Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
test
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60218
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41268
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35669
Mojojo33117

Old 12-28-2010, 11:20 AM   #1
DFW5Traveler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13
Default Are things really getting out of hand?

Are the totalitarians really getting too powerful/overbearing?
  1. A Michigan man has been charged with a felony and could face up to 5 years in prison for reading his wife's email.
  2. A 49-year-old Queens woman had bruises all over her body after she was handcuffed, arrested and brutally beaten by NYPD officers. So what was her offense? The officers thought that her little dog had left some poop that she didn't clean up.
  3. A 56-year-old woman who was once a rape victim refused to let airport security officials feel her breasts so she was thrown to the floor, put in handcuffs and arrested.
  4. In Milwaukee, one man was recently fined $500 for swearing on a public bus.
  5. Several years ago a 12-year-old boy in South Carolina was actually arrested by police for opening up a Christmas present early against his family's wishes.
  6. In some areas of the country, it is now a crime to not recycle properly. For example, the city of Cleveland has announced plans to sort through trash cans to ensure that people are actually recycling according to city guidelines.
  7. A 12-year-old girl from Queens was arrested earlier this year and taken out of her school in handcuffs for writing “Lex was here. 2/1/10" and “I love my friends Abby and Faith" on her desk.
  8. Back in 2008, a 13-year-old boy in Florida was actually arrested by police for farting in class.
  9. The feds recently raided an Amish farmer at 5 AM in the morning because they claimed that he was was engaged in the interstate sale of raw milk in violation of federal law.
  10. A few years ago a 10-year-old girl was arrested and charged with a felony for bringing a small steak knife to school. It turns out that all she wanted to do was to cut up her lunch so that she could eat it.
  11. On June 18th, two Christians decided that they would peacefully pass out copies of the gospel of John on a public sidewalk outside a public Islamic festival in Dearborn, Michigan and within three minutes 8 policemen surrounded them and placed them under arrest.
  12. A U.S. District Court judge slapped a 500 dollar fine on Massachusetts fisherman Robert J. Eldridge for untangling a giant whale from his nets and setting it free. So what was his crime? Well, according to the court, Eldridge was supposed to call state authorities and wait for them do it.
  13. Once upon a time, a food fight in the cafeteria may have gotten you a detention. Now it may get you locked up. About a year ago, 25 students between the ages of 11 and 15 at a school in Chicago were taken into custody by police for being involved in a huge food fight in the school cafeteria.
  14. A few years ago a 70 year old grandmother was actually put in handcuffs and hauled off to jail for having a brown lawn.
DFW5Traveler is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 11:48 AM   #2
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Location: Even with a gorgeous avatar: Happiness is ephemeral

Agreed, all those incidents are absurd. My question is were things much better in the "good old days?" In other words didn't absurd things like this always happen?
discreetgent is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 11:55 AM   #3
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Well it's better than reading like this....

"Guy murders stripper but gets out in 4 months due to over crowding." "18 year old puts a gun to a woman's head and again, serves only 2 weeks due to over crowding in Orleans Parish." Welcome to New Orleans!
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 12:37 PM   #4
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
Well it's better than reading like this....

"Guy murders stripper but gets out in 4 months due to over crowding." "18 year old puts a gun to a woman's head and again, serves only 2 weeks due to over crowding in Orleans Parish." Welcome to New Orleans!
I guess women aren't valued members of society in LA.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 12:53 PM   #5
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFW5Traveler View Post
Back in 2008, a 13-year-old boy in Florida was actually arrested by police for farting in class.
Quote:
Originally Posted by discreetgent View Post
Agreed, all those incidents are absurd. My question is were things much better in the "good old days?" In other words didn't absurd things like this always happen?
I'd still be in jail had I not grown up in the 'good ole days'!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 04:41 PM   #6
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
I guess women aren't valued members of society in LA.
No it's not just about women, but whatever works around here. Most criminals know that if they do their crimes in Orleans they will be let out...that includes assaulting an officer. Do that same crime in Jefferson Parish, and you are doing hard time because there is plenty of room lol.

I was robbed at gunpoint in JP and because of who my dad is, that dude is gone lmao! They caught and had him surrounded within 9 min. of my 911 call. All I had to do was shake my head that it was him, and done...16 years! Had he got me at my home uptown, he would be on the streets already.

Ok on another note..it's quite disturbing watching my azz underneath DG's lmao!
Old 12-28-2010, 05:44 PM   #7
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
No it's not just about women, but whatever works around here. Most criminals know that if they do their crimes in Orleans they will be let out...that includes assaulting an officer. Do that same crime in Jefferson Parish, and you are doing hard time because there is plenty of room lol.

I was robbed at gunpoint in JP and because of who my dad is, that dude is gone lmao! They caught and had him surrounded within 9 min. of my 911 call. All I had to do was shake my head that it was him, and done...16 years! Had he got me at my home uptown, he would be on the streets already.

Once again London brings her family into the conversation....no one else brought him up....is he fair game or are her supporters going to cry foul if someone makes a daddy reference...for context see one of JB's recently closed dramas....
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 05:51 PM   #8
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
On the other hand, his sure makes yours look good. (Not that it needed a lot of help. )
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 05:54 PM   #9
John Bull
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
Once again London brings her family into the conversation....no one else brought him up....is he fair game or are her supporters going to cry foul if someone makes a daddy reference...for context see one of JB's recently closed dramas....
I didn't do it! I didn't do it!
John Bull is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 06:06 PM   #10
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Well you are seriously naive to assume no one here has a mother, father, sister, daughter, or son lol. If you want to down someone based on that fact they admit to having such, you need help because I won't ever deny my family for the hobby! They will always come before anyone and if someone wants to omit they have someone in their life that they love, so be it. I choose not to do so being they mean more to me than anything or anyone.

This is not my life...my family and career happen to be. ATL you can talk about my dad all you want to...just be careful lol in case he is here.
Old 12-28-2010, 06:08 PM   #11
BellaIsabella
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 61377

This makes me glad to be living in France.
BellaIsabella is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 06:09 PM   #12
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjorourke View Post
On the other hand, his sure makes yours look good. (Not that it needed a lot of help. )
+1

I wholeheartedly agree.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 06:13 PM   #13
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Hmm I don't know...I wondered if it was male or female upon first glance.
Old 12-28-2010, 06:17 PM   #14
John Bull
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hmm I don't know...I wondered if it was male or female upon first glance.
I don't know! I don't know!
John Bull is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 06:21 PM   #15
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Bull View Post
I didn't do it! I didn't do it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Bull View Post