Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162386
Yssup Rider60218
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41266
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35661
Mojojo33117

Old 05-19-2013, 03:13 PM   #1
jim1995
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36
Default Your rate is your rate

I thought about posting this in the Men's Lounge but that area leaks like a sieve and I would love to hear the ladies opinions. Flame away if you decide to or maybe we can discuss this in the open.

I have a question regarding donations. I travel quite a bit and see ladies when I get the chance based on several criteria; availability, looks, age, services offered are just a few as well as their rate. I'll admit that it is nice to sample all types which is one reason we are here.

However, I have visited with a few ladies recently that are very beautiful but maybe not gorgeous or maybe gorgeous but have limited offerings (non-GFE). They did request (and receive from me) IMHO a slightly higher than normal donation for the area. I doubt that I repeat either. I'm not questioning a lady's ability to ask for however much. I'm curious to hear from the ladies as to the factors that go into the rates and how other guys perceive a ladies donation. I have my own thoughts on volume, hotel costs, etc. but I'm asking for your opinions.

I'll offer up this example of one of the reasons behind my question. I've had my eye on a lady for about a year now but never made the move because she is semi-UTR and has limited reviews per her request. Her donation is a 2 hour minimum for $750. in an area where many 2 hour sessions are $500 to $600 based on reviews and advertised rates. She was attractive but not breathtaking, nice body but admitted to being 4 years older than her stated age and offered most of what I ask for in menu. Her menu only stated GFE with no real reviews other than "go see her" comments. CIM is a favorite of mine but not always a dealer breaker and this was not an offering from her. Now, she was a lot of fun and I'm not complaining but maybe I'm having a little buyers remorse. I could have possibly kicked in a few more dollars and had 2, 2 hour dates with just as attractive ladies, with similar or more services offered and just as stimulating conversation.

Second example is a traveling lady whose at home incall donation is $200/hr was passing through my area asking for $350/hr. I understand some increase for traveling costs but I doubt she was limiting the number of gentlemen she sees and then offered via PM, she was staying at the motel 6. Demand is key and I'm wondering if she charged the first few $250 - $300 but then incrementally added more to her donation? IDK

Gentlemen, what are your thoughts as to your criteria?

Ladies, I'd love to hear your thoughts as to donations. Especially the traveling ladies. Maybe we can all get some insight from a healthy discussion an appreciate each other's viewpoint a little more.
jim1995 is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 03:31 PM   #2
Guest030317
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Pay the cover charge or hit the fucking door!!!
Buyers remorse is an excuse for a poor shit ass motherfucker who didn't do his home work.
Any business charges what the market will bare. I would think that after 498 post and 12 reviews you would at least have that much figured out.
Barter their ASS down or pay the the sticker price, fairly simple.

Don't mean to offend you ,but shit fire and save the matches!
Fuck a duck and see what hatches!!

HAIL!!!
Guest030317 is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 04:11 PM   #3
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

I think that whatever a lady decides to charge for her time is her business, and no one else's.

If you over analyze it publicly, or even privately in an attempt to barter with her, you only come across as cheap. Whining about it after the fact is petty.

There are hundreds of ladies to choose from. Choose the ones that represent an amount you think is fair in relation to the services/looks/reputation offered.

If you don't like what someone's charging -- just don't schedule. Pretty simple.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 04:33 PM   #4
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
If you don't like what someone's charging -- just don't schedule. Pretty simple.
Exactly true Doll, and yes, that's pretty simple. But.. I do have a question that I need a provider's view on. I've seen cases where a provider's "rate" is one amount on ECCIE showcase, a different amount on P411 bio and yet another amount on anther review site, TER, Date-Check, whatever.

My question is, does the hobbyist with the best research skill get the lowest rate he can find on the various review sites? If four sites say the rate is $500 and one site says $200 because the provider forgot about it and never updated.. does he get that rate?
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 04:56 PM   #5
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

I've occasionally been guilty of that situation myself! I don't mind if someone asks me to clarify a discrepancy. I'm probably not intentionally being contradictory... More than likely, one of the ads has outdated pricing & I merely forgot to update. I would politely explain the mistake & offer the rate that is actually my current rate.

In fact, I would appreciate someone calling my attention to it to avoid further confusion with other hobbyists.
Old 05-19-2013, 05:07 PM   #6
newguy2001
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Its your money. If you dont think she is worth it or have doubts just pass. Too many other options not to.
newguy2001 is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 05:10 PM   #7
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
I've occasionally been guilty of that situation myself! I don't mind if someone asks me to clarify a discrepancy. I'm probably not intentionally being contradictory... More than likely, one of the ads has outdated pricing & I merely forgot to update. I would politely explain the mistake & offer the rate that is actually my current rate.

In fact, I would appreciate someone calling my attention to it to avoid further confusion with other hobbyists.
Thanks for the answer. I had considered just mentioning it during the PM/Email set up phase to "clarify" the donation amount but wanted to get a provider's view first before I brought it up.
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 05:30 PM   #8
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I get guys asking all the time for my rates for a laundry list of activities and extra long sessions. Once I tell them the donation price they start trying to talk me down. "Oh I only have this much, is that okay?" Really? Are Little Rock men really THAT cheap? After looking at showcases here I charge less than most ladies and just under the average. Yet they can't afford a simple 30 min set.

