Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-07-2011, 06:30 PM   #1
SweetUpscaleTreat
Account Disabled

User ID: 5495
Exclamation Need Help Very Bad...Please Help if you can!

I am needing to raise 1000 by Monday for court and attorney fees..I have to pay this other wise I will spend time in Jail. I am 7 months pregnant so Jail is out of the question. I am looking for donations to contribute to my legal fund! Please help if you can!! I am stressed and need help! PM ME if you can contribute anything!!

Love, Brianna
Old 01-08-2011, 08:46 AM   #2
bigbobftworth
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

wonderful another lady in need and asking for help instead of just working and earnign the money she needs. The hobby is a business, you work you earn.
Old 01-08-2011, 08:51 AM   #3
Bloodhound
Lifetime Premium Access

+1 bigbob
Old 01-08-2011, 08:55 AM   #4
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

well that was just rude! yea its probably not the best thing to do to post in coed asking for help but sometimes desperate times call for desperate measures. the lady did say she was pregnant so maybe she can not work.. we dont know what led her to being in this bind. I do not think making rude comments and downing her is the appropriate thing to do, sounds to me like she is scared and does not know where to turn.

brianna i hope some nice guys see this and decide to book with you or help you out, jail is no place for an expecting lady i wish you the best
Old 01-08-2011, 09:06 AM   #5
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Brianna I hope that everything works out for you. Pm if you need anything. Love, Tara
Old 01-08-2011, 09:08 AM   #6
Bloodhound
Lifetime Premium Access

Reads like she wants a handout.
Old 01-08-2011, 09:10 AM   #7
Lana Warren
Account Disabled

User ID: 2438
My ECCIE Reviews

Well Jules, I do agree to some extent! Yes, it isn't a great idea to kick someone when they're down, but I also believe that it was not a good idea for her to post this in coed! The Powder Room would have been more appropriate! But, since she did, let's encourage her to get help through public assistance! And maybe she already has since she's pregnant! If not. let's hope she will work enough appointments to help her through this crisis!

Now comes the preaching.......to any girl who does this full time..........DO NOT DEPEND ON THE HOBBY TO PAY YOUR BILLS! Find a part time job to supplement your income! We all know that times are pretty hard for all the girls, but the only one who is going to get you out of this mess is yourself!

Brianna,
I wish you the best of luck with this, honey!
Old 01-08-2011, 09:13 AM   #8
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara Evans View Post
Brianna I hope that everything works out for you. Pm if you need anything. Love, Tara

Ummmm, I am assuming that she needs a thousand bucks by Monday, if you want to really help her.
Old 01-08-2011, 09:14 AM   #9
Guest100513-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

I agree with bigbob.
Old 01-08-2011, 09:28 AM   #10
michaeljohnson1970
Gaining Momentum

Well said Lana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lana Warren View Post
Well Jules, I do agree to some extent! Yes, it isn't a great idea to kick someone when they're down, but I also believe that it was not a good idea for her to post this in coed! The Powder Room would have been more appropriate! But, since she did, let's encourage her to get help through public assistance! And maybe she already has since she's pregnant! If not. let's hope she will work enough appointments to help her through this crisis!

Now comes the preaching.......to any girl who does this full time..........DO NOT DEPEND ON THE HOBBY TO PAY YOUR BILLS! Find a part time job to supplement your income! We all know that times are pretty hard for all the girls, but the only one who is going to get you out of this mess is yourself!

Brianna,
I wish you the best of luck with this, honey!
Old 01-08-2011, 09:30 AM   #11
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

yea it wasn't the smartest thing to do i agree there... i was just thinking about how emotional women who are expecting can be thats all.
Old 01-08-2011, 09:30 AM   #12
jceeman
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Where is the guy who got her pregnant?
Old 01-08-2011, 09:37 AM   #13
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Ummmm, I am assuming that she needs a thousand bucks by Monday, if you want to really help her.
Really? I said for her to pm me if she needs help. I will be glad to help in any way, through talking to her or helping.
Old 01-08-2011, 09:44 AM   #14
looiecypher
Account Disabled

Encounters: 94

Ok, I wasn't going to post on this thread but enough is enough!
Brianna is obviously feeling desperate right now and turned to what could be the people that she knows the best and asked for help.
So instead of certain people coming in here and blasting away at her which shows a total lack of any class at all , try to understand this is a person in need.
You may be in a bad situation your self some time with no where to turn.
I know that the way she worded her request may have sounded like she was asking for something for nothing.
Check her ads and other posts for the past week. She has made it very obvious she is willing to work for the money.
She has been offering specials and everything else she can think of to EARN the money.
If she had put this part in her request she made today you all would be calling it an ad and bitching at her about posting an ad in coeds.
I have met Brianna a couple times and she is a sweet lady and certainly doesn't deserve to be ripped apart because she made a request to those people she thinks she knows.
If you want to help her do so. If you don't thats understandable but you don't need to post on this thread and show how small a heart you have.
Old 01-08-2011, 09:44 AM   #15
steviewinwood
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara Evans View Post
She needs money, Tara. Give her some.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women