Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70551
biomed161618
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453120
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48057
pyramider46370
bambino40815
CryptKicker37138
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-26-2012, 04:49 PM   #1
Sexyeccentric1
Account Disabled

User ID: 126013
Default New Book Discloses How the GOP Planned to Unseat President Obama

Hot from the presses, just published on April 24th, is the book from the author of the New York Times bestseller Dead Certain - the definitive book about the Bush Presidency – is a new book which provides a revealing and riveting look at unmoral goals set forth by the Republican Party starting at the very moment of President Obama’s inauguration called Do Not Ask What Good We Do: Inside the U.S. House of Representatives. Somehow, this does not surprise me.
According to the write-up in Huffington Post:
As President Barack Obama was celebrating his inauguration at various balls, top Republican lawmakers and strategists were conjuring up ways to submarine his presidency at a private dinner in Washington….
According to Draper, the guest list that night (which was just over 15 people in total) included Republican Reps. Eric Cantor (Va.), Kevin McCarthy (Calif.), Paul Ryan (Wis.), Pete Sessions (Texas), Jeb Hensarling (Texas), Pete Hoekstra (Mich.) and Dan Lungren (Calif.), along with Republican Sens. Jim DeMint (S.C.), Jon Kyl (Ariz.), Tom Coburn (Okla.), John Ensign (Nev.) and Bob Corker (Tenn.). The non-lawmakers present included Newt Gingrich, several years removed from his presidential campaign, and Frank Luntz, the long-time Republican wordsmith. Notably absent were Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) and House Minority Leader John Boehner (R-Ohio) — who, Draper writes, had an acrimonious relationship with Luntz….
For several hours in the Caucus Room (a high-end D.C. establishment), the book says they plotted out ways to not just win back political power, but to also put the brakes on Obama’s legislative platform.
“If you act like you’re the minority, you’re going to stay in the minority,” Draper quotes McCarthy as saying. “We’ve gotta challenge them on every single bill and challenge them on every single campaign.”
The conversation got only more specific from there, Draper reports. Kyl suggested going after incoming Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner for failing to pay Social Security and Medicare taxes while at the International Monetary Fund. Gingrich noted that House Ways and Means Chairman Charlie Rangel (D-N.Y.) had a similar tax problem. McCarthy chimed in to declare “there’s a web” before arguing that Republicans could put pressure on any Democrat who accepted campaign money from Rangel to give it back.
In no way is the Democratic Party perfect either. However, when Mitch McConnell uttered those infamous words in in October 2010 that his party’s primary goal in the next Congress was to make Obama a one-term president, it became as apparent as the nose on one’s face that the Republican Party was out to do anything they could to fight against Obama and his administration. Additionally, I have seen Obama and his administration attempt to do (for the most part) what is good for the people, what the majority is asking for – and have woefully watched the GOP make martyrs out of us while they challenge and nit-pick each and every damn thing the Dem’s try to do! I am so sick and tired of it….
And citizens want to vote for this completely uncaring and narcissistic party in November this year? Seriously, are you all insane?
I am sure there are exaggerations in this book, however, I seriously doubt the entire book is made up, or really even any part of it as that would be grounds for a major lawsuit. However, I’m sure the author is able to get away with pushing the truths from time to time. Plus, if anyone were to take the author to court in a lawsuit, then that means they would risk having more uncovered while on the witness stand. A risk I am sure that no-good-do’ers will not tempt.

I just ordered my copy from Amazon. This I have got to read.
This has been their top priority – not helping the citizens of our country. Seriously, McConnell should be charged for treason for uttering this sentence…

http://motleynews.net/2012/04/26/new...esident-obama/
Sexyeccentric1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 04:57 PM   #2
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I don't want Obama to be reelected. Does that make me a traitor? How many Democrats wanted Bush to succeed? How many of them wanted him to be a one-term president. This is nonsense. It's how politics is played. Both sides do it. Geez, take off those rose colored glasses. We need rid of all of them, not some of them.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 05:00 PM   #3
Sexyeccentric1
Account Disabled

Quotes from the Posters:

"Treason is what it should be called, because actively working against the national security of The United States of America in an attempt to take over the American government, is the very definition of treason. The Republican party is guilty of a conspiracy to commit treason, and then actively pursuing their treasonous plans. If there was true justice in America, all those involved would be arrested, prosecuted, convicted and then sentenced for treason.
This is not an overstatement or exaggeration. It is the absolute truth. Instead of honoring their oath to uphold, protect and defend the Constitution, these Republicans wipe their asses with it, after shitting on Obama and then taking a big stinking toxic dump on the well being of the American people."

"I agree completely. Funny, too… on my way in to work this morning, after publishing this post, I was listening to the Stephanie Miller show, and she was talking about the very exact same thing. That those who purposely set out to fight against progression of our gov’t and country should be convicted of treason. If they did just one person, and personally Mitch McConnell would be a great one because of this statement alone, then I will bet you’ll start to see more cooperation between the parties. I say make Mitch the guinea pig."
Old 04-26-2012, 05:03 PM   #4
Sexyeccentric1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I don't want Obama to be reelected. Does that make me a traitor? How many Democrats wanted Bush to succeed? How many of them wanted him to be a one-term president. This is nonsense. It's how politics is played. Both sides do it. Geez, take off those rose colored glasses. We need rid of all of them, not some of them.