The way I see it, if you can't afford her then move on. It will save both parties a lot of time.
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 06:46 PM   #9
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim1995 View Post
Second example is a traveling lady whose at home incall donation is $200/hr was passing through my area asking for $350/hr. I understand some increase for traveling costs but I doubt she was limiting the number of gentlemen she sees and then offered via PM, she was staying at the motel 6. Demand is key and I'm wondering if she charged the first few $250 - $300 but then incrementally added more to her donation? IDK
Anything less than at minimum a Hampton Inn or Hyatt Place is for Backpage scum IMO.. If I go to an incall for any woman and it is less than any of the two mentioned above I am gone and she gets zero from me.

As for price.. I have no issue paying more than most here have if they are known, have great business practices, and have stellar reviews. Arkansas is a damn bargain compared to California where I spend at least one week a month at..
bladtinzu is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 08:53 PM   #10
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

What I like the best is ladies that has a Eccie Rate and your cruising BP, see the lady with a cheaper rate. So why not call/text the lady about seeing her and if she asks where you saw her ad say BP. It's really her fault for having two rates, if she just put an ad on BP. Way I look at is, If you don't proofread the important parts of an ad like phone number or rate's, then your shit out of luck with me on trying to talk your way out of the cheaper rate. You never see dept. stores, wal-mart, or target trying to get more money for there product when you go to check-out. If anything they will honor the price on the product.

There does seem to be a trend with some Eccie ladies that has had the same rate for some time and started dropping there rates. So if you saw her before and want to see her again, do you pay the orginial price or the new lower price? Also what price would you be grandfathered in at?
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 09:17 PM   #11
jim1995
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Das Ficker View Post
Pay the cover charge or hit the fucking door!!!
Buyers remorse is an excuse for a poor shit ass motherfucker who didn't do his home work.
Any business charges what the market will bare. I would think that after 498 post and 12 reviews you would at least have that much figured out.
Barter their ASS down or pay the the sticker price, fairly simple.

Don't mean to offend you ,but shit fire and save the matches!
Fuck a duck and see what hatches!!

HAIL!!!
I'll never barter with a lady, If you choose to do so, I would suggest to stick to BP for that shit. Please notice the title of the thread. As others have said, if I didn't think I'd have a good time I wouldn't have scheduled. I have only reviewed 12, I'm no Daaaaman but I have visited with a damn site more than 12.

As Ginger mentioned and I agree that those who do are cheap or whiny. I am not that, at least not on this subject. :P I gave a couple of examples of why I was trying to come to grips with some of the math/rates that are thrown around. I was not trying to draw attention to my lack of enthusiasm with my recent dates. I'm a finance and numbers guy so I try to find logic and over-analyze data where I shouldn't I guess.

I agree Blad, I'm not against paying a premium for the experience at all. I have and will do it again plus I prefer similar accommodations as well.

Shorty, I too have noticed that discrepancy and I had an eccie lady point out that she was also matching BP services.
jim1995 is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 10:13 PM   #12
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim1995 View Post
P I gave a couple of examples of why I was trying to come to grips with some of the math/rates that are thrown around. I was not trying to draw attention to my lack of enthusiasm with my recent dates. I'm a finance and numbers guy so I try to find logic and over-analyze data where I shouldn't I guess.

Shorty, I too have noticed that discrepancy and I had an eccie lady point out that she was also matching BP services.
Hooker math is different than high school or college math. There is no mathematical theories behind hooker math.

Ya I've heard that too about matching BP services. Yet at the same time if a lady is on Eccie, advertising on BP at a cheaper rate, asks for references and you gladly give them, then isn't that upselling from a Eccie lady and sometimes respected member? Most times its a game to see if your willing to pay the extra or not. Stay firm with your talks to her and she mostly likely will see you at that price.
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 10:29 PM   #13
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty View Post
...Stay firm with your talks to her and she mostly likely will see you at that price.
Or she might just tell you to kiss her ass and permanently add you to her DNS list. Hmm... Déjà vu.
Old 05-19-2013, 11:02 PM   #14
Guest030317
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

"Your rate is your rate"
You stated a provider asked for a higher rate for the area and you paid,so technically she bartered with you. I guess somehow that computes to you not bartering.

If an area will support $$$/hr , I would think a provider would consistantly strive to maintain that donation,however if business wanes ,she may need to lower the amount in order to maintain income.

Seems like a lot of girls,mostly BP, believe that under cutting prices is the same as out selling another provider. You could even thank wal mart for that mentality, but I believe that girls who keep quality showcases and ads current ,have great communication with you, and schedule appropriately and a good work ethic will always out perform (monitarily) those who don't. As is the case in many business markets. Why people celebrate mediocrity is beyond me.

People with copious amounts of money gravitate toward the finer things in life without exception.
If your money only allows you to purchase to a certain style,quality,look,color, then that's well and good. Not everyone owns a Lexus, but you can definitly test drive one occassionally. Then there's those who want a Lexus at the price of a KIA.

People who only shop price are destined to be disappointed at some point.

This is an exercise in futility to analyze because as Ginger stated

"I think that whatever a lady decides to charge for her time is her business, and no one else's."
Guest030317 is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 11:12 PM   #15
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Very well stated, Das Ficker! I concur.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women