Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > The Sandbox - San Antonio
test
The Sandbox - San Antonio The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70747
biomed162848
Yssup Rider60528
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48516
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42023
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36400
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-30-2013, 09:13 PM   #1
savak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34
Default I LOOOOVE Photoshop

I LOOOOVE Photoshop

Around 7 months ago I started doing this because a certain provider here kind of helped inspire me to do so.

One of the great things about photoshop that I learned about it is how it lets you alter an image without actually altering it through the whole layers thing. For example, if you want the image to have a red hue to it, you can, but that doesn't mean that the image is permanently altered. You can selectively turn on or turn off the red hue like a screen. Another cool thing I learned from doing photoshop is that its really like doing a collage of different images and positioning them in a certain way to bring out a badass finished product. The cool thing is that the system is so complex, you never end up with the same finished image twice if you do the image over from scratch.

I know some photoshop vets are reading this and laughing at my noobishness, but hey I discovered this late in life, so sue me!

Anyway, I took the liberty of having fun with the pictures of some of the providers here and wanted to show the results. Most of the images here are my experimentation with masking and gradients, but I'm definitely experimenting with techniques as well. Some of the images have already been seen here. The only thing though is that I usually use my other techniques for things that have nothing to do with the images of providers on this board (usually video game characters that are rendered away from their background).

First off, the bokeh effect:

With Paris' picture I sent that image to her for her birthday. I set a black and white photo of the eiffel tower in the back, added a random internet boken stock, pictures of her, and a low opacity screen to make the entire image slightly pink, hence her skin tone.

The original image of viviana had her wearing a yellow leapoard or cheetah print set, but I added bokeh, lowered the opacity, and added a soft layer of red while erasing the red from her skin.

next the Mask layering:

with both of these girls pictures, I set up a collage of images of them, then hide it behind this thing called a mask layer. Then in the mask layer I altered it so that the portions of the image that are showing are coming through the letters and symbols.

next up masking/gradients:

In this situation I took the pictures of Viviana and Francisca and collaged them together, then I duplicated them, flipped them upside down, applied a mask and fading black-to-white gradient so it seems like the reflections look like they're gradually fading in the dark portion of the image. I love this effect because it makes the final picture make their pictures seem like they're being projected onto a reflective surface or something.

Here in this next image I showcase a logo I smacked together pulling images from google and a really sweet font I downloaded off the internet. I've seen Paris Love many times and all of our appointments have been insane in some form or another. When I'm doing photoshop, I usually use our french maid and naughty nurse roleplays as inspiration.

As for the other two providers whose images I featured on this board, yes I can assure you that I do plan on coming up with logos for y'all as well.

Gamer-collage:

In these pictures I showcase a collage I made inspired by the various fighting games like the Marvel vs Capcom series, Mortal Kombat, Super Smash, etc. In this instance, for the sake of the LULZ, I came up with the idea of a game called Fem-Fatales 3: Aftermath. As in fighting games, I came up with a select screen to choose your provider from. I lulz'd everything together, the logo, the font, pictures. All the black squares represent the images of the providers here who I wanted to include in the picture, but whose permission to use their pictures I have not attained. An image of the select screen from Marvel vs Capcom is included for comparison.

The possibilities are endless, you're only limited by your sense of imagination and you're knowledge of the software, but the imagination part being the most important. I do amateur photography on the side as well, usually of myself doing cosplay which I've shown to some of the providers here that know me well so thats another steady source of my photoshopping. Sadly finding the time to do this is so hard. Damn real world job gets in the way of fun.

I wouldn't have never started doing this if for one objective in mind, to customize my playstation 3 with images of the providers on this board. Yes, I do play video games, its just the generation I come from. Next week, I will showcase the custom themes I created using the images of the providers in this thread. It'll be lulz worthy.

Thanks to all the providers in this thread for allowing me to use their pictures to nerd out. If the providers in these images decide they want to have the pictures removed, than let me know...

