Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70723
biomed162803
Yssup Rider60480
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48490
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41892
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36272
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-09-2010, 11:38 AM   #1
iifnmii
Registered Member

Default Preferred411

I signed up for preferred411 a few years back because I travel to Dallas occasionally. Dallas has a lot of beautiful ladies and I am an out of towner so verification was a pain. I thought that preferred411 would change that, but it seems like many ladies need more than that, a recent reference etc. Since I only hobby occasionally and only really use preferred411 in Dallas, I don't meet the criteria in a lot of cases?!?! It's frustrating because I've seen ladies like Caitie Mae and Charlie Knox in the past but I dont think that they are around anymore so they cant be used as references. What's a guy supposed to do?

BTW - I am in town the week of Jan 25th and plan on hobbying if any ladies are interested
iifnmii is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 11:57 AM   #2
aka
Always On

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by iifnmii View Post
I've seen ladies like Caitie Mae and Charlie Knox in the past but I dont think that they are around anymore so they cant be used as references. What's a guy supposed to do?
Fret not. Charli Knox is around -

http://www.charliknox.com/
aka is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 12:15 PM   #3
iifnmii
Registered Member

Thanks for the heads up on Charlie!
Old 01-09-2010, 12:24 PM   #4
KohanaKoa
Ambassador

Encounters: 63

You don't hobby at all in Boston? I think a provider here would take the word of someone like SexyJill at RSG or Heather at AfterDark. I moved to Dallas from Boston a while ago and when I got here, I used my Boston contacts to get my foot in the door here in Big D. Good luck and happy hobbying.
KohanaKoa is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 12:33 PM   #5
iifnmii
Registered Member

Boston isn't a great hobbying city when compared to Dallas, plus it's a little too close to home if you know what I mean. I used to hit the RI strip clubs before the laws changed recently when I wanted to hobby. They were really fun. Kind of like Dallas a few years back. I used to love Platinum II.
Old 01-09-2010, 05:59 PM   #6
dominos
Premium Access

Encounters: 226

If you haven't been doing this try girls that state that they are newbie friendly. I know you are not a newbie but they should be easier I would guess. You might also ask a girl who personally knows another provider you have seen. I believe Charlie works with Holly and Faith so they might be more willing if you don't have recent updates. Good luck.
dominos is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 06:36 PM   #7
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default BOSTON???

Quote:
Boston isn't a great hobbying city when compared to Dallas, plus it's a little too close to home if you know what I mean. I used to hit the RI strip clubs before the laws changed recently when I wanted to hobby. They were really fun. Kind of like Dallas a few years back. I used to love Platinum II.
Boston is OUTSTANDING!

I do well when I visit there!

And I know Charlie is around somewhere!

Check my myspace, she is on my top!
berkleigh is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 03:52 AM   #8
AcidTripp
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Sometimes I have the same issue. I work overseas so I don't get to go back home but maybe once a year. However P411 does help, I have only 1 provider OK, due to my time back home. Most of the providers I have been screened by are very helpful and are willing to work with you.
AcidTripp is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 07:13 PM   #9
daaaaaman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 446

I use p411 all the time when I travel and it works great. Look for the newby friendly providers if you do not have any okays. I think p411 is one of the best tools ever invented.

good luck
daaaaaman is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 09:24 PM   #10
Makenzee_Ryder
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 33
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by daaaaaman View Post
I use p411 all the time when I travel and it works great. Look for the newby friendly providers if you do not have any okays. I think p411 is one of the best tools ever invented.

good luck
I agree with U daaaaaman
I love p411 its so easier to check the ok's and call them myself instead of asking the guy who is his references.
Makenzee_Ryder is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 06:01 AM   #11
Shelby Lynn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 76
My ECCIE Reviews

P411 for me is the easiest screening.....?????
Shelby Lynn is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 06:56 AM   #12
Hayden Hightower
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 442
My ECCIE Reviews

iifnmii, you contacted me concerning an appointment, so let me explain why I'm hesitant. You have only one provider ok on p411, and it's from in 2006. It's so old, I highly doubt the girl will remember you. Even if she does, that still just raises a red flag, as you claim to not have any other provider references. I honestly do not feel comfortable seeing someone with only that info and I'm sure most other reputable providers agree. You will most likely need to provide your work info for screening purposes or try contacting p411 directly and tell them your situation. If they will rescreen you through your work to ensure you are a safe visit, providers who are newbie friendly will be much more willing to visit you
Hayden Hightower is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 10:06 AM   #13
AcidTripp
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Hayden, good point and I never thought of that. Since I work overseas I could give P411 a call and have them re-screen before I come back to the states for a visit. Although I haven't had an issue with providers screening. I try to be as upfront with my info/work as possible. Just makes it easier and its why I require a highly reviewed provider. Safer for both parties :-)
AcidTripp is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 01:12 PM   #14
iifnmii
Registered Member

Default Thanks for the feedback

I guess that I shouldn't be surprised that some ladies are extra cautious when it comes to verification. Part of me assumed that having the p411 account was sufficient. I've been paying to maintain it so it was there when i needed it. Now I find out that it's not good enough Such is life. I don't know how the other guys feel, but I'm not too thrilled about giving out my work information to various ladies. Maybe I am being overly paranoid?? P411 seemed like a great alternative for both parties. Have there been issues with p411? I mean have ladies been burned by relying just on that?
Old 01-11-2010, 01:55 PM   #15
npita
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Part of me assumed that having the p411 account was sufficient.
I don't know why you would assume that. Gina has often said that p411 is just one tool for screening, not a replacement for it.

Quote:
I've been paying to maintain it so it was there when i needed it. Now I find out that it's not good enough Such is life. I don't know how the other guys feel, but I'm not too thrilled about giving out my work information to various ladies. Maybe I am being overly paranoid?? P411 seemed like a great alternative for both parties.
As noted above, it's not an alternative for screening, but an adjunct.
npita is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women