Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70674
biomed162331
Yssup Rider60196
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48379
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41224
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-29-2023, 11:56 AM   #1
rmg_35
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18
Default A real PATRIOT speaks the truth about lying and try to fix elections

This is what a REAL PATRIOT does. Integrety and speaks the truth, stands up for what is right no matter what the cost. Most of the Republican party has fallen to the fears of the jackass maga lowlifes. Liz Chaney rose about the lies and the bullshit. You can disagree with her political views, but you can't disagree that she is a woman with honor and integrity. She stood up for her beliefs and what is right and continues to call out most of the Republican party and the bullshit they are trying to do to suppress young people for voting.

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/0...peech-00099132
rmg_35 is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2023, 01:45 PM   #2
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

LOL! Liz Cheney cares about Liz Cheney.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2023, 03:40 PM   #3
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
If Liz Cheney is a patriot to the OP, that says it all. He can’t even spell her name correctly. The people of Wyoming recognized her as a complete fraud. She lost her primary by 42pts. An historic landslide
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 05-29-2023, 03:47 PM   #4
Jacuzzme
BANNED

I don’t recall seeing an election thrashing like that before, historic is the right adjective. Colorado College must be really hard up for speakers, or want its graduates to idolize epic losers for some strange reason.
Old 05-29-2023, 03:54 PM   #5
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
I don’t recall seeing an election thrashing like that before, historic is the right adjective. Colorado College must be really hard up for speakers, or want its graduates to idolize epic losers for some strange reason.
Her daddy is a real peach too. He made millions from Halliburton between the Bushes administrations. Then he destroyed Iraq and thousands of our troops in the fake Iraqi war. Whadda patriot

https://ir.halliburton.com/news-rele...burton-company
Old 05-29-2023, 03:57 PM   #6
Chase7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Exactly, that is why she did what she did. She new she was done and would never be re-elected.
She became a turncoat to gain favor with the enemy, as politics go. A true swamp rat!

For some reason I found her sort of hot and would love to give her a nice fucking.
Chase7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2023, 04:00 PM   #7
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase7 View Post
Exactly, that is why she did what she did. She new she was done and would never be re-elected.
She became a turncoat to gain favor with the enemy, as politics go. A true swamp rat!

For some reason I found her sort of hot and would love to give her a nice fucking.
You were doing just fine until you said she was hot.

She looks like a fat Otter with a big carbuncle on her cheek. But to each his own I guess.
Old 05-29-2023, 04:00 PM   #8
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Agreed. I always thought he was way to close to the oil industry to be veep. It usually works the other way, they do favors for an industry then get the lucrative no-show position after politics. Cheney took it to a whole new level.
Old 05-29-2023, 04:01 PM   #9
Chase7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
You were doing just fine until you said she was hot.
I said, for some reason. I don’t know why just did.
Old 05-29-2023, 04:04 PM   #10
Jacuzzme
BANNED

She is from Wyoming. Rodeo fucking her could be kinda fun.

To clarify:
Quote:
While having sexual intercourse, one enters their woman from behind, grabs a handful of their hair, sticks their thumb up their arse and states with "WOW!!! You're so much tighter than your Mother", Then attempt to hang on for 8 seconds
Old 05-29-2023, 04:09 PM   #11
Chase7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Agreed. I always thought he was way to close to the oil industry to be veep. It usually works the other way, they do favors for an industry then get the lucrative no-show position after politics. Cheney took it to a whole new level.
Bush #1 was a Patriot. Bush #2 in my opinion is in the vain of Hunter. Cheney was the money behind the Bush’s being elected.
Old 05-29-2023, 04:43 PM   #12
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmg_35 View Post
This is what a REAL PATRIOT does. Integrety and speaks the truth, stands up for what is right no matter what the cost. Most of the Republican party has fallen to the fears of the jackass maga lowlifes. Liz Chaney rose about the lies and the bullshit. You can disagree with her political views, but you can't disagree that she is a woman with honor and integrity. She stood up for her beliefs and what is right and continues to call out most of the Republican party and the bullshit they are trying to do to suppress young people for voting.

Lizzie is the neocon warmongering cunt her daddy dickhead Cheney raised her to be

BAAHHAHHAAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2023, 04:47 PM   #13
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase7 View Post
Bush #1 was a Patriot. Bush #2 in my opinion is in the vain of Hunter. Cheney was the money behind the Bush’s being elected.
All the Bushes are corrupt, going back to Prescott Bush.
Old 05-29-2023, 04:49 PM   #14
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
She is from Wyoming. Rodeo fucking her could be kinda fun.

To clarify:
She spent most of her life in Virginia, close to DC. That’s why Wyoming booted her. Her Daddy owned a ranch In Wyoming. I think she bought a condo there.

But her Daddy was an expert Hunter!!!!!!!!!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dick...nting_accident

I suggest we get a Go Fund Me Account together for the OP to take a hunting trip with the “patriotic” Cheney’s!!!!!!
Old 05-29-2023, 05:04 PM   #15
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmg_35 View Post

Oh Crikey! ... I surely thought this thread
was about Kari Lake.

Please forget I posted.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women