Adios kids!
savak is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 10:19 PM   #2
savak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

update!!!

imagecoast is weak-sauce after 11pm, heres a link to all the pics just in case:

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/i/20...sa-d6oqv29.jpg
savak is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 12:11 AM   #3
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

I can relate. I felt the same way after I discovered GIMP.

http://www.gimp.org/

Experimenting can be a lot of fun.
Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 01:08 AM   #4
Jed Clampett
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Very nice pics of some hot women! I have always considered photography to be an art. I need to try photo shop some time.
Jed Clampett is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 08:25 AM   #5
finlay
Account Disabled

User ID: 56335
My ECCIE Reviews

I love Photoshop, my life wouldn't be the same without it

I'm happy that you are enjoying it too!
finlay is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 08:28 AM   #6
jtmtexas
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

savak- If you haven't already Google Photo Shop Plug Ins and you'll find a huge assortment of free effects you can download and use. Many are combinations of effects that someone has put together in a automatic edit. Meaning all you have to do is hit "Apply" and it transforms the image you are working on. Just something else to play with.
jtmtexas is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 03:14 PM   #7
Candi Staxx
Your Supermodel GF

User ID: 113962
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Oh wow, Ive never seen/thought of photoshop used like that, now thats cool! Very nice, and sexy!
Candi Staxx is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 11:14 AM   #8
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

User ID: 116039
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by savak View Post
I LOOOOVE Photoshop

Around 7 months ago I started doing this because a certain provider here kind of helped inspire me to do so.

One of the great things about photoshop that I learned about it is how it lets you alter an image without actually altering it through the whole layers thing. For example, if you want the image to have a red hue to it, you can, but that doesn't mean that the image is permanently altered. You can selectively turn on or turn off the red hue like a screen. Another cool thing I learned from doing photoshop is that its really like doing a collage of different images and positioning them in a certain way to bring out a badass finished product. The cool thing is that the system is so complex, you never end up with the same finished image twice if you do the image over from scratch.

I know some photoshop vets are reading this and laughing at my noobishness, but hey I discovered this late in life, so sue me!

Anyway, I took the liberty of having fun with the pictures of some of the providers here and wanted to show the results. Most of the images here are my experimentation with masking and gradients, but I'm definitely experimenting with techniques as well. Some of the images have already been seen here. The only thing though is that I usually use my other techniques for things that have nothing to do with the images of providers on this board (usually video game characters that are rendered away from their background).

First off, the bokeh effect:

With Paris' picture I sent that image to her for her birthday. I set a black and white photo of the eiffel tower in the back, added a random internet boken stock, pictures of her, and a low opacity screen to make the entire image slightly pink, hence her skin tone.

The original image of viviana had her wearing a yellow leapoard or cheetah print set, but I added bokeh, lowered the opacity, and added a soft layer of red while erasing the red from her skin.

next the Mask layering:

with both of these girls pictures, I set up a collage of images of them, then hide it behind this thing called a mask layer. Then in the mask layer I altered it so that the portions of the image that are showing are coming through the letters and symbols.

next up masking/gradients:

In this situation I took the pictures of Viviana and Francisca and collaged them together, then I duplicated them, flipped them upside down, applied a mask and fading black-to-white gradient so it seems like the reflections look like they're gradually fading in the dark portion of the image. I love this effect because it makes the final picture make their pictures seem like they're being projected onto a reflective surface or something.

Here in this next image I showcase a logo I smacked together pulling images from google and a really sweet font I downloaded off the internet. I've seen Paris Love many times and all of our appointments have been insane in some form or another. When I'm doing photoshop, I usually use our french maid and naughty nurse roleplays as inspiration.

As for the other two providers whose images I featured on this board, yes I can assure you that I do plan on coming up with logos for y'all as well.

Gamer-collage:

In these pictures I showcase a collage I made inspired by the various fighting games like the Marvel vs Capcom series, Mortal Kombat, Super Smash, etc. In this instance, for the sake of the LULZ, I came up with the idea of a game called Fem-Fatales 3: Aftermath. As in fighting games, I came up with a select screen to choose your provider from. I lulz'd everything together, the logo, the font, pictures. All the black squares represent the images of the providers here who I wanted to include in the picture, but whose permission to use their pictures I have not attained. An image of the select screen from Marvel vs Capcom is included for comparison.

The possibilities are endless, you're only limited by your sense of imagination and you're knowledge of the software, but the imagination part being the most important. I do amateur photography on the side as well, usually of myself doing cosplay which I've shown to some of the providers here that know me well so thats another steady source of my photoshopping. Sadly finding the time to do this is so hard. Damn real world job gets in the way of fun.

I wouldn't have never started doing this if for one objective in mind, to customize my playstation 3 with images of the providers on this board. Yes, I do play video games, its just the generation I come from. Next week, I will showcase the custom themes I created using the images of the providers in this thread. It'll be lulz worthy.

Thanks to all the providers in this thread for allowing me to use their pictures to nerd out. If the providers in these images decide they want to have the pictures removed, than let me know...

Adios kids!
Beautiful work Sir Savak!!

Once again your creativity ASTOUNDS ME!! Thank you for sharing your work and for inspiring all of us to tap into our inner artist...

Your enchanted slave,

Guinevere
Slave Guinevere is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women