Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70548
biomed161608
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453117
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48041
pyramider46370
bambino40768
CryptKicker37136
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-24-2013, 06:19 AM   #1
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22
Default It is not easy being a Policeman

Difficult situation handled well by the NYPD. Thank you to the NYPD for protecting a fellow Jewish person enduring the abuse we suffer often merely because of our religion.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.1320655

I'm glad there are cellphones to record all this, but I can see how the cops might get tired of being on film and having to be nice while abused by the public.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 10:45 AM   #2
Zabrina Sarafina
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 115962

That's so sad that some people use their precious life-time to go around hating on others

They can't find the answers to their own life thus they are attracted to people who seem content being who they are
Zabrina Sarafina is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 11:15 AM   #3
crashkopf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Muslims... Sheesh !

I have a great deal of difficulty controlling my HATRED towards them. I readily and sadly admit I have too much hate in my life, but sometimes I think I NEED to hate the right people in order to precisely review and consider my hate. Meaning: Am I hating simply for the empty holes in my life, or am I hating for the right reason ? I do try not to yell at the TV anymore...

Secondly, I couldn't help but notice who and what color the roilers are... This might put my first paragraph in perspective to the reader. Blacks: I grew up with black folk, yet as I get older I have little patience for the American Black culture. Believe me: I think about this quite often. Why ? And, disproportionately, only the American Black culture to which I have no respect for, using a broad brush. Exceptions, of course. It is a struggle for me. It is not without a great deal of consideration, because I do care and consider my soul / happiness / self awareness / intelligence. When I see films or read about the despicable treatment suffered and endured by black folks in our history, I feel so much compassion and empathy, only wanting to do whats right, not only by my own sensibilities, but by greater and nobler principles I regard as True and Correct. It is a struggle with me, another one of those life long process's I am traveling with...

Jew Haters are not cool with me, at all.
crashkopf is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 11:31 AM   #4
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabrina Sarafina View Post
That's so sad that some people use their precious life-time to go around hating on others

They can't find the answers to their own life thus they are attracted to people who seem content being who they are
It is indeed sad. I think you and I agree that we need peace between our people. It could start with you and me next time you are in Dallas!!!!
Old 04-24-2013, 11:32 AM   #5
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by crashkopf View Post
Muslims... Sheesh !

I have a great deal of difficulty controlling my HATRED towards them. I readily and sadly admit I have too much hate in my life, but sometimes I think I NEED to hate the right people in order to precisely review and consider my hate. Meaning: Am I hating simply for the empty holes in my life, or am I hating for the right reason ? I do try not to yell at the TV anymore...

Secondly, I couldn't help but notice who and what color the roilers are... This might put my first paragraph in perspective to the reader. Blacks: I grew up with black folk, yet as I get older I have little patience for the American Black culture. Believe me: I think about this quite often. Why ? And, disproportionately, only the American Black culture to which I have no respect for, using a broad brush. Exceptions, of course. It is a struggle for me. It is not without a great deal of consideration, because I do care and consider my soul / happiness / self awareness / intelligence. When I see films or read about the despicable treatment suffered and endured by black folks in our history, I feel so much compassion and empathy, only wanting to do whats right, not only by my own sensibilities, but by greater and nobler principles I regard as True and Correct. It is a struggle with me, another one of those life long process's I am traveling with...

Jew Haters are not cool with me, at all.
Life is a struggle grasshopper - there is much to admire and struggle with in contemporary black culture. Myself, I say pay reparations and get rid of affirmative action and anti discrimination laws and let the best man win. Works for blacks in the NBA - why not in business?
Old 04-27-2013, 07:46 PM   #6
Zabrina Sarafina
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 115962

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
It is indeed sad. I think you and I agree that we need peace between our people. It could start with you and me next time you are in Dallas!!!!
See I don't see it as 'my people' and 'your people'. We're all the same people. It's 2013
Why are we letting religious dogmas set our present thinking?

It's time to come out of the cave
Zabrina Sarafina is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 07:59 PM   #7
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
See I don't see it as 'my people' and 'your people'. We're all the same people. It's 2013

He said "OUR" people.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 08:32 PM   #8
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

The ending melee and subsequent arrest were not a product of religion, it was a product of punk ass kids being punk ass kids.

They are constantly told by their "leaders" that the world owes them everything, so what do you expect.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 02:21 AM   #9
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

I'm with Crash.

BTW, good to see you post in here!
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 12:56 PM   #10
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Myself, I say pay reparations and get rid of affirmative action and anti discrimination laws and let the best man win. Works for blacks in the NBA - why not in business?
Pay reparations? You have some bizarre ideas. I understand why Al Sharpton would want something like that. Why would anyone with an IQ above room temperature support that?

Why should people have never held a slave pay money to people who have never been slaves? My family didn't exist in this country until the late 1950s. And the first ones here were all blue collar people. Why should we pay a dime.

