Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163017
Yssup Rider60663
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48591
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42316
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36735
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-02-2020, 02:49 PM   #1
DesWad
Premium Access

Encounters: 50
Default Chris Wallace should be Fired Immediately

His comments are suggestive, create conflict, and have no place in the public realm.

We are all on the Honor System you Dinosaur!
DesWad is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 04:39 PM   #2
oeb11
Valued Poster

Wallace was paid by comrade Xi - it makes all 'teh' difference to 'teh' DPST's!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 04:58 PM   #3
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

I was surprised the first time he lost control of the debate.
But then realized he was feeding questions to intentionally get both riled up. Which I also understand

But here's my main point: The microphones have an off switch. Why wasn't that part of the rules to start?
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 06:43 PM   #4
Jam3768
BANNED

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
I was surprised the first time he lost control of the debate.
But then realized he was feeding questions to intentionally get both riled up. Which I also understand

But here's my main point: The microphones have an off switch. Why wasn't that part of the rules to start?
+1 on that. Turn off the microphone of each participant when it is not his turn to speak. It is such an easy solution to prevent further chaos in future presidential debates. Vice-presidential debates also
Jam3768 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 07:33 PM   #5
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Remember 1980 when they threatened to turn off Reagan's microphone? That exchange won Reagan the election.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 07:39 PM   #6
Jam3768
BANNED

Jimmy Carter won the election for Regan by being a totally ineffective president. He is a very good man, but was a lousy president
Old 10-02-2020, 07:44 PM   #7
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jam3768 View Post
Jimmy Carter won the election for Regan by being a totally ineffective president. He is a very good man, but was a lousy president
thank you for the obvious!

btw- Ronald Reagan was the Greatest President we have ever had! No one in the field of either the 80 or 84 democratic field could've beaten Reagan!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 07:50 PM   #8
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Yes^^^^^

Far too many did not get to live in the days of double digit inflation, double digit interest rates, and double digit unemployment.

Picture sitting in a New Car Dealership and rejoicing when the salesman says.......”great news. I can get you 16 percent interest”.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 08:02 PM   #9
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

There has been quite the debate about the moderator controlling the mic's and Chris Wallace said "no thanks, and get blamed by both sides of not letting one or the other speak"? Imagine when it was all over and Chris Wallace allowed one or the other more mic time that the other, imagine the howls.

No, turning of the mics has been rejected by both sides so I'm turning off the debates, that is if there are any more. Does anybody seriously need these debates to make up their mind? If you don't know who you are voting for by now, you probably shouldn't be voting at all because you probably don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 08:05 PM   #10
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Genius... The Presidents name is spelled R-E-A-G-A-N!
Please use your spell check. lolling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Yes^^^^^

Far too many did not get to live in the days of double digit inflation, double digit interest rates, and double digit unemployment.

Picture sitting in a New Car Dealership and rejoicing when the salesman says.......”great news. I can get you 16 percent interest”.
Not to mention the gas rationing!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 08:08 PM   #11
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Yes^^^^^

When my mother passed, I went through a lot of her old papers, including her old mortgage on the house I grew up in--- 13.85%, and that was a couple years into Reagan. Mortgages didn't consistently drop below 10% until around 1990.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 08:29 PM   #12
Jam3768
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post

btw- Ronald Reagan was the Greatest President we have ever had! No one in the field of either the 80 or 84 democratic field could've beaten Reagan!
I was responding to the post right above mine where John Barleycorn said the exchange involving the threat to turn off ReAgan's microphone is what won the election for him.

Do you even bother to read all the posts in a thread before running off at the mouth. Obviously not
Old 10-02-2020, 08:36 PM   #13
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post

So.. let me understand. Its ok for you to tapdance on the grave of RBG because abortion...

But Reagan-- the person who, while the Governor of California.. pushed HARD to EXPAND the availability of abortion-- is the G.O.A.T.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 08:43 PM   #14
dilbert firestorm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
So.. let me understand. Its ok for you to tapdance on the grave of RBG because abortion...

But Reagan-- the person who, while the Governor of California.. pushed HARD to EXPAND the availability of abortion-- is the G.O.A.T.

Reagan admits he made a mistake when he was california governor. had he been a more experience governor, he would not have signed off the abortion legislation. he misread legislation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politi...eagan#Abortion
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 08:44 PM   #15
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Before the microphone incident Reagan was considered a nice old man who used to be an actor. Reagan's anger informed the world that the man had a backbone. He jumped 8 points in the polls to win the election.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women