Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Wichita and Kansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70674
biomed162331
Yssup Rider60196
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48379
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41227
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-07-2023, 12:59 PM   #1
kcroyals
Registered Member

Encounters: 8
Default Vacation companion

Has anyone here ever paid for a vacation for their favorite campion to travel with them?

Going on a business trip in September and might want a pretty little lady to go with me to a resort in Florida.
kcroyals is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2023, 01:00 AM   #2
kcjbc58
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 14

I have not. While I make decent money, I'm not willing to pay thousands extra, which most girls are going to demand. Very few will go with you "just for the trip." The girls who travel with you usually want a separate room and guranteed personal time per day.Guaranteed sleep time as well. You might get them for 12 to 16 hrs per day, but they are not likely your constant companion for 24 hrs/day for a few days to a week. Of course money talks. If you have enough you can afford many thousands for a trip, all is negotiable.

Personally, I would rather take the trip single, and then book a different local girl each day. Variety! If you are staying at a resort, there are likely numerous high dollar, hot bodies nearby and it would be cheaper to pay for a few hours of companionship each day, rather than an all day date. A local girl would not expect all meals or a shopping excursion or random other expenses to be covered.

OK. So I'm a cheapskate. I also think that the fantasy of taking the beautiful girl on a trip runs the risk of great disappointment. It is a lot of togetherness and buyer's remorse may set in and ruin the remaining few days.
kcjbc58 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2023, 07:29 AM   #3
Jayhawk69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I'm kind of thinking like kcjbc58. As in, in theory and in fantasy, it's an amazing idea to have. But in reality, I think it wouldn't be worth it, unless you're Charlie Sheen rich. It's possible that someone as a great bond with a girl, and maybe they could be like a girlfriend for a trip, as in always by your side, holding hands, etc. But honestly, I think it may be more trouble than its worth. Negotiate, certainly, and we may all be pleasantly surprised.

I've been shooting the shit with a stripper at a local club for a while now (I came in one day flat broke (ex wife)) and got a beer and accidentally let some tears out while I was bitching about the ex, and the girl just talked no pressure. I compensated her for her time, but I've never got a dance from her, I'll tip her on stage, otherwise if she doesn't have regulars, she'll come shoot the shit with me just 'cause we kind of developed some weird bond. I call her my therapist. I'll buy her a drink if she asks, but she's never taken advantage of me at all. I don't talk to her outside the club, but I also don't see other dancers either.

Point is, we're all human, we all form bonds of various ways, and the trip might be a beautiful thing. Talk with her about her expectations and yours, and see what happens.
Jayhawk69 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2023, 04:24 PM   #4
Lshadow99
Premium Access

Encounters: 34

Lshadow99 is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2023, 12:21 PM   #5
KCOwner
Premium Access

Encounters: 3

I’ve done overnight/24-hour trips with providers and they are some of my best memories. 😈😜❤️ But it would have to be somebody I knew really well and had a good bond with to take on a full vacation. I can only think of a couple from the past I would’ve considered that with, and none currently, but I’m just now getting back into the hobby after a few years away.
KCOwner is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2023, 09:48 PM   #6
JackJohnson
Premium Access

Encounters: 44

I'll echo kcjbc58 and say taking someone along you don't have an ironclad relationship with will not only be expensive (especially given the hustler mentality, I had one GPS girl tell me she wanted 2500 for a simple overnight, and YMMV.

Plus...habits, if they have ones that aren't good, you'll certainly find out and that could be an issue. I've heard many stories about massive issues even after much compensation is made, and unless you've thoroughly vetted the girl, and I mean THOROUGHLY, it'll come back to bite you. Why take the risk, I've hung out with girls I've known for years and had things go wrong LOCALLY, thankfully I wasn't out of state.

I'd take it as a chance to explore, especially in Florida
JackJohnson is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women