Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60250
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41301
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 10-22-2015, 01:00 PM   #1
Whodwho
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 107
Default WTF?? Why?

I've been hobbling for sometime and know a lot of providers and fellow hobbiest but my question is this... If I take the time to get manscaped for a session why do some providers not even bother to beautify themselves. I mean I get waxed, manicure, fresh haircut, wash my ass twice before the meet , spray myself with lovely fragrance put lotion on my body and dress as if I was going to a dinner party. Wash my car and shine my shoes but some providers can't even put on a little bit of makeup or even some pretty lipstick !??? WTF!?

Ladies if you get professional photos done with your hair nicely done and your makeup applied as best you can for the photos why on earth would you want to look different she. You meet us? Pajamas and house slippers will not do it any more.

If your rates are increasing you should at least look presentable for the date!

Now remember this is not referring to every one of you. Just the ones that choose to look below the standard look.

Nothing better than to get your knob polished by a sexy beautiful woman with very pretty lipstick.
Whodwho is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 01:21 PM   #2
Invisible1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

So there is a standard look? Really? What provider manual did you read? Did you send the provider, which you washed your ass twice for, "the memo" with a copy of the manual at least 24 hours before the session? Did you even mention to her how you might like her to look? Any communication on the topic with her at all? Or did you just expect her to read your mind and know that you were getting all metro macho hair jelled for her and that she should dress appropriately for you?

Hello? McFly? You gotta communicate at least a little bit or be happy with what you get.

On another note: when did that juicy photo of a McDonald's Big Mac in the advertisement ever look just like the lopsided and kinda' squished burger you bought at the store? I'm just sayin'
Invisible1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 01:31 PM   #3
melannie_star
No Shame In My Game!

User ID: 168221
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The Prep before the meeting is part of the whole excitement. I always prefer atleast 90 min notice so I can take my time to freshen up and put on the right attire. Lingerie, Heals, Hair and Make-up done..
I give it a little twerk in the mirror and I'm ready to go.. LOL,,
Sometimes I even stretch.. haha!
melannie_star is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 01:42 PM   #4
Whodwho
Lifetime Premium Access

There shouldn't be a memo! This is their profession and they should have the common courtesy to dress, prep accordingly. Imaging you going to a session and not until you're diving at the Y do you realize Aunt Flo has paid a visit. Are you going to ask her for her memo? Did you request her menstural cycle schedule?? Or requested she didn't smell like ass?! Or maybe you don't care about appearances or odors.

As for your McDonald analogy, it may not look like the fake pick on the advertisement but it sure taste good and by he way doesn't smell!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invisible1 View Post
So there is a standard look? Really? What provider manual did you read? Did you send the provider, which you washed your ass twice for, "the memo" with a copy of the manual at least 24 hours before the session? Did you even mention to her how you might like her to look? Any communication on the topic with her at all? Or did you just expect her to read your mind and know that you were getting all metro macho hair jelled for her and that she should dress appropriately for you?

Hello? McFly? You gotta communicate at least a little bit or be happy with what you get.

On another note: when did that juicy photo of a McDonald's Big Mac in the advertisement ever look just like the lopsided and kinda' squished burger you bought at the store? I'm just sayin'
Old 10-22-2015, 01:51 PM   #5
Goose2u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

First impressions are lasting
Goose2u is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 01:53 PM   #6
Whodwho
Lifetime Premium Access

@ Goose2U. I agree 100 %. If I don't repeat she should know why.
Old 10-22-2015, 01:54 PM   #7
Invisible1
Account Disabled

Yup, it's her profession. And it's your review....so write one.

