Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162989
Yssup Rider60637
gman4453274
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48579
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42254
CryptKicker37198
The_Waco_Kid36643
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-04-2019, 11:39 AM   #1
HoustonRiley
Texas Tornado

User ID: 167370
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Question Eccie Rule ?? Limits Providers to Post in 1City a week ?!?!?!?

Can someone please attach the link to the article that says we are only allowed to post in ONE CITY per week. I have not been able to find that and just received a warning from a moderator in Oklahoma saying that because I posted on Tulsa weekend that I'll be visiting next week it was a violation because I've already posted a weekend update in Houston..... TF

How are we to annouce our traveling other that the signature line. Or should i not work a full week before i travel. Just To be able to annouce. ??

I posted a weekend update in Houston.
And i posted in Tulsa weekend update.

Now the 7 yrs ive been on this site it was allowed. 5 cities a week. I understand that after site was taken twice. Rules are different. But not sure how this is supposed to work. ??

Why would an advertising forum not allow you to advertise when youre about to travel.

Aspd - Horndogs - P411 - Oh2 - eccie

Boy i miss that aspd days!!
HoustonRiley is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 12:36 PM   #2
4PawgLovers
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 501428
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I think its u can post in the weekly not weekend. Only 1 weekend post but u can post up to 5 city's in the weekly's.

Good luck.
4PawgLovers is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 08:06 PM   #3
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 14

You are allowed only 1 weekend update on the site each weekend. You are allowed up to 5 active updates in 5 different city forums in a rolling 7 days week in the weekly forum.
CryptKicker is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 08:52 PM   #4
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

With an Upgraded Female Account, you may now post weekly Updates on ECCIE Worldwide in our Weekly Update sections. You may post 1 Weekly Update per 7-day period and we extend this to up to 5 cities for ladies who may be traveling. In addition to this, we recently added a new forum called "The Weekend Update" to give ladies the opportunity to post a second Weekly Update during the week, specifically regarding their weekend availability. You may post in the Weekend Update section Thursday 6 am through Sunday 9 pm. For maximum benefit, many ladies post their main Weekly Update in the “Weekly Update” section on Mondays, and then a second weekly update in the “Weekend Update” section on Thursday. This seems to provide a good deal of visibility throughout the course of the week.

Keep in mind that you have the ability to edit your Weekly Updates and other posts for up to 60 minutes after posting. Should you feel the need to edit a post beyond the time limit, please use the RTM feature (Report Post to a Moderator) to initiate contact with one of our staff members. We are a volunteer staff, but we have a quick reaction time in most cases.
Guest021824 is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 10:05 AM   #5
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Why are these limits put on providers? What purpose do they serve? Can someone legit answer this?
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 01:29 PM   #6
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Yes
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 06:26 PM   #7
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 14

The owners never wanted the provider ads/updates sections to look like BP or similar sites. They never wanted a single provider or group of providers to be able to post hour or even sooner and bury ads/updates for totally legit providers just because they have more to do than sit on the board posting. It's also good for the gent in that they can more easily see a variety of lady's ads both visiting and local to help determine who they want to see.
CryptKicker is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women