Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
test
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60218
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41268
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35670
Mojojo33117

Old 12-20-2010, 03:39 PM   #1
herfacechair
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Default Herfacechair's camping central

My freedom of speech continues...

I've seen this tactic used on other message boards, I'll use it here. This way, I avoid clogging up the board with several different posts. I'll post my comments here. I might have something to say about the climate debate, what's happening downrange, domestic politics, etc. Stay tuned. For now, completing unfinished business...
herfacechair is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 03:40 PM   #2
herfacechair
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally posted by discreetgent

Hey ladies, I want freebies as well; what am I doing wrong? Are my politics the problem?
Do for the ladies what other hobbyist, or men outside the hobby, don't do for them in the bedroom. If they know that there's a "risk" that one of the other ladies could snatch you away, she'll give you incentive rates... or a complimentary service.
Old 12-20-2010, 03:42 PM   #3
herfacechair
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally posted by WTF:

Me thinks thou doth protest too much
I'm not the one complaining about someone's allegedly "playing the blame game," and I'm not the one that's throwing around the "you guys are defending the military industrial complex" conard.

WTF: Is that what I said? No, I don't think so. I said they tell me. I did not say I asked.

I've hobbied over two decades. No lady has voluntarily provided me with information on what other guys do. Now, when ladies have enthusiastically gotten into a position for me to service them into an area, I'd sometimes make a note of that. I'd ask them if other guys also service them the way I'm about to service them, and they'd tell me no. In these instances, they only volunteered information when I queried them on something I thought every men enthusiastically did.

WTF: I guess I could go on and on about you comprehension skills butt understand that you were still in the passion of fairy love.

I understood what you wrote, and I also understood the psychology behind why you'd come up with something like that. What you did was a botched attempt to get under my skin... it failed. You could thank other people like you, who reacted like you, pulling the same stunts in the past. I gave you a taste of your own medicine, using what I gather about your psychological make up as a tool to get under your skin. I could tell by your response that it worked.

WTF: Take your time ,

Demolishing you doesn't take much time, no need to take my time when it comes to certain things that you say.

WTF: put your thong back on

Don't assume that we all wear the same thing that you wear. Remember, this is the hobby, people here ask ladies to do what normal people would consider "weird." You don't need to feel shame, or embarrassment, of possibly being the only "client" in the hobby that wears thongs.

WTF: and and slowly decompress.

Decompress from a fun activity? Are you nuts? Some of the things you guys say here cause me to laugh... the same kind of laugh that one would get when they know that got under someone's skin.

WTF: You'll be able to understand what you read

I understand what I read, the problem isn't on my end, but on your end. Another purpose that some of my replies serve is to give the opposition a taste of their own medicine. Remember, if you can't take it, don't dish it.

WTF: before they spin the next Villiage People song!

Your jokes are like yesterday's coffee, a bit weak in the bean. Stick to making stupid posts.
Old 12-20-2010, 03:44 PM   #4
herfacechair
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally posted by I B Hankering:

I'm not worried. I just can't stand their antics. I find them disgusting on TV, where I can and do change the channel. Require me to live in close proximity 24/7 - 365 to such an individual, as I describe above, I'm fairly certain there will be a physical altercation because of one too many smart ass, off color remarks.

I invite you to take my place if you are so willing to "throw down." I'm just not into it, and call me what you may, I'm not going to change in that regard. You might be so inclined, but I'm not!
What allot of these social experimenters don't realize is that Don't Ask Don't Tell was there to protect gays in the military. DADT didn't prohibit them from serving... all they had to do was to keep their mouths shut about their orientation, to refrain from giving non-verbal indications of it, and they'd be able to serve a full 20 years if they wanted to.

Prior to DADT, many guys suffered abuses in the hands of their battles. There were physical altercations that didn't bode well for the gay service member.

Many of the people that pushed to overturn DADT don't know what it's like to work close quarters in the field, or on the ship, where service members develop a closeness, and interaction related to that closeness, that they'd feel uncomfortable doing outside the military.
Old 12-20-2010, 03:45 PM   #5
herfacechair
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally posted by WTF:

Am I to understand that herface thinks the Muslim threat so grave , posting nonstop about it and yet he is willing to sacrifice his military career thus putting all our lives in danger .....over some nookie!
You don't see your contribution to that? How long will it take before you realize that I religiously address posts that address mine? You slammed our involvement with Iraq and Afghanistan, and I told you why we're doing what we're doing. You replied "nonstop," which lead to me constantly address your posts.

I've ben hobbying longer than I've ben in the military, and I've had no problems. My off duty activities don't affect my on duty activities. You've got other things to worry about than to complain about what I do in this thread, and outside this message board.

I wouldn't be surprised if people, you knew face to face, said something to you about your constant whining.
Old 12-20-2010, 03:48 PM   #6
herfacechair
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally posted by I B Hankering

Patronizing prostitutes just got more costly
The main thrust for that law involves controlling our patronizing prostitutes overseas. Even if it's legal in that country, they'd be able to go after us. This law isn't restricted to the military. Though the military claims it'll enforce the law with the military, the federal government claims it'll enforce the law with ALL Americans that go overseas. So, if you hobby overseas, and you get caught, the federal government would still go after you.

If they enforced that rule, they'd effectively decimate the military. They're having a hard enough time combating DUI and drug use.
Old 12-20-2010, 03:55 PM   #7
herfacechair
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally posted by charlestudor2005
Quote:
Originally posted by discreetgent

You see that they have a post but the post is hidden.
DAYUM!!! I generally take the position that I should read all the POVs posted in any thread.

However, there's an exception to every rule, and I might just institute the exception for herfacechair.
The way your posts, and your demeanor, trends, you're willing to "read the POV" of someone that agrees with you, or isn't willing to stand up to you. But, if someone dares to stand up to you, and keep hammering you, you indicate a desire to 'silence' them. Typical tactic from the opposition.
Old 12-20-2010, 04:02 PM   #8
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Ahhh, it is so nice to have an ignore list of 1.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 04:10 PM   #9
herfacechair
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
Ahhh, it is so nice to have an ignore list of 1.
The fact that you'd jump on here proves that all the things you said, regarding my posts, my demeanor, what should be done, etc, is nothing but smoking mirrors. But I'm not surprised, I saw through your "hocus pocus" (sp) acts. Thanks for replying to this thread. I look forward to seeing other replies.
Old 12-20-2010, 05:50 PM   #10
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Is there a thread here?
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 05:53 PM   #11
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjorourke View Post
Is there a thread here?
Yes, it goes something like this;

blah blah blah blah blah. blah blah blah blah.......
I am Warrior hear me roar!
Ansley is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 06:09 PM   #12
John Bull
Valued Poster

Don't feed the trolls, please. I've already had to close one thread and that's my quota for the day.
John Bull is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 06:09 PM   #13
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Troll? Is there a troll here?
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 06:13 PM   #14
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Talking Just a hug, don't try and slip me no tongue!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjorourke View Post
Is there a thread here?

Why yes there is.....herface is crying out for a hug!
Next time you need a hug Mr herface give me a shout out, I am secure in my sexiness, never been outted at a dog park and can teach you how to make a sling shot out of your thongs in case you ever get caught with your pants down and you're low on bullets!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 06:18 PM   #15
John Bull
Valued Poster

Well done, Lord WTF
John Bull is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women