Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
test
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60206
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48387
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41248
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-12-2011, 07:24 PM   #1
guest03271-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1
Wink Ladies! Keep in Touch... Please

Hello Everyone!

Most of this thread I copied from one of my reples to a thread in Virginia, but I would like to "talk" to my favorite gals here at home in Mississippi too. Note that the following may not apply for all your clients, and always use reasonable discretion except for the most secure communications (like a PM on this site). Be safe, and be happy!

Although somewhat new to the hobby, I feel it is also important for providers to maintain (discreet) communications with existing or potential clients. If you say you will call, email, or text later, be sure to do so. Perhaps nothing frustrates a client or potential client as much as a provider failing to respond when he/she has made a sincere attempt to contact said provider. He (or she) will likely shop elsewhere.

Additionally, not every provider is "GFE", nor does every client desire "GFE", however, (providers) don't hesitate to carry on a little light banter with your clients. I am well aware that this is a "business", but getting an occasional PM, email, or even innocuous text from a provider helps keep them in the front of my mind. When choosing where to spend my time and money, even the fantasy that a provider actually wants to see me factors GREATLY in the selection process. I'm not saying I need to hear "I LOVE YOU" or other obvious falsehoods, but a wink, smiley, or phrase that helps to remind of a private moment once shared is a tremendous incentive for re-scheduling with a provider. Yes, it's important to "Walk the Walk" as mentioned earlier, but sometimes even a little one-on-one "talk" can make all the difference. Someone once said "$xx is 90% mental and 10% physical". That may not be true for all, but almost EVERY business is highly dependent on open communiciations between "buyer" and "seller"

"magichands" Ladies... Once you experience one of my massages, YOU'LL want to be the "client".
guest03271-3 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 01:24 AM   #2
guest100913
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by magichands View Post
Although somewhat new to the hobby, I feel it is also important for providers to maintain (discreet) communications with existing or potential clients.
... however, (providers) don't hesitate to carry on a little light banter with your clients. I am well aware that this is a "business", but getting an occasional PM, email, or even innocuous text from a provider helps keep them in the front of my mind. When choosing where to spend my time and money, even the fantasy that a provider actually wants to see me factors GREATLY in the selection process. I'm not saying I need to hear "I LOVE YOU" or other obvious falsehoods, but a wink, smiley, or phrase that helps to remind of a private moment once shared is a tremendous incentive for re-scheduling with a provider. Yes, it's important to "Walk the Walk" as mentioned earlier, but sometimes even a little one-on-one "talk" can make all the difference. ...
Dude, are you serious? (and yes, I read the other thread)

"A little one-on-one talk"? The ladies provide time for a fee. You buy their time, that's it. Uncompensated one-on-one time is unreasonable to expect.

If she really liked you and she chooses to call, that's one thing and totally up to her, but don't expect more of her time without additional compensation, and never forget that phone time is still time.

Do you have any idea how many calls, texts, PMs, emails, etc. these ladies are dealing with?

"Carry on a little light banter"? Maybe for a few minutes if you are looking buy some of her time, but that ends when it is obvious you are just a time waster.

If you are serious about buying her time, she will be happy to fuel your fantasy that she wants to see you. But if you are looking to waste her time feeding your need for validation, you will be repeatedly disappointed.

Do you really think it is her obligation to remember and reminisce with you about some "private moment once shared"?

It is simple: if you want the fantasy, buy the time. Otherwise, don't waste her time.
guest100913 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 01:53 AM   #3
Anita Lay
BANNED

User ID: 95934
My ECCIE Reviews

HowToImpressAHooker Rule #53 Please read .
Phone sex operators get paid even if its not about sex.
I think if you want to approach them with texting and emails that would be appreciated as long as it is business related and has to do with setting up an appointment.
Hugs and kisses
Anita Lay is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 10:14 AM   #4
guest03271-3
Account Disabled

ufriend2912, thanks for the critique.

Re-read the phrase: "Note that the following may not apply for all your clients,"
and "Yes" I am serious. Another point regarding, as you so deftly described, "my need for validation": this is a cash enterprise. Spending it, or receiving it is the final measure of validation. Spend yours how/where you see fit... I'll do likewise.

Everyone Else,

Whether you are purchasing an automobile, appliances, improvements to your home, or a meal at a fine dining establishment. Not only is the end product responsible for the sale, but pre-purchase information and incentives, plus "service" after the sale figures largely in 1st time, and even more largely in repeat business. It's simple, market-driven economics (think back to Econ 101). You may argue that this "business" is different from other business, but the free market ultimately decides, and those providers who spend just a little more time "baiting" their clients will have the biggest "catch".

A simple and easy example: If a provider is running a "special for ECCIE members" or other select group. Spending five minutes sending a blanket PM (or secure email) to a dozen of her repeat clients would reap greater rewards than simply relying on those clients to see that special posted on ECCIE.

