Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70548
biomed161608
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453117
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48041
pyramider46370
bambino40771
CryptKicker37136
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-30-2013, 11:47 AM   #1
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28
Default OBAMA MAKES THE CALL TO GAY NBA PLAYER; BUT DOESN'T MAKE THE BENGHAZI PHONE CALL?????

What kind of leader do we have in the White House?

While Benghazi was in full mode - over a period of hours - and Americans were being killed, Obama never called back Panetta....................

Obama never called Panetta to ask "how is it going" or such............

But he manages to call the gay NBA baller Jason Collins.... !

Here is the video:

http://dailycaller.com/2013/02/07/pa...-attack-video/
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 11:55 AM   #2
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Good point!! It is possible if had had called, the rumored to be gay Ambassador Stevens might still be alive!
The irony.
Subconscious admission of guilt by The President?
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 01:48 PM   #3
CJ7
Valued Poster

better point !!

2:30 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time (8:30 p.m. Benghazi time): U.S. Ambassador to Libya Chris Stevens steps outside the consulate to say goodbye to a Turkish diplomat. There are no protesters at this time. (“Everything is calm at 8:30,” a State Department official would later say at an Oct. 9 background briefing for reporters. “There’s nothing unusual. There has been nothing unusual during the day at all outside.”)
3 p.m.: Ambassador Stevens retires to his bedroom for the evening. (See Oct. 9 briefing.)
Approximately 3:40 p.m. A security agent at the Benghazi compound hears “loud noises” coming from the front gate and “gunfire and an explosion.” A senior State Department official at the Oct. 9 briefing says that “the camera on the main gate reveals a large number of people – a large number of men, armed men, flowing into the compound.”
About 4 p.m.: This is the approximate time of attack that was given to reporters at a Sept. 12 State Department background briefing. An administration official identified only as “senior administration official one” provides an official timeline of events at the consulate, but only from the time of the attack — not prior to the attack. The official says, “The compound where our office is in Benghazi began taking fire from unidentified Libyan extremists.” (Six of the next seven entries in this timeline — through 8:30 p.m. EDT — all come from the Sept. 12 briefing. The exception being the 6:07 p.m. entry, which comes from Reuters.)
About 4:15 p.m.: “The attackers gained access to the compound and began firing into the main building, setting it on fire. The Libyan guard force and our mission security personnel responded. At that time, there were three people inside the building: Ambassador Stevens, one of our regional security officers, and Information Management Officer Sean Smith.”
Between 4:15 p.m.-4:45 p.m.: Sean Smith is found dead.

so again, this potus or any potus had approx. 15 minutes to make a call and save the compound

magic wand appear and save Stevens !!
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 02:23 PM   #4
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Now there is an idiotic comparison.

Whirly, can we look forward to you raising Benghazi and the non-phone call every time Obama makes a phone call for the rest of his term?

Will you be using a cut-and-paste technique to streamline the posting process?
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 02:43 PM   #5
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Now there is an idiotic comparison.

Whirly, can we look forward to you raising Benghazi and the non-phone call every time Obama makes a phone call for the rest of his term?

Will you be using a cut-and-paste technique to streamline the posting process?

can you not expect it ?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 03:01 PM   #6
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
Good point!! It is possible if had had called, the rumored to be gay Ambassador Stevens might still be alive!
The irony.
Subconscious admission of guilt by The President?
I must confess, I hadn't thought of that angle. Reconvene the subcomittee! At the very least, the gay white guy has been discriminated against.

I notice that Obama had time for the Easter Egg roll last month at the White House too. Time to roll big eggs but not to call in airstrikes on the embassy in Benghazi. For shame.

Whirlytard, as usual, your analogy is silly. And where is your "middle class" hook on this post? I thought that was your latest gig....include some sort of recitation of imaginary mistreatment of the middle class by Obama and then tell us all about the deep deep compassion that the GOP has for the middle class. Oh, well, maybe you can work it in later in this thread.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 03:36 PM   #7
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Don't forget he has lots of time to golf too. And do fundraisers.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 03:51 PM   #8
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Americans are getting shot up and killed by our enemy; no phone call................no check up to see if our citizens survived, were captured, whatever. Obama had zero interest in knowing....................

Some sub-par NBA player comes out of the closet and Obama is on the phone within hours congratulating him.........

Of course Obamazombies don't like the comparison.............
Old 04-30-2013, 03:56 PM   #9
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Americans are getting shot up and killed by our enemy; no phone call................no check up to see if our citizens survived, were captured, whatever. Obama had zero interest in knowing....................

Some sub-par NBA player comes out of the closet and Obama is on the phone within hours congratulating him.........

Of course Obamazombies don't like the comparison.............
It's not a matter of not liking it dumbass. The two things have nothing to do with one another. You could say "Obama had time to (a) eat breakfast (b) fuck Michelle (c) sign legislation averting the fiscal cliff, etc etc etc but not call in airstrikes on the embassy." You read this shit on Breitbart, or NewsMax or one of the other 'tard sights you frequent, you wrongly thought it was clever and you posted it up here. Back to the propaganda drawing board knucklehead.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 03:59 PM   #10
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

You aren't concerned; I get it..............

You could care less about Obama's ineptness...........even when I quote the New York Times........so stop using bullshit as cover...............

Keep defending the indefensible...........

I can't imagine another president; who is told our American embassy is under attack, American lives at risk, but isn't the least concerned enough to follow up with his SOD......or SOS..........or JCoS......or NCA......no one !!!

You want to know what he was doing?

It wasn't an Easter egg roll, or fucking Moochelle.....he was on a campaign fund raiser in Las Vegas !

Fucking Obama, more concerned about raising cash than managing the crisis he created.

