Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70551
biomed161618
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453120
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48057
pyramider46370
bambino40815
CryptKicker37138
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-28-2012, 03:50 AM   #1
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20
Default this may have already been discussed but..

Im too fuckin lazy to go back and check all the old threADS..

http://patriotsforamerica.ning.com/f...-patriot-updat

wouldnt surprise me in the least
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 05:37 AM   #2
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Ii really doubt the locals will let someone else count the votes,as it is done on a local level,but anyone probably do a better job than Florida.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 07:24 AM   #3
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Bush won. Get over it. Democrats accusing Bush of winning by voter fraud is projection. Democrats have been stealing elections with voter fraud for decades. It's a way of life. The only reason Democrats get better voter turnout than Republicans is by voter fraud; dead people voting, illegal aliens, felons, people who have moved out of their district, etc. Democrats systematically steal elections.

We conservatives are in a fight with an opponent that doesn't play by the rules. Unfortunately for conservatives, main stream media doesn't think Democrat voter fraud is even a story.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 08:10 AM   #4
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

This is leading to high tech voter fraud. Reminds of an old Soviet Union joke. A Russian walks into a voting place and is handed a sealed ballot and told to place it in the box. He starts to open the ballot and is stopped by the election official. "No comrade, do not open the envelope. Is secret ballot."
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 08:44 AM   #5
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Yep, I am going to vote as many times as I can in as many places as I can until they catch me.....ha ha ha ha...... I dont need no stinkin ID
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 08:50 AM   #6
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Ive always thought those new york snow bird jews who swing from new york to florida and back....were a hot bed of voter fraud..voting in both new york and florida..but thats just me
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 09:39 AM   #7
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
Bush won. Get over it. Democrats accusing Bush of winning by voter fraud is projection. Democrats have been stealing elections with voter fraud for decades. It's a way of life. The only reason Democrats get better voter turnout than Republicans is by voter fraud; dead people voting, illegal aliens, felons, people who have moved out of their district, etc. Democrats systematically steal elections.

We conservatives are in a fight with an opponent that doesn't play by the rules. Unfortunately for conservatives, main stream media doesn't think Democrat voter fraud is even a story.

everyone needs a edge republicns use redistricting ,my statement was referring to the hanging chad issue .
Old 04-28-2012, 03:07 PM   #8
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

And Democrats do not use redistricting.....
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 05:55 PM   #9
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
And Democrats do not use redistricting.....

No man voter fraud
Old 04-28-2012, 07:34 PM   #10
Missy Mariposa
Magdalene in gogo boots

User ID: 10853
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
Ive always thought those new york snow bird jews who swing from new york to florida and back....were a hot bed of voter fraud..voting in both new york and florida..but thats just me
Hahaha I don't know if that's exactly how I would have personally worded it but I've wondered that too. How hard it is to really vote twice? I doubt very in past years. Now things seem to be tightening up a bit, but still.

Voter fraud is a fact of life. Black white purple democrat republican - doesn't matter.

And surprise, for the most part your presidential votes don't matter anyway - or have we all forgotten the Electoral College
Missy Mariposa is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 08:57 PM   #11
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

If you interview some voters you find that democrats laugh about voter fraud while acknowledging it's existence. Republicans don't think voter fraud is funny (it is stealing from real voters) and know it's real. When you confront the dems about it they suddenly deny it exists.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 10:05 PM   #12
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Duval County TX

http://hnn.us/blogs/entries/4937.html

f the heavily Hispanic counties in southern Texas, “discovered” 200 allegedly uncounted ballots in Box 13, Alice, Texas. These 200 “voters” cast their ballots 198 to 2 for Johnson, putting him over the top. The election, of course, was stolen: the added 200 names were written in a different colored ink, and Stevenson’s attorneys tracked down the final name on the original voter list, who affirmed that he had voted just as the polls were closing.
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 10:23 PM   #13
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default Voter fraud in Minnesota

As of August 10th, 2011, 113 individuals are now known to have been convicted for voter fraud committed in 2008. We believe this is the highest number of voter fraud convictions obtained in any state for a single election cycle since 1936. In fact, according to a 2006 Justice Department report, there have been more convictions for voter fraud in Minnesota from just the 2008 election than the DOJ was able to prosecute over a five year span, nationwide. . . .

A report produced by Citizens for Election Integrity titled “Facts About Ineligible Voting and Voter Fraud in Minnesota” (November, 2010) included survey data from the county attorneys in Anoka and Dakota Counties that indicated the primary reason suspected ineligible voters were not charged was because the attorneys could not prove these individuals knowingly violated election law. A total of 83% of suspects not charged in Anoka County and 53.5% of suspects not charged in Dakota County fell into this category.

In other words, most of the suspects on Minnesota Majority’s original list did, in fact, vote while ineligible, but the standard for prosecution in Minnesota is “ineligible voter knowingly votes.” If an ineligible voter claims not to have known they were breaking the law, it’s difficult for prosecutors to prove otherwise. In essence, to be convicted of voter fraud, the suspect must generally admit willful, knowing guilt.

Minnesota Majority’s survey of county attorneys revealed an additional 112 suspected ineligible voters who had been charged and were awaiting trial as of August 10th, 2011. Another 73 were reported to be pending charges.

While some ineligible felon voters registered in advance of the election and should have been flagged for challenge, the overwhelming majority who evaded detection used Election Day Registration, which currently has no mechanism to detect or prevent ineligible voters.
http://www.electionintegritywatch.co...onvictions.pdf
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 11:37 AM   #14
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Hard to get a conviction (or an indictment) for voter fraud because we don't require ID before voting...hey! Do you think that is why democrats don't like voter ID?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women