Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41305
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 05-07-2019, 08:23 AM   #1
LadyAnastasia
Anastasia Black

User ID: 472456
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Chemistry

Imagine you show up at someones incall and from the get go you notice there is ZERO chemistry between you two. Do you politely cut it off and leave or try to push through to see if something clicks?

I could've posted this in ladies area but I already know (for me anyway) I at least try to push through and find something about them I like or hope they have hidden talents. I mean who likes those weird moments, right?
LadyAnastasia is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 09:15 AM   #2
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Zero chemistry = waste of time. Time is money.

That said if he’s polite and has made a reasonable attempt at good hygiene and the provider is professional and has made a reasonable attempt at good hygiene the only objection is that you simply do not enjoy each other’s company or attitude.

Why not cut the session short and cut each other’s loses?
FunMonday is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 09:37 AM   #3
Manny4Fun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

What an awful situation to find yourself in. The only time this happened to me was in a 3some. The chemistry wasn’t there and they honestly didn’t seem all that interested in each other. I’ve been hesitant to try that again for that reason. What can you really do though? If the Gent bails there would surly be backlash from the provider. If the provider does, bad review. This calls for a lot of IOP, forcing yourself to let one rip and calling it a day! Lol
Manny4Fun is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 09:39 AM   #4
pistol shot
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

As much research as I do before reaching out to someone, I feel there’s a pretty good chance that I will feel some chemistry with them. So far that has held true for me.

If the day comes where that happens, and it’s not because of blatant misrepresentation by the provider (which the research should mostly prevent), then I would continue forward as I would think it rude to take up that much of a ladies time just to say “never mind” at the door. Besides, as you mentioned, once you get going you may find some hidden talents!

There’s my two cents.
pistol shot is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 09:56 AM   #5
Bruce Fassbender
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

I leave. If the vibe isn’t right, my dick will shrivel up like a grape. After a lot of failed experiences, I’ve figured out ways to spot a dead fish. They’re usually very unenthused, have poor eye contact, and tighten their lips or turn their heads when you try and kiss them. I’d rather masturbate.
Bruce Fassbender is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 11:59 AM   #6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

There is “chemistry”,and then there is ackward, weird or strange.

How much chemistry could you develop during a 1st time BNG or Qv? lol
8701 is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 12:14 PM   #7
LadyAnastasia
Anastasia Black

User ID: 472456
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I felt horrible as normally I can click with just about anyone. This gent was clean, well mannered and trying his best. However it just wasn't clicking for us. I would feel like a bitch to just stand up and say "hey this isn't working, so I'm gonna have to end this."

I gave it my all and hopefully it showed at the very least.
LadyAnastasia is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 12:53 PM   #8
dbjp101
Valued Poster

Encounters: 62

So I take it you stuck it out and made your way through the session?

Chemistry can be a two way street. We're both of you not into it, or was it just you not into him?
dbjp101 is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 01:46 PM   #9
DownForWhatever
BANNED

Encounters: 16

W.A.L.D.T.
DownForWhatever is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 02:07 PM   #10
Bruce Fassbender
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyAnastasia View Post
I felt horrible as normally I can click with just about anyone. This gent was clean, well mannered and trying his best. However it just wasn't clicking for us. I would feel like a bitch to just stand up and say "hey this isn't working, so I'm gonna have to end this."

I gave it my all and hopefully it showed at the very least.
At the very least, you’re getting money, we’re losing it.
Bruce Fassbender is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 02:23 PM   #11
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

It's very rare that I don't develop a connection, however there have been a few times that a gent has been very nervous, intimidated or informed me of his social awkwardness. I have done my very best to make him or them (couple) feel at ease and at the most level of comfort I can provide during their time or experience with me.

Pulling my tits out always helps.

I can honestly say that I have developed some of the best friendships from Men I have met in the Hobby over the last 15 years. A few have been relationships and the rest are genuine with like minded individuals in the lifestyle

berkleigh is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 02:50 PM   #12
thrakattack82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I can usually get along well enough with just about anyone. I only had one time where the vibe was pretty meh because it became pretty obvious that the person I was communicating back and forth with through PMs and texts was not the lady herself. She was polite though and I still went through with the date, but that was the last time I reached out to an unknown through the Welcome Wagon!
thrakattack82 is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 03:22 PM   #13
Hellion437
Account Disabled

Encounters: 70

This is probably the most important reason in why I primarily visit strip clubs. I can chat with the ladies and choose those I click with. I would hate to visit a provider and have her just awkwardly or unconvincingly go through the motions. That’s why a provider’s posts are every bit as important as her reviews. It lets me see some of her personality.

I do, however, agree with Berkleigh. A lady whipping out her tits always helps. ��
Hellion437 is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 03:49 PM   #14
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkleigh View Post
It's very rare that I don't develop a connection, however there have been a few times that a gent has been very nervous, intimidated or informed me of his social awkwardness. I have done my very best to make him or them (couple) feel at ease and at the most level of comfort I can provide during their time or experience with me.

Pulling my tits out always helps.

I can honestly say that I have developed some of the best friendships from Men I have met in the Hobby over the last 15 years. A few have been relationships and the rest are genuine with like minded individuals in the lifestyle

Berkleigh's tits could solve world hunger! In fact, I can't think of a situation her titis would not make better.
FunMonday is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 06:06 PM   #15
Gentlemen Rendezvous
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

I had something similar happen on an outcall in Atlanta. Lady shows up, beautiful, exactly as portrayed on her profile. We visit for about 10-15 minutes, and there is literally nothing there between us. I was having a bad time and it was going south in a hurry. I finally told her it was not happened and we agreed to part amicably. She was cool with it and so was I but it was uncomfortable for a bit.
Gentlemen Rendezvous is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women