Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70687
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60220
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48395
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41270
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35684
Mojojo33117

Old 05-21-2023, 01:43 PM   #1
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34
Default The Illinois gun grab

Say it ain't so...but the liberals know what they are doing and will continue to do so. It's a sign of mental illness.

The governor of Illinois is going to ban all "assault weapons". It gets worse though. An injunction against enforcement was issued and many citizens of Illinois went out and bought black rifles. The governor now says that anyone who bought a black rifle during the time of the injunction is a criminal as all those weapons were illegally purchased. He suggests that he has access to the gun federal gun registration forms and can use them to contact gun owners. As a carrot, the governor says that someone who owns a black rifle should register that firearm with a statement that they owned it BEFORE the ban. So, now the state knows who owns what and if you purchased the gun during the ban then you are confessing to a felony.

Any idiot who says that no one is trying to ban guns is just that, an uninformed idiot, a dupe, a fool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDha2NEICuU
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2023, 07:53 AM   #2
chumfun
Registered Member

I'm a long-time NRA member who regretfully has come to the conclusion that the AR15 should be taken off the streets. Unfortunately, when Cuomo did it in NY they lumped in every wish-list in the anti-gun agenda into their over-night SAFE act. My expensive .22 target pistol became an 'assault weapon'.
chumfun is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2023, 08:14 AM   #3
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumfun View Post
I'm a long-time NRA member who regretfully has come to the conclusion that the AR15 should be taken off the streets. Unfortunately, when Cuomo did it in NY they lumped in every wish-list in the anti-gun agenda into their over-night SAFE act. My expensive .22 target pistol became an 'assault weapon'.

Actually if the press would stop talking about mass shootings for two weeks after they happened, it would do more good than banning AR15.

To be honest, if the people were just going after body counts there are better ways than using any type of gun. I won't mention them here because we don't need to spread idea's to people that easily.
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2023, 12:26 PM   #4
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmstud60 View Post
Actually if the press would stop talking about mass shootings for two weeks after they happened, it would do more good than banning AR15.

To be honest, if the people were just going after body counts there are better ways than using any type of gun. I won't mention them here because we don't need to spread idea's to people that easily.
The main reason why the AR-15 is targeted for banning is because it can easily be accessorized to enable it to be more accurate. The Picatinny and Weaver rail systems enable the AR-15 to be easily equipped with Scopes, Red Dot sights, Magnifiers and even Laser sights. This weapon can even be modified to be fully automatic. The Government doesn't give a fuck about anyone's safety they don't like the competition the AR-15 may present to them. Furthermore a mass shooting that is televised by the media for two weeks where by the "Active Shooter" was using an AR-15 there is a good chance it was an orchestrated event.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2023, 05:04 PM   #5
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Encounters: 14
Default The long and winding road...

I believe the Supreme Court decided to hold off on ruling about this to give the lower courts the opportunity to come to their senses as it works it's merry way upward.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2023, 05:04 AM   #6
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumfun View Post
how did you come to the conclusion that the AR15 should be taken off the street?

the issue with it; the 5.56mm round is a varmint round.

its a light round mated with a high power casing. this has engineering consequences that the U.S. military loved about it.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2023, 12:51 AM   #7
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Default He's a bad muther - shush your mouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
how did you come to the conclusion that the AR15 should be taken off the street?

the issue with it; the 5.56mm round is a varmint round.

its a light round mated with a high power casing. this has engineering consequences that the U.S. military loved about it.
Dang nabbit. Next it's going to get curious about the 22-250 round at 4100+ ft p/sec., totally capable of dealing with varmints (loosely defined) at pretty fair distances.
Old 05-25-2023, 06:43 PM   #8
VerySkeptical
BANNED

Getting your info from youtube again.

No injunction was issued. 2 separate courts declined to give an injunction in the case.
Anyone who owns a banned weapon must register the rifle with the state police by Jan. 1st, 2024.