I think there is a big difference because here you have a guy who has just been elected by the people in office and these men are conspiring in a private disclosed location to do all they can to cause upheaval and not work with him. He hadn't even been a President for a day yet. I have never seen this with other Presidents where there is an actual conspiracy behind closed doors. The country has paid an awful price for their actions.. and it is getting worse if we don't get them out of office and expose them for what they truly are.

I am getting the book now on my kindle I am interested in reading it. Apparently this was a Republican who was there when all this happened and he became disgusted so he wrote the book and wanted the people to know.
Old 04-26-2012, 05:03 PM   #5
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Bullshit. Then the Democrats are guilty of treason every time Republicans are in power. Pure, unadulterated bullshit.

This is only the first conference you've heard of. I'd be surprised if it didn't happen all the time. Neither party wants the other to succeed. I don't want Obama to succeed, because he is a Marxist and anti-liberty.

Republicans are only doing what Democrats and Republicans have done since they crushed the other parties and established the two party system.
Old 04-26-2012, 05:07 PM   #6
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Bullshit. Then the Democrats are guilty of treason every time Republicans are in power. Pure, unadulterated bullshit.

This is only the first conference you've heard of. I'd be surprised if it didn't happen all the time. Neither party wants the other to succeed. I don't want Obama to succeed, because he is a Marxist and anti-liberty.

Republicans are only doing what Democrats and Republicans have done since they crushed the other parties and established the two party system.

sup? find a conspiracy theory you didnt like?

must be icewater in hell

CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 05:08 PM   #7
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Gawd, you are returning to your idiot roots quickly.

Actually, this whole thing is a conspiracy, by the Democrats and Republicans to make sure the people have no say in government. Tell me, do you think the Democrats were fully behind Bush when he was elected? Did they start out wanting to cooperate with him? Bullshit. Do you think they ever discussed how they could take back the Presidency in 2004, maybe even before inauguration day?

This is bullshit. That's all. It's funny you take it seriously, when there are so many other more important things you ignore.
Old 04-26-2012, 05:15 PM   #8
rodog44
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
sup? find a conspiracy theory you didnt like?

must be icewater in hell

how much coolaid can one man hold?
rodog44 is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 05:20 PM   #9
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
I don't want Obama to be reelected. Does that make me a traitor?
No, but suggesting you hope the military overthrows him if he's re-elected does. Pretty much.

Quote:
This is bullshit. That's all. It's funny you take it seriously, when there are so many other more important things you ignore.
From the guy who started this thread.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 05:25 PM   #10
otrdriver
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

If the standing president is so good for he country, Why are we the peple loosing our rights and privledges under the constuition?

If the war on terror is over as he has stated why do we still have troops in the middle eat.

If the stnding president isso good, why is he pandering to the muslims?

just answer these questions
otrdriver is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 05:28 PM   #11
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Stop misquoting me. I said if President Obama tries to consolidate power in his second term and form a dictatorship, which is the way he is going, I hope the military doesn't go along. If he goes along like he is now, it won't be a problem, at least in that respect.

Yes, and I started that other thread because I DON'T WANT OBAMA RE-ELECTED!! And I think that movie will help explain why.

I'm here for fun. Responding to your stupid posts is not fun. So from here on out, post all you want, just knowing that if I were to respond, it would be to say "You're an asshole, Doofe."

Old 04-27-2012, 08:03 AM   #12
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexyeccentric1 View Post
I have never seen this with other Presidents where there is an actual conspiracy behind closed doors.
Surely you jest!! If you're old enough to hang around on a silly whore board, surely you're old enough to remember Bill Clinton's Presidency.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 10:19 AM   #13
Sexyeccentric1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
Surely you jest!! If you're old enough to hang around on a silly whore board, surely you're old enough to remember Bill Clinton's Presidency.
I wasn't too politically active back then.. lol

I was just a silly little stripper back then. But seriously I am reading this book and it does shock me how a handful of these elected officials conspired to cause upheaval in America, to do everything that they can to cause problems for the American people and block anything and everything that benefits the American people all because they don't want a black man in the oval office. I am finishing up Chapter 1 now. Some of what I am reading is pretty disgraceful and disheartening. I only hope enough people read this book and open their eyes that these individuals don't give a rats ass about their country or the people. They are only interested in their jobs, political power, and money lining their pockets.
Old 04-27-2012, 10:29 AM   #14
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Both sides do it, which is why we must rid ourselves of Democrats and Republicans. It's only about power. The difference here is someone wrote a book. Don't kid yourself into thinking only Republicans do this.
Old 04-28-2012, 10:40 AM   #15
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Stop misquoting me. I said if President Obama tries to consolidate power in his second term and form a dictatorship, which is the way he is going, I hope the military doesn't go along.
Ok, i'll quote you directly.

Quote:
If Obama has a second term, liberty may disappear forever. He will feel no pressure to follow the law or Constitution at all. Our only hope is that the military will not support him, but I don't want to take that chance.
Sounds to me like you're advocating that the military oppose him. Which, to me, sounds like advocating a coup.

Quote:
He is really becoming frightening.
Actions of FDR and even Lincoln were probably more "frightening" than anything Obama has done. Certainly, Bush. Amazingly, we survived...without military intervention.

People like you are a bigger threat to this country than either Obama or Bush. Two words: Timothy McVeigh.

Quote:
I'm here for fun. Responding to your stupid posts is not fun. So from here on out, post all you want, just knowing that if I were to respond, it would be to say "You're an asshole, Doofe."

Would i be expected to notice a difference from what your responses have been for the last 6 months?
Doove is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women