Also, the entire social welfare system we have in this country is arguably already a reparations system. We have spent TRILLIONS on poor people, who are disproportionately black. Why should we pay more money on top of that? Also, how much and when does it end?

Someone posted a thread about how the USDA is being scammed by 4.4 Billion in claims that vastly exceed the actual cost of past discrimination. How awful do you thing the scamming would be on a reparations program? The program would NEVER end and the money would NEVER be enough. The race hustlers in the Democratic party would see to that.

We are already broke. Where would we find the money?

You had the ridiculous idea that the US should give the Palestinians $100B. Now you have this even more ridiculous idea to give away trillions in reparations to people who were never slaves because their great grandparents were slaves.

You like to give away taxpayer money. Are you a Democrat?
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 01:00 PM   #11
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:

translation for JL

go fuck yourself, bigot. Your cash is no good in my store.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 02:38 PM   #12
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Pay reparations? You have some bizarre ideas. I understand why Al Sharpton would want something like that. Why would anyone with an IQ above room temperature support that?

Why should people have never held a slave pay money to people who have never been slaves? My family didn't exist in this country until the late 1950s. And the first ones here were all blue collar people. Why should we pay a dime.

Also, the entire social welfare system we have in this country is arguably already a reparations system. We have spent TRILLIONS on poor people, who are disproportionately black. Why should we pay more money on top of that? Also, how much and when does it end?

Someone posted a thread about how the USDA is being scammed by 4.4 Billion in claims that vastly exceed the actual cost of past discrimination. How awful do you thing the scamming would be on a reparations program? The program would NEVER end and the money would NEVER be enough. The race hustlers in the Democratic party would see to that.

We are already broke. Where would we find the money?

You had the ridiculous idea that the US should give the Palestinians $100B. Now you have this even more ridiculous idea to give away trillions in reparations to people who were never slaves because their great grandparents were slaves.

You like to give away taxpayer money. Are you a Democrat?
I agree that the money paid in social welfare programs, giveaways like the Pigford boondoggle, and every other stupid scheme by the Democrats essentially is a type of de facto reparations. However, the programs were not explicitly stating they would be the end of it. My program is a tradeoff - take the money, no more welfare, no more affirmative action, no more legitimate complaints about past discrimination and slavery, because you and your people have been made whole. The legacy of slavery argument goes away. As a bonus, if I support reparations for blacks, I cannot be considered a racist!!
You wouldn't pay it - the government would, and it prints the shit anyway. No one has any intention of paying off the debt as long as foreign countries keep using our currency like it is safe. Think of the good in the economy for (insert stereotypical black loved item here) Only descendants of slaves would get it - no one who came here of there own accord gets it.
As far as your family coming here in the 1950's, well, take the good with the bad in this country you love so much and make up for the sins of the past. What made them come here was a mixture of good and bad. The Japanese got reparations!!
I'm a Libertarian now - but I don't follow any philosophy other than Israel first. Since I'm stuck in this country for now, might as well extract as much as I can from it for myself and Israel, and get rid of annoying programs like affirmative action.
Old 04-28-2013, 03:05 PM   #13
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
You wouldn't pay it - the government would, and it prints the shit anyway.
Really JL? C'mon man, you know better than that!
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 06:30 PM   #14
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Really JL? C'mon man, you know better than that!
Wanna bet?
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 07:47 PM   #15
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
I agree that the money paid in social welfare programs, giveaways like the Pigford boondoggle, and every other stupid scheme by the Democrats essentially is a type of de facto reparations. However, the programs were not explicitly stating they would be the end of it. My program is a tradeoff - take the money, no more welfare, no more affirmative action, no more legitimate complaints about past discrimination and slavery, because you and your people have been made whole. The legacy of slavery argument goes away. As a bonus, if I support reparations for blacks, I cannot be considered a racist!!
What makes you think that you can pay people once and then they will drop all claims forever? You suggest the same nonsense with the Palestinians. But what ahppens if you pay them $100B and then they STILL insist they own the Holy Land and Jews have to get out? What happens if blacks take reparation money (whith they don't deserve because they were no slaves) and then insist they still want affirmative action programs and they still want more money.

The Japanese who got the reparations were the surviving ones who were actually interned. So the $$ was paid to the ones who were victimized, NOT their remote descendants.

The truth is you can never "pay off" past wrongs and it is insane to even try.

Quote:
As far as your family coming here in the 1950's, well, take the good with the bad in this country you love so much and make up for the sins of the past. What made them come here was a mixture of good and bad.
No, they didn't come here for the bad. There was no talk of reparations when they came here. That BS came along later. And my entire family consists of fully employed tax paying citizens. This country has made money off us. So WE are the "good"
I'm a Libertarian now - but I don't follow any philosophy other than Israel first. Since I'm stuck in this country for now, might as well extract as much as I can from it for myself and Israel, and get rid of annoying programs like affirmative action.
Why are you "stuck in this country" for now? What's stopping you from emigrating? And "extract as much as" you can for yourself and Israel?

You have the attitude of a leech.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women