Once again, you lie out of your ass.
Who was selling guns that were banned? Not licensed dealers. They know the law.
There is no carrot. The ban went into effect in January. If you bought an AR-15 after that, you were dealing with an illegal sale by a person who used to be a licensed dealer (right up to the time you let the feds know what he did).
Anyone believing what barley says, is an idiot and a fool not smart enough realize that you shouldn't pretend to know the law concerning the sale of firearms.
You don't check the information you make up.
I don't care about bans. That isn't the same as a grab. And after you said the Navy's firearms training is worthless, I don't think you should be allowed access to weapons like that. I don't believe the founding fathers envisioned someone as irresponsible as you to have access to a weapon like that.
You lie about the law to people who are stupid enough to think you know what you're talking about.
Gun ownership is about responsibility, something you completely lack.
The only person giving false information here is you. You're telling people to lie on federal and state documentation. This is exactly why you shouldn't have any guns.
I'm not anti-gun but I sure am anti-you having a weapon like this. You admited you recieved inadequate training using the standard US military rifle. You didn't seek additional or remedial training in its use.

This entire post is bullshit. You wear your ignorance like a badge. You could have gotten the same information I did but you decided to play moron.
Rights come with responsibilities. Instead you lie and try to get others to act as stupid as you.

Normally, I would get major laughs from one of you fucking yourselves because you listened to barley boy. So I'll post this link that has a Q&A section about this new law. IGNORE EVERYTHING HE POSTED.

https://isp.illinois.gov/Home/HB5471Faqs

Here is a link to the story, not his bullshit.

"The court denied a request by the National Association for Gun Rights and a firearms retailer for an injunction blocking enforcement of the state law and a similar ban enacted by another Chicago suburb, Naperville, while a legal challenge to the measures proceeds. No justice publicly dissented from the decision."

https://www.reuters.com/legal/us-sup...an-2023-05-17/

I bet you shot your own toe off.
Why do I think you shot your own toe off? Because it's exactly the kind of thing you would do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
Say it ain't so...but the liberals know what they are doing and will continue to do so. It's a sign of mental illness.

The governor of Illinois is going to ban all "assault weapons". It gets worse though. An injunction against enforcement was issued and many citizens of Illinois went out and bought black rifles. The governor now says that anyone who bought a black rifle during the time of the injunction is a criminal as all those weapons were illegally purchased. He suggests that he has access to the gun federal gun registration forms and can use them to contact gun owners. As a carrot, the governor says that someone who owns a black rifle should register that firearm with a statement that they owned it BEFORE the ban. So, now the state knows who owns what and if you purchased the gun during the ban then you are confessing to a felony.

Any idiot who says that no one is trying to ban guns is just that, an uninformed idiot, a dupe, a fool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDha2NEICuU
VerySkeptical is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2023, 09:09 PM   #9
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

There is nothing in that link that debunks anything I wrote. If you too obtuse to see that, that's your problem lagerwache.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2023, 09:56 PM   #10
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32
Default Members Are Reminded . . .

Of the Following . . .
Quote:
  • #1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
  • #3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.
  • #4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2023, 05:07 AM   #11
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Default <raises hand> I gots a proceedural question...

Quote:
Originally Posted by VerySkeptical View Post
...I don't care about bans. That isn't the same as a grab...
If the owner does not turn in the banned "scary looking" weapon, then what?
Old 05-26-2023, 06:43 AM   #12
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
If the owner does not turn in the banned "scary looking" weapon, then what?
The gun will sneak out of the house and go out on a shooting spree. Illinois as with any Blue State has their priorities mixed up.
Old 05-26-2023, 10:29 AM   #13
Ripmany
BANNED

Encounters: 16

If I have a gun ai shooting, Inever had a gun and not shot it with 10 sec of picking it up
Ripmany is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2023, 11:37 AM   #14
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Default Wait! Whut?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
The gun will sneak out of the house and go out on a shooting spree. Illinois as with any Blue State has their priorities mixed up.
You telling me that a gun just decides to go out, grab any random whack-job, nut-ball to commit mayhem, in a gun free zone most likely? I always thought it was the other way around.Reality sure is weird...
Old 05-26-2023, 12:45 PM   #15
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
You telling me that a gun just decides to go out, grab any random whack-job, nut-ball to commit mayhem, in a gun free zone most likely? I always thought it was the other way around.Reality sure is weird...
Apparently that's what Liberals think. They think banning an AR-15 saves lives, lol.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women