Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162386
Yssup Rider60218
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41266
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35663
Mojojo33117

Old 06-03-2013, 09:36 PM   #1
MoonHowler
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32
Default Oral Cancer?

Michael Douglas blames his on Oral Sex and HPV:

http://news.yahoo.com/hpv-growing-ca...170500920.html
MoonHowler is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 05:25 AM   #2
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonHowler View Post
Michael Douglas blames his on Oral Sex and HPV:

http://news.yahoo.com/hpv-growing-ca...170500920.html

From the story: "About 2.5 million Americans are estimated to have oral HPV infections. But only about 14,000 cases of that type of cancer are expected this year, suggesting the risk of developing this cancer is low."

Low risk huh??

And this was in there also:

"The virus is hard to avoid. As many as 75 percent of sexually active men and women will be infected with it at some point."

Going to write a disclaimer ad about that one?
bladtinzu is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 07:25 AM   #3
TestSpin
Ride it like you stole it

Encounters: 14

Not to make light of a sad situation, but a smoker blaming throat cancer on oral sex instead of smoking calls to mind the phrase "when you hear hoofbeats, look for horses not zebras."
TestSpin is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 12:28 PM   #4
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TestSpin View Post
Not to make light of a sad situation, but a smoker blaming throat cancer on oral sex instead of smoking calls to mind the phrase "when you hear hoofbeats, look for horses not zebras."
I totally agree, TestSpin. That's pretty warped logic... and I'm chuckling.

I'm not sure how the YMMV/CBJ policy (that Howl's obviously defending) protects against this type of thing, anyway. If someone had practiced covered oral during the entirety of their presence in the hobby...that's one thing. But when someone's been involved in the industry for many, many years... and has done BBBJ during most of it... that's kind of like trying to put a band-aid on a severed limb. Ijs.

Typically, the presence of a CBJ policy in the hobby is less about safety, per se, and more about the desire to reduce intimacy with clients & "save something special" for a S.O. (Which is fine--to each their own... but YMMV/CBJ/non-GFE provider's rates will typically be significantly lower than their BBBJ/GFE counterparts, as a result--and rightfully so, IMHO.)

I'm not referring to any one individual specifically, of course.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 01:39 PM   #5
Riverseeker
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

If you'll read closely he doesn't say HPV caused his cancer, "Douglas said HPV is a cause of the kind of cancer he'd suffered."
Riverseeker is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 04:26 PM   #6
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
I'm not sure how the YMMV/CBJ policy (that Howl's obviously defending) protects against this type of thing, anyway. If someone had practiced covered oral during the entirety of their presence in the hobby...that's one thing. But when someone's been involved in the industry for many, many years... and has done BBBJ during most of it... that's kind of like trying to put a band-aid on a severed limb. Ijs.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=733130
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=705688
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=579378
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=488171

Just going by a sampling of his reviews it does not seem he keeps with the original post he made. Hypocrisy maybe??
Old 06-04-2013, 05:47 PM   #7
MoonHowler
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

I don't know WTF the BLAGING is talking about. putting words in my mouth and hypothesizing about various BS. I posted this because I found it interesting. Personally I LOVE DATY and I Mean LOVE and never really thought anything about HPV in the mouth...

So yes this gives me pause and though it has been pointed out the probabilities of oral cancer from HPV is low... I am DEFINITELY limiting where my mouth goes. i.e. not acting like such a pussy eating slut!!!
MoonHowler is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 06:39 PM   #8
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonHowler View Post
Personally I LOVE DATY and I Mean LOVE and never really thought anything about HPV in the mouth...
Yet you posted it in true hypocritical fashion.. Or either early onset dementia has whipped your ass much like a certain chick..

And looks like Douglas back peddles faster than you according to the latest news on this..

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women