Salesmanship (saleswomanship) is far more complex than simple advertisements or even providing a superior product/service. In this business especially, the lure (allure) extends before and beyond the sixty or ninety minutes of activity.

Please note I am not criticizing anyone, simply providing another suggestion from someone who has (on more than one occasion) taken his money elsewhere because a provider either failed to respond to a serious inquiry, or seemed completely disinterested.

Have a safe and pleasant day, everyone.

magichands
Old 09-13-2011, 10:34 AM   #5
guest100913
Account Disabled

Thank you for your additional remarks, but I would note that the tone of your OP is one of wanting more than the time you purchased.

As with any sales pitch, of course there is a necessary initial discourse, but exchanging banter, reminiscing about private moments once shared, and a little one-on-one talk sound like someone who wants to be a bit too involved without compensating ladies for that particular time.

Of course there are occasional conversations I have subsequent to having met (perhaps repeatedly) someone, but those are almost entirely of their own choosing and never an expectation of mine.

Many of my lady friends describe "time wasters" who want to chat, email or PM back and forth, but just never get around to booking a date. The level of distance maintained by a provider to a potential or existing client is often commensurate to the level of "free time" absorbed by that person.

In that original thread, there was for both the provider and client the notion of "respecting their time". A five minute pre-date ice-breaker conversation is not unreasonable, but repeated efforts for such is generally viewed as discourteous since she is not compensated but is spending "time" with you on the phone.

Likewise, a sweet note exchange after a date is fine, but when that starts to become an expectation of the client to cater to conversation without further compensating her for her time, again it moves into the realm of "time waster".

To carry your retail sales analysis further, you are buying a product (a block of her time) and yet this transaction does not include a warranty for subsequent interaction without additional compensation.

Look, to skinny it down the bare-bones: Providers are overloaded with time wasters who never get around to booking a date. When the inquiry is serious, that guy gets some limited attention beforehand and afterward, but to expect more than that without additional compensation is unreasonable. If you buy 1 hour, you may get a little more in person plus some ice-breaker up front and a "had a good time" afterward. If you need more than that, book another date.

To be frank: your comments sound a little "clingy" and "needy".

FWIW, JMHO
Old 09-13-2011, 10:42 AM   #6
guest100913
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by magichands View Post
Another point regarding, as you so deftly described, "my need for validation":
In the interest of precision: what I wrote was

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufriend2912 View Post
But if you are looking to waste her time feeding your need for validation, you will be repeatedly disappointed.
The operative word is "if".
Old 09-13-2011, 12:04 PM   #7
Guest032014-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

I met with and had a great session with a provider. About 15 minutes after I left, she sent a quick text that said "had a great time. Hope to see you again." It took 15 seconds to send and it all but guaranteed a repeat visit....well, that and the fact that she was hot and sucked good d***.
Guest032014-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 02:26 PM   #8
guest03271-3
Account Disabled

Excellent coment, nefarious35... and a perfect example to what I am referring.

For the record, I have never wasted a Provider's/potential Provider's time with "needy" or "clingy" communications. At the risk of repeating myself, the original reply was to a lengthy post titled "Most Providers Will Be Out of Business in Five Years" (my apologies if title is not verbatim). This post listed many of the author's personal opinions as to why the hobby would change drastically as the economy worsens. He further explains that Providers who are unable or unwilling to set themselves apart from the crowd will ultimately find themselves out of work. My reply was intended simply as one possible way said Providers could distinguish themselves, and thus guard against the aforementioned "unemployment". It is certainly not the only answer, and may not be an answer AT ALL for some Providers and some clients. However, for many it may constitute "going the extra mile", a phrase often cited in Provider advertisements.

What, exactly, is this "extra mile"? Certainly, there are tremendous similarities in the services offered by all Providers. Additionally, any heterosexual male would find the physical attributes of most, if not all Providers to be enticing and alluring. So what is left to distinguish "Upscale Companions" and those who "go the extra mile" from "run of the mill"? It is the ongoing relationship they have with their clients! (Before someone suggests I am looking for a "girlfriend", let me assure you I am not.)

Another example of the criticized "light banter" to which I refer can be seen/read at any time by cliking the "chat" button on this website. Quite a bit of humurous, sometimes nonsensical, exchanges occur between Provider and client. While not all Providers or clients may have time or appreciation for these communications, no one can question the "relationships" that are developed during these simple communications OFTEN lead to money in-the-bank for participating Providers.

It is a simple process to distinguish "time wasters" from serious inquiries. Any salesperson on-the-job for more than one month has already learned this skill. Additionally, existing clients have already established their willingness to book, and thus, IN MY OPINION, merit more attention than the "spammers" and other undesirables.

ufriend2912, I did not mean for this to be a controversial thread. Let us "agree to disagree" on this matter, and allow others to form and express their own opinions.

Good Day to All.

magichands

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women