Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70768
biomed163071
Yssup Rider60727
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42413
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36835
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-13-2012, 09:29 AM   #1
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Session to Review Ratios

Gentlemen,
Do you post a review for every session you have? I was looking at the ones I've posted here on Eccie and realized that I've been selectively posting reviews (sorry guys!) and was curious if that's common practice among Hobbyists.
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 10:15 AM   #2
daty/o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

I only post a review if it is a first time visit or a girl I have not seen for awhile. And even then, I usually ask her if she has a preference. If I am seeing someone on a regular basis and there is nothing new to report, what's the point?
daty/o is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 10:22 AM   #3
the_chewtoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

I'm like 1 for 30 or so. I just don't like writing reviews.
the_chewtoy is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 01:27 PM   #4
smokeater
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

I have had several bad results from reviews and have really taken on the approach of I review new ladies I see or only if its someone I haven't seen in a long time. And I don't see any new ladies often. Too many ladies have access to the BCD section and if you say something that they don't like it comes right back at ya. I hate to say it but reviews are great for reasearch but I just don't tend to write them as much anymore.
smokeater is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 01:38 PM   #5
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

Every one, mainly because if a woman doesn't deserve your business, you need to know, and, if she does, you might need to be reminded.
Sir Lancehernot is online now   Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 02:14 PM   #6
Omega
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

I'm with daty. I specifically ask the provider if they want me to post a review. Surprising, there are several that prefer not to have reviews posted.

Now if the session went horribly wrong, then I would post the review for the sake of the guys on the board. However, if it went great but she prefers not to have a review, I respect her wishes.
Omega is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 02:39 PM   #7
Chevalier
Opinionated Curmudgeon

Encounters: 6
My ECCIE Reviews

Only if asked. I haven't had a bad experience to warn anyone about for several years, and no need to post about good experiences if consistent with existing reviews, unless the lady wants additional recommendation enough to ask me to review. Most ladies already have plenty of reviews and there wouldn't be much value to one more, so they very rarely ask. And I don't feel the need for validation by writing a review to prove how much of a stud I am.

In recent years, it's averaged about 1 review for every 20 encounters. And the trendline is down.
Chevalier is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 02:44 PM   #8
Zorro
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

Same as Chevalier. Very few and far between reviews, and only if asked.
Zorro is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 02:46 PM   #9
elgato111
Valued Poster

Not posted a review in some time due to seeing my ATF for a while who prefers that no review be posted, likes to stay very UTR. Only time I have posted a review is when I see someone new that deserves the review or is so bad I want to let my fellow hobbyists know about the lack of service.
elgato111 is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 03:56 PM   #10
london2012
Premium Access

Encounters: 118

it's actually can be tedious to do reviews. I think my ratio is 1 to 2 for reviews.
london2012 is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 04:51 PM   #11
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

You guys actually give the providers your handle?
If they don't know your handle, they can't follow your reviews or posts.
I'm old enough they must assume I don't know how to use a computer, cause they never ask for my handle.
If they did ask, I would tell them it is "JerryD", anyway, and that I don't do reviews anymore.
Then, I would review them if I felt like it. They don't give their real name, why should I give mine?
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 05:23 PM   #12
Chevalier
Opinionated Curmudgeon

Encounters: 6
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
I'm not concerned if they know my pseudonym (just as I know theirs). I write something in a review or post that pisses someone off? So what? I'm not some shy, sensitive, delicate little flower that will wilt if someone cusses me out.

And if some lady wouldn't want to see me because of my reviews or posts? Hell, that's fine -- I'd just as soon know upfront about (and decline to see) a lady that wouldn't be comfortable with an opinionated curmudgeon. If she wouldn't be comfortable with me, I wouldn't enjoy it much either. I want to give them as much information as necessary to let them self-select out of seeing me, and save both of us a bad experience.
Chevalier is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 05:35 PM   #13
Guest091314
Account Disabled

User ID: 21525
Default just for thoughts...

Quote:
I'm old enough they must assume I don't know how to use a computer, cause they never ask for my handle.
If they did ask, I would tell them it is "JerryD", anyway, and that I don't do reviews anymore.
Then, I would review them if I felt like it. They don't give their real name, why should I give mine?

I like to know handles so I will know if they are a jackass so I can go put on my bitch attitude. I love to compliment my partner like that LOL! Also if I read past post then I am able to make our session by far. If I see domination in your past I might slip my crop in my bag just to surprise you, or a surprise wig for my sissy boy, it also helps with conversation starters...just something to think about.

I could care less if you use your real name but be consistent on it and dont act shady

Also to add. If the said provider has a showcase on eccie, every review she gets is put with her name. If I see a new review of me, I am going to know who it is as my sessions are unique.
Guest091314 is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 05:53 PM   #14
daaaaaman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 446

I don't like to post reviews on every session that I do. I would have too many reviews if I did

FUCK YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SLUTS UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!
daaaaaman is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 06:28 PM   #15
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Quote:

I just tell them I am Wakeup and its amazing all the ladies know him.
pyramider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women