Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162504
Yssup Rider60328
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41464
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35829
Mojojo33117

Old 01-18-2015, 10:20 AM   #1
televill
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58
Default Greg Anthony

Got popped for solicitation in DC. He's a cbs sports analyst and former pro basketball player. He set up an outcall through "the use of a computer". Has apologized to wife, family and colleagues.

Disregarding a conversation concerning the legislation of morality, this is my biggest fear in the hobby. I take some of the following precautions: never taking one for the team, scouring this site for every bit of info possible, being aware of my surroundings, and never doing an outcall to my place. In addition, just like all of you, I keep clear my hobby related activities on the Internet and phone discretely hidden. I also never get a hotel room.

I'm usually more relieved after a session is over because it went off without a hitch rather than busting 2 nuts. I usually don't like to see the same provider twice, but I have based on the comfort level. Not sure I ever completely stop seeing ladies, but I'm always nervous about potential consequences of a date going wrong.

(Now Arv will go on a rant saying that I shouldn't worry because the lady is taking all the risk!)
televill is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 10:46 AM   #2
rogerdodger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

certainly, you should take all precautions you deem necessary to 'protect' yourself in all cases. I am not one to preach about what someone's comfort level should or should not be. Just like I don;t really care what a provider's particular list of activities or preferences are as long as she lets me know beforehand so i can decide yes or no if i want to see her.
rogerdodger is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 05:30 PM   #3
siberia
Account Disabled

User ID: 262636
My ECCIE Reviews

Good news to my ears
smart man.
I don't want a wife
or girl calling me. You
make my life easier.
siberia is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 06:57 PM   #4
ilovethemgirls68
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

"Use of a computer" usually means he was stupid enough to use backpage as his only method of seeking a provider
ilovethemgirls68 is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 07:18 PM   #5
siberia
Account Disabled

User ID: 262636
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by siberia View Post
Good news to my ears
smart man.
I don't want a wife
or girl calling me. You
make my life easier.
I was complementing Televil
and not the arrested guy.
siberia is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 09:34 PM   #6
Raindog115
Premium Access

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by televill View Post
Disregarding a conversation concerning the legislation of morality, this is my biggest fear in the hobby. I take some of the following precautions: never taking one for the team, scouring this site for every bit of info possible, being aware of my surroundings, and never doing an outcall to my place. In addition, just like all of you, I keep clear my hobby related activities on the Internet and phone discretely hidden. I also never get a hotel room.

I'm usually more relieved after a session is over because it went off without a hitch rather than busting 2 nuts. I usually don't like to see the same provider twice, but I have based on the comfort level. Not sure I ever completely stop seeing ladies, but I'm always nervous about potential consequences of a date going wrong.

(Now Arv will go on a rant saying that I shouldn't worry because the lady is taking all the risk!)
I agree with everything you said, except about the hotel room. If you play your cards right, getting a hotel room is one of the safer ways to go. Anthony made the critical mistake of directing the "provider" to his personal hotel room. He essentially trapped himself in his own room with his safety dependent on who arrived at the other side of the only exit door.
Raindog115 is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 11:11 PM   #7
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Greg Anthonys wife is fine as freak. Shit his ex wife is fine as hell too.

Damn shame. Hope he gets his job back eventually. He is a good commentator.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 04:31 AM   #8
Arverni
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by televill View Post
No ... not a rant. I agree with most of what you say but "never seeing a provider more than once" ... actually UPS your risk. Why? Because it means you're constantly seeing new girls and that's where your greatest risk of being busted is.

The girls, hands down, assume the greatest risk though. That can't even be debated. I see only a few women in the hobby now. They are 100% safe for me. I never have a thought of being busted, or ripped off, or beaten up, or injured. If I see a new girl - I check her out with the girls I trust. If they say she's fine then I have no worries with her either.

Now - my worries basically boil down to being busted. I don't really have a great fear of being discovered by my family. I'm already the blacksheep of my family. LOL.
Arverni is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 04:31 AM   #9
Arverni
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Duplicate post
Arverni is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 03:48 PM   #10
televill
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Warren Sapp just got busted. He seems to not like the ladies and has to threaten/hit them. His tenure with the NFL Network is certainly going to be terminated.
televill is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 03:59 PM   #11
Guest122620
Account Disabled

User ID: 193151
My ECCIE Reviews

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1287814
Guest122620 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women