Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
test
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70771
biomed163089
Yssup Rider60743
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48613
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42424
CryptKicker37208
The_Waco_Kid36850
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-20-2014, 07:34 AM   #1
hammerofthor
Registered Member

Encounters: 1
Default SexyAngelBaby-Blackmail-Con Woman-BEWARE

Hello Gents, this alert is mainly for those who may not be familiar with this "girl". She is attempting to perfect the Love Con. She is simultaneously involved with many clients as "boyfriends". Some of the weak minded do fall for the love con. Here is the warning: If she gains ANY access to ANY personal data of your she will use it against you at some point. She has a BAD PT habit and she WILL fund it in any way she can. Most of her threats are not going to happen. She will say she will call your work, your family, your friends,, anything she can say to scare you into giving her money. Depending on how close you have gotten to her, she may threaten you with Drug Dealers coming to get money from you because she lied and said she lived with you. She will get you to give her the money out of fear to go pay them. Do not let her take pictures of you, be sure she is not recording your conversations. She will do anything to bring fear over you for her gain. If she gets really close, she will use your credit cards, sift through your computer files, try to gain access to you bank, anything she can get her hands on. She has degenerate friends who will call you on her behalf and pretend they are someone to be worried about. SHE PLAYS ON FEAR as part of her love con. She says I love you a lot when she needs something. She says how wonderful of a man you are, She always talks about a fairytale relationship with you She says things like, I have never fallen in love this quick before. Our love is strong, we will get through this together, She asks to be made love to because its special. she wants to get out of the business, please help. She will make you feel sad for her. She will tell you about a forced adoption. Or her bad childhood being molested. How she was beat by past boyfriends or clients. She will lie about not having a place to live. She does have a home. She will say she is not welcomed there, but that is a major lie. POINT is she sucks people in and then bam screws you before you even knew it happened. She has an Arrest record a mile long. There are numerous police reports of theft, and MODS i will happily send you a Police report about this woman. Eccie is a place for hobbying, not finding MARKS. She should not be aloud to use this site like she does. YES she is a good provider when she provides. But you all preach safety and this girl is NOT SAFE. Think about it guys, she will try to blackmail you with personal data when she gets it. She is 25, no education not even High School, she is desperate for PT. You make the choice. You guys think when you go to the bathroom, she doesn't rummage through your things, think again. Good Luck
hammerofthor is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 07:42 AM   #2
AccidentalHobbyist
BANNED

Bwahahaha.
Awesome
Thank you!
AccidentalHobbyist is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 08:01 AM   #3
Bushman69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Over the last three weeks all the discussion on this board has been about Sab and Lilly's fucking phone.

I need a new hobby.
Bushman69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 08:20 AM   #4
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammerofthor View Post
Hello Gents, this alert is mainly for those who may not be familiar with this "girl". She is attempting to perfect the Love Con. She is simultaneously involved with many clients as "boyfriends". Some of the weak minded do fall for the love con. Here is the warning: If she gains ANY access to ANY personal data of your she will use it against you at some point. She has a BAD PT habit and she WILL fund it in any way she can. Most of her threats are not going to happen. She will say she will call your work, your family, your friends,, anything she can say to scare you into giving her money. Depending on how close you have gotten to her, she may threaten you with Drug Dealers coming to get money from you because she lied and said she lived with you. She will get you to give her the money out of fear to go pay them. Do not let her take pictures of you, be sure she is not recording your conversations. She will do anything to bring fear over you for her gain. If she gets really close, she will use your credit cards, sift through your computer files, try to gain access to you bank, anything she can get her hands on. She has degenerate friends who will call you on her behalf and pretend they are someone to be worried about. SHE PLAYS ON FEAR as part of her love con. She says I love you a lot when she needs something. She says how wonderful of a man you are, She always talks about a fairytale relationship with you She says things like, I have never fallen in love this quick before. Our love is strong, we will get through this together, She asks to be made love to because its special. she wants to get out of the business, please help. She will make you feel sad for her. She will tell you about a forced adoption. Or her bad childhood being molested. How she was beat by past boyfriends or clients. She will lie about not having a place to live. She does have a home. She will say she is not welcomed there, but that is a major lie. POINT is she sucks people in and then bam screws you before you even knew it happened. She has an Arrest record a mile long. There are numerous police reports of theft, and MODS i will happily send you a Police report about this woman. Eccie is a place for hobbying, not finding MARKS. She should not be aloud to use this site like she does. YES she is a good provider when she provides. But you all preach safety and this girl is NOT SAFE. Think about it guys, she will try to blackmail you with personal data when she gets it. She is 25, no education not even High School, she is desperate for PT. You make the choice. You guys think when you go to the bathroom, she doesn't rummage through your things, think again. Good Luck
Is there an echo in here???
Or did I just click on the same forum three times in a row?
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 08:35 AM   #5
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

echo, just sayin
offshoredrilling is online now   Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 08:46 AM   #6
J.J. Walker
Account Disabled

I should be so lucky to receive a warm and thoughtful Christmas card

J.J. Walker is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 08:58 AM   #7
NoMoreBP!
Account Disabled

Yea this board is getting lame. Seriously who falls in love with these broads? I have some I do actually care about but that only goes so far. A ride, a little money maybe help with a job if they go legit, but never personal stuff lol. Some people take this stuff way too far. I do this cause I'm always busy with work, had a terrible ex/marriage and as Charlie Sheen always says...."you pay them to leave". I'll never let a broad put her hooks in me again. Doesn't mean I'm not nice, means I'm just a free man!
NoMoreBP! is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 09:11 AM   #8
AccidentalHobbyist
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoMoreBP! View Post
Yea this board is getting lame. Seriously who falls in love with these broads? I have some I do actually care about but that only goes so far. A ride, a little money maybe help with a job if they go legit, but never personal stuff lol. Some people take this stuff way too far. I do this cause I'm always busy with work, had a terrible ex/marriage and as Charlie Sheen always says...."you pay them to leave". I'll never let a broad put her hooks in me again. Doesn't mean I'm not nice, means I'm just a free man!
Who says you can't turn a hooker into a housewife?
AccidentalHobbyist is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 09:22 AM   #9
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccidentalHobbyist View Post
Who says you can't turn a hooker into a housewife?
a couple thousand years ago ...ol jimmie jesus tried ...an look what happened to him
Plastic Man is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 09:36 AM   #10
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 09:40 AM   #11
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 09:53 AM   #12
Guest101217
WHATEVER YOU WANT!!

User ID: 257251
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks Jason but how the fuck do u know what thevrestraining orders not enough now ur pathetic
Guest101217 is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 09:59 AM   #13
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexyangelbaby View Post
Thanks Jason but how the fuck do u know what thevrestraining orders not enough now ur pathetic
and this was the ...retort ...the jimmies been waitin on
Plastic Man is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 11:55 AM   #14
Guest101217
WHATEVER YOU WANT!!

User ID: 257251
My ECCIE Reviews

Merry fucking Christmas .......you know what post whatever you want and keep sending me threatening text .... nothing you say or do is going to change my mind im not here to be your girlfriend or whatever sick fantasy of yours ....and go ahead deny all you want but texts and vms don't lie ...thats real proof ....I refuse to stoop to your level ...you wanna throw my past in my face go ahead ......ill say it here yes I had something very traumatic happen in my life so I did use pt ....but I don't anymore and im disease free .mms.so go spin your web of lies ...ill say it once again I don't give a rats ass what you say ....and as for anyone else if you wanna have a great time and truly enjoy yourself with nsa then shoot me a text ..just leave the drama at the door ....or you can keep listening to these pathetic unemployed men...wait u have to have a dick to b considered a man and last I knew both were lacking but with all the whining there doing just cuz they got there hearts broke they sound like a bunch of pussys .....anyways I gotta get back to work .....just please stop texting me I dont care what threats you make I will never love you ...goodbye now this is the last response towards this topic ...
Guest101217 is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 12:46 PM   #15
Guest031416-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I have no dog in this fight, whether or not I see sam will be my decision only, but Thor, are u the former VT grumpy who admitted previously u made multiple handles and were getting yourself banned to only end up disabling your account after trashing her previously? Now you come back and do it again, in 2 different sections, mods please combine this to one to make it easier to track and stay with.
Wonder what finally happened to cause this last thread. We are all aware of her past issues, and if she has beaten them only she can tell is this. We have heard from 2 former regulars/lovers of her both negative, hey it happens. How about we let this hit die and move on to different shit now as I believe this has been played to death. But that's just my opinion and I'm sure you will bash me for stating such, oh well it happens, I'm a big boy.
I hope you are happy with yourself for trashing a girl on a hooker board, good job, proud of ya.
Guest031416-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women