Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 376
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60529
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48518
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42032
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-26-2012, 07:37 AM   #1
ChoomCzar
Account Disabled

Default Savage: 'Spineless' Obama 'crawled' before U.N.......LIBERALS JUST LOVE FAILURE!!!! HA!

Savage: 'Spineless' Obama 'crawled' before U.N.

Accuses president of trying to appease 'Third World gangsters'

With his Middle East policy imploding, Barack Obama “crawled” before “anti-American jackals” at the United Nations General Assembly today to apologize for a film that insulted Islam, said talk radio host Michael Savage.
“We have the most spineless, dangerous president in American history,” Savage told his “Savage Nation” listeners.
He expressed disgust for Obama giving deference to an audience that includes “Third World gangsters who sit there in their silk suits enjoying the 25 percent we the American taxpayer pay to keep them in their silk suits and their prostitutes on the Upper East Side.”
Notably, he said, the audience included the “Hitler of our time,” Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, who has called for Israel’s destruction.
The Obama administration has blamed the attack on the anniversary of 9/11 that killed U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens in Libya on rioting provoked by a bizarre anti-Islam trailer posted on YouTube.com, despite evidence of a coordinated attack by jihadists tied to al-Qaida.
“Our president begs them to forgive him for the video, when it wasn’t the video that caused it,” Savage said of Obama’s speech today.
Obama told the General Assembly he has “made it clear that the American people and the American government had nothing to do with this video, and I believe its message must be rejected by all who respect our common humanity as an insult not only to Muslims, but to America as well.”
“I’m ready to throw up,” Savage said after playing a clip of Obama’s statement.
“Obama goes before the U.N. like a child and talks about a video? Uses the video to cover for his foreign policy disaster?”
Savage said Obama, who he called a narcissist, can’t ever admit he made a mistake, including his misjudgment of the so-called Arab Spring revolutions across the Middle East.
Obama thought that by appeasing the Muslim world, Savage said, “they would love him.”
“Instead, they killed our ambassador, and he’s done nothing about it, except crawl on his hands and knees.”
The attack that killed Stevens and three American diplomatic staffers, Savage said, was an act of war requiring a military response.
“Any other president would have launched missiles at their training camps,” he said, noting the Libyans have indicated they know who is responsible.
ChoomCzar is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 10:53 AM   #2
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

I worked late in the lab last night I think I have discovered a cure for stupidity if you PM me I will send you a sample.If you are cured I will be rich as Romney...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women