I am sure Miss Melannie Star is all girly girl and primped for every meeting. I wish she would visit the North Dallas area once every 5 full moons or so.
Old 10-22-2015, 02:11 PM   #8
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Boy you haven't washed your ass in 2 years!!! LOL, I completely feel your pain man! I always always shower before I head out to a session. Mainly because I don't like to smell my own ass, so best believe I don't plan to pay to smell someone else's. Lack of effort to get ready, and the rapid weight gain that happens to providers are soooo surprising. Shouldn't you care more about your cash cow/business? Guys are physical creatures and pretty simple otherwise ladies. I like to treat the session as something to get ready for/look for to, otherwise I can just go smoke a cigar with the boys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whodwho View Post
I've been hobbling for sometime and know a lot of providers and fellow hobbiest but my question is this... If I take the time to get manscaped for a session why do some providers not even bother to beautify themselves. I mean I get waxed, manicure, fresh haircut, wash my ass twice before the meet , spray myself with lovely fragrance put lotion on my body and dress as if I was going to a dinner party. Wash my car and shine my shoes but some providers can't even put on a little bit of makeup or even some pretty lipstick !??? WTF!?

Ladies if you get professional photos done with your hair nicely done and your makeup applied as best you can for the photos why on earth would you want to look different she. You meet us? Pajamas and house slippers will not do it any more.

If your rates are increasing you should at least look presentable for the date!

Now remember this is not referring to every one of you. Just the ones that choose to look below the standard look.

Nothing better than to get your knob polished by a sexy beautiful woman with very pretty lipstick.
8701 is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 02:20 PM   #9
blowmypop23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invisible1 View Post

Terrible comparison

That's mcdonalds burger cost a couple bucks not 300.

I agree that if you want a lady dressed a certain way then communication is required but I also agree that there should be a certain expectation. We are paying for a fantasy so why not at least dress nice and put on some makeup. I have also experience what the op is talking about. Ladies answering the door with bed hair and what they wore to bed.
blowmypop23 is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 02:29 PM   #10
melannie_star
No Shame In My Game!

User ID: 168221
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

LMAO... Reminds me of that Beyoncé song, : flawless.." I woke up like this!"
Ummm I've seen my "wake up" look.. I do not wake up like this..

I always make ugly faces at myself in the mirror so I have an excuse..haha
Some ladies can pull off the natural and cute look.. ummm I feel naked without my eyelashes..

LOL.. I feel like I am now interrupting a guys guy conversation.. so I will excuse myself now.
melannie_star is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 02:33 PM   #11
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by melannie_star View Post
LMAO... Reminds me of that Beyoncé song, : flawless.." I woke up like this!"
Ummm I've seen my "wake up" look.. I do not wake up like this..

I always make ugly faces at myself in the mirror so I have an excuse..haha
Some ladies can pull off the natural and cute look.. ummm I feel naked without my eyelashes..

LOL.. I feel like I am now interrupting a guys guy conversation.. so I will excuse myself now.
Guys don't know the female struggle . . .
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 02:35 PM   #12
Invisible1
Account Disabled

BlownPop, it's a great comparison....especially since you tend toward the well discounted part beef, part filler, part by products bp Pattys.

On the other hand, the OP tends to seek out more expensive gourmet US tenderloin and is justified in having a beef with my comparision. Lol.

Damn, I love pulling your chain from time to time. It's just fun to do. No other reason.
Old 10-22-2015, 02:38 PM   #13
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!

User ID: 126729
My ECCIE Reviews

Awe, Who. I'm sorry you had to go through that. It's absolutely amazing to me that some "ladies", whether this be their profession or not, take NO pride in themselves. You should absolutely expect her to put in as much if not more effort than you did before your session. A shower, shave, some mascara and lip gloss....something. I say write your review and put her on blast. Well, as long as you aren't referring to me
Kendall4U is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 02:43 PM   #14
Whodwho
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste View Post
Guys don't know the female struggle . . .
We may not know a women's struggle but we sure as hell know lack of effort.
Old 10-22-2015, 02:48 PM   #15
Phrasing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 63

It has gotten to the point where I request/require a provider to look nice and made up. I got sick of the fresh out of the shower no make up look...proof of being clean and fresh shouldn't be a wet towel and a humid bathroom
Phrasing is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women