Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70743
biomed162825
Yssup Rider60510
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48506
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41964
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36349
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-13-2011, 10:00 AM   #1
actionjackson647
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22
Default agencies or indys???

ive never used an agency and have only seen indys. my question is why use an agency,assuming you have references so your not shut out of the indy market...

just curious
actionjackson647 is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 10:10 AM   #2
austinkboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

perhaps...short notice.
austinkboy is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 12:57 PM   #3
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

They make for an Excellent Plan 'B'

They almost always have someone available.

The chances of extended sessions are much slimmer and you don't see the HH discounts like with Indies....

But if you wanna nut an hour from now they are the easier option to book with.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 03:36 PM   #4
Rand Al'Thor

Encounters: 3

It depends on the market.

In Austin, the agency market is what AKB and Whispers mentioned - a convenience store. Drop in, grab what you need and run out.

If you look in Houston, there are several agencies, especially in the Latin flavor, that have GFE providers that match or exceed Indies at a rate range of $160-220. Add in the convenience of being able to call them up and drop by, it's a great alternative to Indy or MP options.
Rand Al'Thor is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 04:51 PM   #5
Sexy Roxanne
Account Disabled

User ID: 4139
My ECCIE Reviews

There might be an agency lady that gets your attention could be one reason. Everyone likes variety and some of the "hot" ladies may be with an agency. I personally do not see a difference with legit agencies vs independent ladies. Other than the obvious one has her calls booked for her.
Sexy Roxanne is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 05:03 PM   #6
Rand Al'Thor

Encounters: 3

Roxanne,

I think some of the doubts about agencies come from stories of human trafficking, pimps as opposed to managers, and working conditions that might be found in some places. More common in MP situations, but there's a broad grey area where an MP might be classified as an agency depending on how it presents itself and how it's run.

I don't see any in Austin that would suggest to me that any of the allegations about agencies might be true, and I've watched enough of the Houston agency girls go from one to another that I don't think that's happening there either. However, there are always questions about how hands on the "management" might be. Also, some men just have a problem with anyone other than the provider making money off the transaction.
Rand Al'Thor is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 05:32 PM   #7
Sexy Roxanne
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I agree Thor with you on most of this. Me having worked as a "booker" for 2 known agencies. I can say that most of the ladies that worked for this agency were just like many ladies around here in agencies meaning being "new". They simply do not know how to screen and or for some that have been around awhile, just rather not deal with all the screening and booking. They'd rather the booker give them a call and say you need to be here at such and such time and collect "X" amount. In return paying the agencie a portion for their time screening and booking.

But like I said that is with "legit" agencies, and I can agree with some being shady and taking advantage of ladies especially the new ladies that have no idea how much they should be paying an agency for thir services.

As well to many agencies FORGET that THEY are working for the provider. The provider is paying THEM to book and screen their calls and set appointments. I have seen where an agency gets side tracked and starts pulling "pimp" moves and acting like they own a provider.

But there are some really nice agencies out there, that truely have the providers best at hand.
Old 02-13-2011, 05:59 PM   #8
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne View Post
As well to many agencies FORGET that THEY are working for the provider. The provider is paying THEM to book and screen their calls and set appointments. I have seen where an agency gets side tracked and starts pulling "pimp" moves and acting like they own a provider.
I've been involved with a few over the years and your comment is a typical female/Indy Provider way of looking at things.

Agencies may not own the "girl" but they may very well have a claim to owning the "character" and images the created FOR the girl.....

Agencies build their own reputations and market themselves and hire girls to provide services...... The girls earn a percentage but they are not "paying" the agencies....

And in some markets agencies are respected by the community and own the "images" they create for ladies...

i.e. "Angie" is the new flavor of the month and AAAMazing and after 2 months decides to go Indy after being "made" by the stellar reputation AAAmazing has. On her own she would not have had a clue.....

When she tries to go Indy she is booted by from the board for 3 months when she uses pics the Agency posted or refers to who she was...as the board offers the Agencies some level of protection for the images and names they create.....
Old 02-13-2011, 06:10 PM   #9
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

I had always wanted to try Wildflowers. Max and I had some heated exchanges but it would have been cool to do business at least once. I am not one to hold a grudge...

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 06:14 PM   #10
Whispers

Maybe he is... Are they even still around?
Old 02-13-2011, 06:16 PM   #11
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Maybe he is... Are they even still around?
No ads in several months...

sixx
Old 02-13-2011, 06:27 PM   #12
Whispers

ya shouldn't have been so mean to him.... Maybe hes over on the Wuss Board...

They might let you in now since your not a MOD or my friend anymore.
Old 02-13-2011, 06:33 PM   #13
Sexy Roxanne
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

That is just MY experience in working as a booker/screener for an agency. I am in NO way knocking legit agencies as the 2 I worked for were great.

Quote:
I've been involved with a few over the years and your comment is a typical female/Indy Provider way of looking at things.

Agencies may not own the "girl" but they may very well have a claim to owning the "character" and images the created FOR the girl.....

Agencies build their own reputations and market themselves and hire girls to provide services...... The girls earn a percentage but they are not "paying" the agencies....

And in some markets agencies are respected by the community and own the "images" they create for ladies...

i.e. "Angie" is the new flavor of the month and AAAMazing and after 2 months decides to go Indy after being "made" by the stellar reputation AAAmazing has. On her own she would not have had a clue.....

When she tries to go Indy she is booted by from the board for 3 months when she uses pics the Agency posted or refers to who she was...as the board offers the Agencies some level of protection for the images and names they create.....
Old 02-13-2011, 06:35 PM   #14
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
ya shouldn't have been so mean to him.... Maybe hes over on the Wuss Board...

They might let you in now since your not a MOD or my friend anymore.
I wonder what credentials are needed to apply. Do I have to take an oath? Can anyone help me on this?

sixx
Old 02-13-2011, 06:40 PM   #15
Whispers

I think they like nice people..

And people that don't like me....

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women