jenna Starr had a huge BBL and it was damn sexy as she had a flat tummy to go with it. Gotta believe once gravity takes hold of that at age 50 it's not a pretty sight. As long as you have big bucks and they can surgically sculpt your body to whatever suits you.
ahab11 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2023, 06:57 PM   #9
BlissfulTantra
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well damn… it seems I may have gotten it all wrong. I’m getting more messages about not needing a change than anything else. I’m glad I posted this - giving me a lot to think about.
Old 03-21-2023, 08:15 AM   #10
MrColt1911
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well damn… it seems I may have gotten it all wrong. I’m getting more messages about not needing a change than anything else. I’m glad I posted this - giving me a lot to think about.
Take your time and do whats right for you!
Old 03-21-2023, 08:54 AM   #11
B.JordanPG
Premium Access

Encounters: 26

Quote:
You look fab now and I'm certain that will be the case after any procedure you desire and choose to do so. That said, that booty is popping already
B.JordanPG is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2023, 10:38 AM   #12
B.JordanPG
Premium Access

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.JordanPG View Post
You look fab now and I'm certain that will be the case after any procedure you desire and choose to do so. That said, that booty is popping already
For clarity: fab = fabulous
B.JordanPG is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2023, 02:05 PM   #13
TristanThick
Valued Poster

You look incredible - and a little weight isn’t a bad thing at all! I wouldn’t change a thing. You’re already stunning.
TristanThick is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2023, 04:12 PM   #14
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

The BBL is played out and ghetto, guys in here say they're happy with your body,.maybe some gym time will improve the ass instead of getting fat injected into it.
BLM69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women