Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60206
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48387
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41250
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-04-2017, 11:24 AM   #1
J15202
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44
Default Your best "cash and dash" redemption story

I have been in this game off and on for over 20 years now. Being in it so long I have been ripped off, scammed, tricked a few times over the decades. Although when I was 21 or 22 I kinda got good revenge on a scammer and her pimp/boyfriend.

in 96 or 97 I responded to a City Paper ad. Lets remember its 1996 so the internet wasnt really a big thing. Long story short a girl who describes herself as a Pamela Anderson look alike (everyones ad said that back then) had an ad. I call set an appt, she is staying at the Vista downtown (now doubletree still i think). So I go in and she is actually pretty attractive. I give her the money and like 30 seconds later she hands it to someone outside the room. I didnt think much of it. She then goes into the bathroom and answers her phone. All of the sudden I hear "Oh my God what happened, You're telling me the truth, Ok Ok etc...." Like stuff indicating something is wrong. Right then and there Im 99% sure Im gonna get scammed. Sooooooo I look in a nightstand drawer, empty liift up the mattress a bit.... Bigger envelope so I shove it down my pants. She comes out and says "Omg my Mom went into the hospital and I gotta go, I owed that guy money but "I promise" to give you a free session tomorrow. I say ok, I hope she is ok and hightail it out of there. Get on the elevator, put my hoodie on inside out (changing it from blue to red, the guy never saw me) I get outside and then to my car in a nearby garage.

So now my phone rings so I answer and she says "hey its so and so, my mom is ok, false alarm so come back and because of the trouble ill give you $50 of the 125 back. I say im already on my way home no thanks. So as she is talking I open this envelope and inside over $1200 in cash and of course a bag with a big old white rock and both their drivers licenses (Florida). She then says "I have a friend here at the hotel too, she is so cute and you can have a 3way with us and I could stay as long as I wanted. Again I say no thanks........ Then a long pause...... Guy gets on the phone "You better bring my shit back". I say "It sucks to get ripped off doesnt it" He then assures me he has friends at the phone company and in LE that will track my phone to get my address but the only issue with that is I didnt have credit at the time and I got a prepaid phone that wouldnt even track to me because its cash (a new concept at the time). I told him to do his worst.

Well the money I kept and the big rock of whatever it was I flushed (never wanted to be involved in drugs). The following few days They called me and tried to trick me pretending they were another provider saying things like "You called me the other day and Im running a special today" I pretended to fall for it and asked them to do outcall. Sent them an Apt complex i knew of in Wexford, they call when they are close and I know they are really there because they are telling me landmarks etc.... As soon as they park I say "Do you think Im an idiot? Have a nice drive back". Lol well thats my good and probably only redemption story.
J15202 is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 01:53 PM   #2
cabot
Premium Access

Encounters: 94

J15,

This thread peaked too early. I don't think you're going to get many people who have a story to top that one. That's fantastic!

Had situations where I ended up refusing to get scammed-but never one where the scammer got owned so badly.

Like everyone else, if you've been in the game long enough, you've gotten scammed. Part of the costs of doing business, I guess.
cabot is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 04:43 PM   #3
J15202
Valued Poster

Yeah I've had my fair share of ripoffs. Although I always make it clear if you're not the girl in the photo then I will leave. The situation back in the day I was pretty nervous until I got into my car.... You never know what idiots will do. I had no clue how fast she would notice. The elevator took maybe 30 seconds to pick me up but it seemed like 5 minutes lol
Old 04-04-2017, 04:48 PM   #4
J15202
Valued Poster

Plus for all I knew I maybe just took their room receipt but then again why hide it. There was something going on in Pittsburgh at the time too. Maybe car show or something big like that so I think they came here to take advantage of that and scam people. That White Rock was probably either fake or Coke that had been cut up alot with whatever. All I knew was they were stressed and pissed. Serves them right. I'm sure they ripped off alot of other guys or hopefully I put them out of business. Rooms at the Vista weren't cheap so that I'm sure was most of their cash aside from the original $100 or so I gave her
Old 04-04-2017, 08:05 PM   #5
Hematoma
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

J1, great story!
Hematoma is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 10:55 PM   #6
shambala
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabot View Post
This thread peaked too early. I don't think you're going to get many people who have a story to top that one. That's fantastic!
That's what I thought when I read it, Cabot. Who could top it? Great story, J15202.
shambala is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 09:13 AM   #7
sjomonty
Account Disabled

Encounters: 41

This was not a cash and dash but a provider that kept stringing me along all night long and then never did show up. I never got laid and I was up until about 4AM. Long story short, I booked an outcall with the same provider about 2 months later. Was very convincing with some special requests, short skit, heels etc. Told her I loved a slutty looking girl.