No wonder the White House concocted the Benghazi lie..........I don't think Clinton would even do something so dumb and offensive.
Old 04-30-2013, 04:04 PM   #11
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

thank god some decent Americans are outraged that Obama wasn't interested enough to call and check with his SOD............

http://dailycaller.com/2013/02/07/pa...-attack-video/

But hey; he picked up the phone within hours and chatted with NBA Gay Man Collins !

Now that is fast action hand-on executive management !!!!!!

Kewl Dude !

SEN. GRAHAM: Your testimony, as I understand it, Secretary Panetta, that you talked to the president of the United States one time.
SEC. PANETTA: I talked to him on Sept. 11 with regards to the fact that we were aware this attack was taking place.
SEN. GRAHAM: One time.
SEC. PANETTA: Right.
SEN. GRAHAM: What time did you tell him that?
SEC. PANETTA: I think that was approximately about 5 o’clock?
GEN. DEMPSEY: Yeah, about 5 o’clock.
SEC. PANETTA: About 5 o’clock.
SEN. GRAHAM: General Dempsey, did you ever talk to the president of the United States at all?
GEN. DEMPSEY: I was with the secretary when — at that same time.
SEN. GRAHAM: Did you talk to the president?
GEN. DEMPSEY: Yes.
SEN. GRAHAM: You talked to him how many times.
GEN. DEMPSEY: The same — one time.
SEN. GRAHAM: How long did the conversation last?
GEN. DEMPSEY: We were there in the office for probably 30 minutes.
SEN. GRAHAM: So you talked to him for 30 minutes, one time, and you never talked to him again, either one of you.
GEN. DEMPSEY: Until afterwards.
SEN. GRAHAM: Until after the attack was over.
GEN. DEMPSEY: That’s right.
SEN. GRAHAM: Thank you.

Were there any AC-130 gunships within a thousand miles of Benghazi, Libya?
GEN. DEMPSEY: No, sir.
SEN. GRAHAM: Were there any AC-130 gunships within 2,000 miles of Benghazi, Libya?
GEN. DEMPSEY: I have to go back and look at a map and figure out the distance.

Old 04-30-2013, 04:37 PM   #12
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
better point !!

2:30 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time (8:30 p.m. Benghazi time): U.S. Ambassador to Libya Chris Stevens steps outside the consulate to say goodbye to a Turkish diplomat. There are no protesters at this time. (“Everything is calm at 8:30,” a State Department official would later say at an Oct. 9 background briefing for reporters. “There’s nothing unusual. There has been nothing unusual during the day at all outside.”)
3 p.m.: Ambassador Stevens retires to his bedroom for the evening. (See Oct. 9 briefing.)
Approximately 3:40 p.m. A security agent at the Benghazi compound hears “loud noises” coming from the front gate and “gunfire and an explosion.” A senior State Department official at the Oct. 9 briefing says that “the camera on the main gate reveals a large number of people – a large number of men, armed men, flowing into the compound.”
About 4 p.m.: This is the approximate time of attack that was given to reporters at a Sept. 12 State Department background briefing. An administration official identified only as “senior administration official one” provides an official timeline of events at the consulate, but only from the time of the attack — not prior to the attack. The official says, “The compound where our office is in Benghazi began taking fire from unidentified Libyan extremists.” (Six of the next seven entries in this timeline — through 8:30 p.m. EDT — all come from the Sept. 12 briefing. The exception being the 6:07 p.m. entry, which comes from Reuters.)
About 4:15 p.m.: “The attackers gained access to the compound and began firing into the main building, setting it on fire. The Libyan guard force and our mission security personnel responded. At that time, there were three people inside the building: Ambassador Stevens, one of our regional security officers, and Information Management Officer Sean Smith.”
Between 4:15 p.m.-4:45 p.m.: Sean Smith is found dead.

so again, this potus or any potus had approx. 15 minutes to make a call and save the compound

magic wand appear and save Stevens !!
Per your citation the first attack occurred at 9:40 Benghazi time.

Ambassador Stevens wasn't declared dead from smoke inhalation until about 2:00 AM Benghazi time: about 4½ hours after the first attack began.

Former Navy SEALs Glen Doherty and Tyrone S. Woods weren't killed until after 4 AM the following morning: nearly 6½ hours after the first attack.

So much for your "15 minutes", CBJ7.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 04:57 PM   #13
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
You aren't concerned; I get it..............

You could care less about Obama's ineptness...........even when I quote the New York Times........so stop using bullshit as cover...............

Keep defending the indefensible...........

I can't imagine another president; who is told our American embassy is under attack, American lives at risk, but isn't the least concerned enough to follow up with his SOD......or SOS..........or JCoS......or NCA......no one !!!

You want to know what he was doing?

It wasn't an Easter egg roll, or fucking Moochelle.....he was on a campaign fund raiser in Las Vegas !

Fucking Obama, more concerned about raising cash than managing the crisis he created.

No wonder the White House concocted the Benghazi lie..........I don't think Clinton would even do something so dumb and offensive.

keep defending the indefensible?

and you keep imagining the impossible
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 08:38 PM   #14
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Don't forget he has lots of time to golf too. And do fundraisers.
Excellent point CC! Obama took time out of his busy golf schedule to call a gay NBA player! What sacrifice! He probably had to forego a round of skeet.

My favorite part of the presser is when Obama projected himself as the gay Collins and said "I can bang with Shaq." TMI Mr President. I bet WTF loved that visual!

I gotta believe many WNBA players have come out and nobody is saying nothing...No BHO call...no implicit league endorsement...no commercial endorsements...nothing...save a free lumberjack shirt or two.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 08:42 PM   #15
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
I gotta believe many WNBA players have come out and nobody is saying nothing
what.... come out as straight
JCM800 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies