Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60206
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48387
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41248
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-30-2010, 03:58 AM   #1
Miss_Mya
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 23781
My ECCIE Reviews
Default P411 is it a good idea?

Hey everyone. I hope you all had a great weekend. I have a quick question about P411. I have been looking over it and all and was just curious to know your thoughts on whether or not I should become P411 verified as a provider. After looking over the site it does seems like a good idea but I would really like to know from those that have experience from the site as both providers and hobbyist. Thanks everyone.
Miss_Mya is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 04:49 AM   #2
St.Mateo
Love the curves

Encounters: 14

To me its the best thing around and most of all the people running it are the best around....
St.Mateo is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 07:10 AM   #3
1963Cobra
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

I have not had a bad experience with a P411 lady. I have also found it very useful when traveling outside of KC.
1963Cobra is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 07:36 AM   #4
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76

It has worked well for me--and while I still use multiple forms of research, I have never encountered a bad P411 experience. Any NCNS or other drama has come from non P411 providers. I get the impression that Gina and her staff have a real low threshold for such nonsense.
ANONONE is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 08:07 AM   #5
Allie_Kat
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6154
My ECCIE Reviews

I use it. It's awesome.
Allie_Kat is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 08:42 AM   #6
Redwolf
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 15

I second ANONONE in using multiple forms of research, including here.

I really like p411. It provides to me a better sense of legitimacy (along with reviews, other research) of a provider. It also gives me confidence that a provider is screening clients before service (which increases my safety in a couple of ways). But it can be used to screen without taking a long time or relying upon someone's call who may not be available or answering.

Practically this is how it works for me: without p411, it is a lot harder for a girl to go from my "I would like to see list" to my "I am going to see list". A provider's being on p411 doesn't mean that I am going to see the lady (Sheesh, I am not that proficient or wealthy. There are 400+ listed for Dallas alone.), nor does her not being on it exclude her. But a p411 girl has a much greater chance of receiving my request.
Redwolf is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 01:19 PM   #7
Gryphon
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 13

I too am more likely to make a first time appointment with a provider who is on P411; it adds a measure of safety and is often more convenient. Specifically, if a provider is willing to accept P411 membership (with however many provider okays make her comfortable) as adequate screening, it cuts down on the time/effort of listing references on my part and checking them out on hers. Some providers have additional screening requirements, though, which reduces the convenience factor. I can't say I've never had a bad experience with a P411 provider, but I'm more confident that she is both legitimate and truly independent.
Gryphon is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 01:21 PM   #8
BigMikeinKC
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

in a word -yes.
BigMikeinKC is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 01:37 PM   #9
Nina Rae
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7731
My ECCIE Reviews

Every single woman I know uses P411. Almost all of the most active ladies on the board here use it as well. You really can't go wrong with it. The people running it are very courteous, and it definitely helps with making people feel a little more confidence in you as a provider. Jump in!
Nina Rae is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 02:26 PM   #10
jeff one086
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Mya View Post
Hey everyone. I hope you all had a great weekend. I have a quick question about P411. I have been looking over it and all and was just curious to know your thoughts on whether or not I should become P411 verified as a provider. After looking over the site it does seems like a good idea but I would really like to know from those that have experience from the site as both providers and hobbyist. Thanks everyone.
why not?

it's an excellent tool. for both hobbyists and providers

but it's best used as a tool, not an end all, be all, for verifying or research.

if someone gives you their p411 number to check on him it is also best to have them contact you thru p411 to double check that it is the same person and not just someone that got hold of someone profile #.
in addition, contacting people that have given oks to double check.
i find it very useful, because any lady i contact can check my profile oks and decide who she wants to check with, she's got a list to choose from, instead of me telling her, or playing email tag with references.
you still gotta work, but it makes it easier.

if used properly it a very useful tool, better than most,
but still, you verify for yourself.
you have to check references.
don't rely on p411 to do it for you.
they aren't taking the fall if something goes wrong.
a useful tool, but just one tool to help keep you safe.
jeff one086 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 03:01 PM   #11
Bubba
ECCIE Ambassador

Encounters: 1

Gina, the lady that started P411 is a former provider that was fairly well known in some parts of the country and very well respected by all that knew/know her......including me. She knows how things should work on both sides of the deal and won't put up with people that don't play nice.

Gina and her entire organization are a class act!!

IMHO you can't go wrong with P411.
Bubba is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 03:49 PM   #12
Miss_Mya
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 23781
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you everyone for the feedback. It has been really helpful and it looks as though you have convinced me to go with P411. Thanks again!
Miss_Mya is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women