Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70749
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60551
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48524
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42057
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36423
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-26-2022, 01:06 PM   #1
PaulaAllen
AKA Paulina Sweet

User ID: 194389
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default whomever is interested

It has come to my attention that a member by the handle of ****** is accusing me of having my "fan base" write fake reviews of a provider I have NEVER met in my life and of being "Chummy" with said provider and another whom I have only had the pleasure of meeting with once, as per an arranged meeting by a hobbyist.

He also accuses me of threatening to out him in the real world. Since I can't comment on the review where he wrote this to defend myself, I am posting this to ask Paintedbynumbers publicly to keep my name out of his mouth and stop bullshitting.

A while back he commented on one of my reviews saying I cancelled on him amongst other stuff.

So, I proceeded to text him and tell him to stop being a whiney B word because in the past, when he cancelled an appointment with me, I was more then understanding and told him it was not a problem.

So he said he could not remember ever canceling on me and that that never happened.

I scrolled back on the texts between us and screenshot the text he had sent me a few months back canceling an appointment he had scheduled and I asked him if he remembered now?

He then proceeded to write another post on my review telling people to be careful because I saved people's information and the whole thread unleashed the trolls of the site on me calling me names and insults.

I did call ****** by his real world first name when I texted him, but I NEVER in any way, shape or form threatened him to, out him. I only know his real name because apparently he contacts us hookers with his real phone number.

To which a quick Google search gave me his LinkedIn and all his other information that I could not care less about.

I have all of the text exchange between us and am more than happy to send it to whoever asks.

On a daily basis, I receive people's screening information and I have Never mishandled or threatened anyone. All I did was call him a "whiney bit@%" and told him to grow a pair. After he didn't show me the same courtesy I showed him after a cancelation.

Who the F makes alerts about a cancellation anyways?

It was not a no call/no show. It was a cancellation on a same day request appointment with 1.5 hours notice where I explained to him that my ride was unable to make it.

So again, ******* quit talking poop out of your butt and making things up.

Please and thank you.

So if I ever threatened you with an outing prove it because I have all of our text conversations... This man has the character of Jr. High school prepubescent gossip-making little girl.

I just want to clear my name because I can't sit here and watch him lie about me.
Old 10-26-2022, 02:17 PM   #2
himzert
Valued Poster

Encounters: 64

I don’t have any dog in this fight. But kudos to you for writing “could not care less” instead of the common mistake “could care less.” That was refreshing to see.
Carry on
Old 10-26-2022, 03:48 PM   #3
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

great to know you save conversations that are months old with clients you will never see again. Really makes these guys trust you knowing their info is save with you. I didn't know the girls could shit start threads on the members here? Is this legal or will the mods actually do their jobs and shut this shit down?

either Paula has accesss to the reviews or a white knight on this board. Congrats knight maybe you will get a free session. Pretty sure we all know the truth anyway.
Old 10-26-2022, 05:19 PM   #4
PaulaAllen
AKA Paulina Sweet

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It is called a text log and it stays on your phone automatically I don't need to save anything.

Old 10-26-2022, 06:11 PM   #5
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

Something for the mods to think about too. You used the "sweetest diaper ever" line. I didn't mention that quote but another user here did. So either you have a whiteknight (wouldn't be shocked nor would any of us to know who that would be) or you have another account and can access reviews.

Old 10-26-2022, 06:19 PM   #6
PaulaAllen
AKA Paulina Sweet

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh and FYI anyone can access/read reviews just not whatever information you post under private key tags.
Old 10-26-2022, 06:25 PM   #7
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

When the user made the "white diaper" comment and said you looked fake I said your looks and performance were great. It's out there in writing.

Old 10-26-2022, 06:42 PM   #8
PaulaAllen
AKA Paulina Sweet

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ok that's fine

Old 10-26-2022, 07:00 PM   #9
Union714
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Let’s be honest here..Lacey is WELL known by her reviews as possibly the WORST local provider who happens to be hot, Lucy has for some reason taken a liking to her and defending her. However Lucy met Paula is irrelevant ( who for the record Paula is regarded as the gold standard in this awful hobby scene in PGH)! However it is quite suspicious how one newbie reviewed them all… That is not just irony..
Old 10-26-2022, 07:22 PM   #10
PaulaAllen
AKA Paulina Sweet

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Maybe this fake reviewer was trying to make himself seem more credible by reviewing others??
I've never asked a hobbyist to write a review about my own self. So I have no reason to ask anyone to post one about Lacey whom aside from me admiring her pictures online have never seen or met. (I wish I did she is a hottie)
and thank you Union for your kind words. I'm far, far from perfect or great but I don't go around threatening or getting over on people.
Old 10-26-2022, 07:28 PM   #11
Thedude213
Gaining Momentum

I wanna see lacey and get a 'failed marriage experience in the sack' just acause I'm into some abuse time to time. Paula was always awesome when I seen her great conversation also.
Old 10-26-2022, 07:30 PM   #12
Union714
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I have not pointed the finger at you at all… All I said is you are regarded as probably the best provider in the area.. end of story.. Lacey is awful end of story… Carry on doll…
Old 10-26-2022, 07:46 PM   #13
Dr-epg

Encounters: 45

This thread is closed

Threats of outing will not be tolerated

All edits made by ECCIE staff
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women