Bottom line, the outcall address was a local police station She was pissed to say the least.
sjomonty is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 12:08 AM   #8
bolaman1975
Premium Access

Encounters: 93

ok so here it is...i saw a lady. so i arrive and get to the room. all the sudden some her pimp runs out of the bathroom with a knife and starts yelling at me to give me all my money to him while the ho has a smirk on her face. now i am a licensed fire arm instructor. and i am schooled on self defense tactics. i told the pimp he needs to give me space to get to my money. he does the whole time belittling me. at that time i step back pull my .45 cal out of my iwb holster. and put it in the pimps face and start saying "motherfucker you picked the wrong guy to fuck with." I had some time to kill so i figured i might as well have some fun i told them to both lay down face down on the bed and told them today is the day you are both gonna die. i racked a round in my handgun and asked which of you fucking retards wants to die today? then i said fuck it who wants to die first? said you ain't smirking now are you you fucking bitch? i noticed that her purse was close by so i went through that and took all the money. then i told the pimp to take out all his money and hand it over. he did that. i was trying not to laugh because they where scared shitless....lol. i took both there cell phones. along with there money and cell phones. i filled up my gas tank with the pimps atm card. as it was there personal cell phones i called there moms and family and told them what there low life scumbag relatives do for a living. but before i did that i told the pimp N****R you don't bring a knife to a gun fight and thanks for the cash i'll make sure i get some nice pussy with your money....BYE!!!....GOOD TIMES...i said don't get up till i leave....never heard from them again. oh yeah i threw there phones into the river at some point on the way home.
bolaman1975 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 09:09 AM   #9
cabot
Premium Access

Hmm... you're a 'firearms instructor' and 'schooled on self defense tactics', and carry with an empty chamber? You 'racked a round in your handgun' after giving them the cool-guy Dirty Harry speech and having them face down...

Cool story, bro...
cabot is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 11:09 PM   #10
bolaman1975
Premium Access

Yeah I normally have a round in the chamber, but for some reason I forgot that day....but hey if you don't believe me Oh well I won't lose any sleep.
Old 04-10-2017, 07:28 AM   #11
cabot
Premium Access

Yeah, no worries. It's just stories on a hooker site.

One question - since you normally have a round in the chamber-why did you rack the slide? It seems odd to decide to randomly eject a round from your magazine- were you worried about having too many available rounds in your mag? Did you plan to leave it behind?

That's also an interesting choice....that's ok, we all have different approaches....
cabot is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 07:42 AM   #12
snoopy75
Premium Access

Encounters: 77

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolaman1975 View Post
ok so here it is...i saw a lady. so i arrive and get to the room. all the sudden some her pimp runs out of the bathroom with a knife and starts yelling at me to give me all my money to him while the ho has a smirk on her face. now i am a licensed fire arm instructor. and i am schooled on self defense tactics. i told the pimp he needs to give me space to get to my money. he does the whole time belittling me. at that time i step back pull my .45 cal out of my iwb holster. and put it in the pimps face and start saying "motherfucker you picked the wrong guy to fuck with." I had some time to kill so i figured i might as well have some fun i told them to both lay down face down on the bed and told them today is the day you are both gonna die. i racked a round in my handgun and asked which of you fucking retards wants to die today? then i said fuck it who wants to die first? said you ain't smirking now are you you fucking bitch? i noticed that her purse was close by so i went through that and took all the money. then i told the pimp to take out all his money and hand it over. he did that. i was trying not to laugh because they where scared shitless....lol. i took both there cell phones. along with there money and cell phones. i filled up my gas tank with the pimps atm card. as it was there personal cell phones i called there moms and family and told them what there low life scumbag relatives do for a living. but before i did that i told the pimp N****R you don't bring a knife to a gun fight and thanks for the cash i'll make sure i get some nice pussy with your money....BYE!!!....GOOD TIMES...i said don't get up till i leave....never heard from them again. oh yeah i threw there phones into the river at some point on the way home.
snoopy75 is online now   Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 01:51 PM   #13
bolaman1975
Premium Access

You just a shit stirrer?....you ever hear of the drawn and pull?...probably not so I'm not gonna waste my time on you.
Old 04-10-2017, 02:35 PM   #14
bigguyt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

To the guys who pack, what do you do with your gun during the session? I would be more worried bringing it with me than leaving it in the trunk.
bigguyt is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 02:42 PM   #15
spazzer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

It's in the pile of clothes on the floor in case someone decides to make an appearance during my visit.
spazzer is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women