Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60206
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48387
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41248
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-28-2010, 02:56 PM   #1
Smokes
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12
Default Question for the Community

A provider visited with me yesterday and after our time together she told me about all of her problems on the legal side of her life. She needed to raise 5000 for her defense and only had a few days to do it. With current bookings she was not going to make the legal fee. I offered to donate to her cause and wrote a check to her lawyer. (I did not want to give her cash) I had one stipulation that was for the amount written she would spend the day with me on Saturday (today). I called her at noon and she said "Hi baby I'll call you back" It's now approaching 4:00 PM i have tried to call her but her mail box is full. My question is: Should I put a stop payment on the check, or check it off to a lesson learned?
Smokes is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 02:59 PM   #2
Allie_Kat
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6154
My ECCIE Reviews

She didn't keep up her end of the bargain. Why should that be your loss? I would put a stop payment on it.
Allie_Kat is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 03:10 PM   #3
Bubba
ECCIE Ambassador

Encounters: 1

STOP PAYMENT IMMEDIATELY!!!

You can always write another check if she holds up her end of the deal!

I have seen this kind of thing happen time after time! She may have a reasonable excuse for not calling you back yet....but.....for every time I have heard that a lady honored a deal where she was given money in advance for "play time at a later date" I have heard 50 that didn't work!!

As I have said probably a 1000 times.....consider money you give to a lady for anything other than services rendered (now...not in the future) a gift because the likelyhood you will ever see it again is nill! If you happen to get it back.....consider is a bonus!!

It is a shame for the ladies that are honest and do make good on their deals. Unfortunately it has been my experience those ladies are far and few between.
Bubba is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 04:27 PM   #4
Smokes
Valued Poster

Thank you both. I received a text telling me that she will call within an hour. I'll wait to stop payment until then. Will let the community know when I know.
Old 08-28-2010, 04:46 PM   #5
Wizard of Ahhhhs
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

<<< Agrees with Allie & Bubba... don't wait the hour... do it quickly. If she has a legitimate reason, reissue the check.
Wizard of Ahhhhs is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 05:08 PM   #6
topnotchmassage
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 26603
My ECCIE Reviews

OMG!
Sorry, dude!!
topnotchmassage is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 05:55 PM   #7
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

I could be wrong on this one, but I'm usually not in cases like this. She's NOT going to hold up her end of the bargain. You need to call the bank NOW and stop payment. Sure, it'll cost you a little, but it'll be worth it in the long run.

Guys should NEVER NEVER NEVER loan that kind of money. I know some of you like to think you're helping the lady, but seriously if she knew she had those bills coming up she should've been working and saving.

I know sometimes things happen and the lady has to ask for help (I've done it), but she should ALWAYS keep up her end and make it good (I kept my word).
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 06:01 PM   #8
JT
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

There are laws against stopping paymnet on check, and you wrote one to a lawyer??
JT is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 06:21 PM   #9
hotend
Registered Member

If you're gonna do that, and ( I have a weak spot for a pretty girl with a sad story too) and we all know some of us guys do it .....give it as a gift no matter what the agreement (mentally) and this way if she does scratch your back its a nice surprise and when she doesn't. No hard feelings. A kind of acceptance. Especially in the land of make believe and dreams. ( Hobbying )

Kind like loaning family money. This thinking saves me a big head ache. And if you disagree and aren't willing to lose it dont do it LOL.

and you gave her a check with all your personal info ( not smart, and a paper trail to you and her. So you dont want to piss her off either. ) Curious to see how this works out.

Things come up, hopefully it's one of those things.
hotend is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 09:31 PM   #10
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

In the old days we would call that a tuition payment in the School of Hard Knocks.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 10:08 PM   #11
Smokes
Valued Poster

I did make the check out to her lawyer. Not her. And he is a lawyer. He will deposit it If she has brought it to him. It has not cleared yet and probably won't until Monday. I have a day. I am not worried about my info being on the check...Hell it was out-call. She knows where I live. I tend to agree with Cute Old Guy. Lesson learned. I did get a text "Sorry baby can we reschedule for tomorrow?"
Old 08-29-2010, 01:08 AM   #12
topnotchmassage
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 26603
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokes View Post
I did make the check out to her lawyer. Not her. And he is a lawyer. He will deposit it If she has brought it to him. It has not cleared yet and probably won't until Monday. I have a day. I am not worried about my info being on the check...Hell it was out-call. She knows where I live. I tend to agree with Cute Old Guy. Lesson learned. I did get a text "Sorry baby can we reschedule for tomorrow?"
It seems to me like she is purposely trying to have you think she is going to follow through...by keeping in contact to string you along.
She's probably already anticipating that if you don't at least hear from her, you may do something along the lines of stopping the payment...
Sounds pretty sketchy to me.
Again, I'm sorry you have found yourself in this situation...Some girls(just like some men do for you guys) do their best to give the rest of us a bad name...
and Hope it works out.
topnotchmassage is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 04:51 AM   #13
Miss_Mya
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 23781
My ECCIE Reviews

This is a horrible situation to be in and I am sorry you are in it. A part of me says "yes stop payment on the check" but then I would worry about the questions that the lawyer (if it is an actual lawyer) might ask. The biggest questions being like "why did you write this check?" and "Why did you stop payment?" These can be tricky questions because even though the verbal contract was violated and therefore your right to get the payment back is clear how could you answer these questions with out making trouble for yourself? I hate to agree that this may end up being a payment for a lesson learned. I do hope it all works out for you in the long run.
Miss_Mya is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 06:20 AM   #14
Smokes
Valued Poster

Having slept on it, I have decided to (as COG said), " call that a tuition payment in the School of Hard Knocks."
Old 08-29-2010, 08:27 AM   #15
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

You're seriously going to let 5 grand go and chalk it up as to a lesson learned? You must be a wealthy man and not in need of that money. I would still stop payment on it, but its your life and your money.

WOW, I'm amazed at not only what some ladies will do, but what you guys put up it and let go. I could never take advantage of someone like that nor would I want to be friends with someone who could do that.
MsElena is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women