Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 09-09-2018, 01:36 PM   #1
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59
Default Lazy encounters partners? Thinking back......

Is it just me or are your partners just lazy or doing the minimal to get by? My best encounter must of been with a spinner milf about 20 years ago, she was brought to me by a young BBW I hooked up with that wanted her good friend to experience the tool

This milf was go getter, she sucked the tool like there was no tomorrow and rode the tool with a passion and kept riding long after the eruption, been with dozens of women after that and most in the hobby think that by just being there, they are done and do the bare minimum to get by, anyone else experience this here?

We need to celebrate the go getters and drop the lazy encounter partners, I dropped my average/lazy ones months back and kept the hard working/with potential encounter partners.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 06:28 PM   #2
SchnellerFahrer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

I notice much more laziness in the engagement phase, attempting to set appointments, with NCNS, ghosting of texts or messages, and otherwise simply ignoring requests to set a valid appointment, even for a Regular, Good client!!

During the encounter, I'm not noticing the laziness so much, but I do see a lot of YMMV. What some will do (or not) for one client vs another seems to vary wildly.
SchnellerFahrer is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 06:46 AM   #3
phildo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

The cop out phrase seems to be "Chemistry." Or lack thereof. It's been a while since I experienced any "provider theater." Or even thanks for being clean. But then I haven't seen any of the K4U class in a while, either. The Cinderella appointment quest has gotten way old and unproductive so if you find a partner that even acts like she likes your company, or sex and isn't a blow up doll with a heartbeat put her in your burn phone. These ladies acting like their shit does't stink and doing us a favor? I can get attitude from a 20/30/40 something PAWG at the checkstand. Lazy, disinterested, hotel room in a shambles is more common than not. Sad commentary on a process that should be an hour's worth of Disneyland for the 3 times the rate of decent proctologist.
phildo is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 07:41 AM   #4
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!

User ID: 126729
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by phildo View Post
The cop out phrase seems to be "Chemistry." Or lack thereof. It's been a while since I experienced any "provider theater." Or even thanks for being clean. But then I haven't seen any of the K4U class in a while, either. The Cinderella appointment quest has gotten way old and unproductive so if you find a partner that even acts like she likes your company, or sex and isn't a blow up doll with a heartbeat put her in your burn phone. These ladies acting like their shit does't stink and doing us a favor? I can get attitude from a 20/30/40 something PAWG at the checkstand. Lazy, disinterested, hotel room in a shambles is more common than not. Sad commentary on a process that should be an hour's worth of Disneyland for the 3 times the rate of decent proctologist.

Hey there! How you doin? It's been a while, but thanks for the shout out. I do try to bring my "A" game to the table for every session and not just during session. I try to be: prompt and courteous in screening/setting up appts, be attentive to details about dress, make-up, music and anything in particular my guest requests, I offer a clean, well stocked incall, I actively participate during session and ALWAYS send a follow up message after a first meet. It's no secret that this "hobby" for me brings in more funds than my RW job. I want the gents that choose to see me, when there are 700+ ladies in Dallas,to know that I am flattered and appreciate the business. I do not get lazy the longer I know a gent. With the kind of cash you guys are doling out you shouldn't be met with laziness at all. Apparently some ladies have it bass ackwards!
Kendall4U is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 07:48 AM   #5
phildo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

My pleasure. That wasn't an overt ass kiss, BTW, but an acknowledgement. those of us who know where the bar is set are the ones whining about it not being a standard. But them we're dealing with people so there's really no defacto stamp to put on encounters other than a comparative. Like USDA or ISO 9000 or something, K4U worked for me.
phildo is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 09:22 AM   #6
BLM69
Valued Poster

K4U is known for being consistent and understands the hobby well
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 01:34 PM   #7
Carmella_love69
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 424881
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Lazy is something im not familiar with. I have more trouble slowing down lol
Carmella_love69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 01:40 PM   #8
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

That sucks, I’ve never had those issues lol
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 01:50 PM   #9
2929BN
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Cassandra L Amore is still the grand champion, there has been close but she always rocked my world. That said, sometimes you just don’t get into the flow the right way. The few nice ladies I have seen here have all been awesome, some better than others, but a lot has to do with how we click. Difference between having fun and having a job so to speak.
2929BN is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 05:29 PM   #10
Laura Lynn
Sweet Naughtiness

User ID: 55818
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendall4U View Post
Hey there! How you doin? It's been a while, but thanks for the shout out. I do try to bring my "A" game to the table for every session and not just during session. I try to be: prompt and courteous in screening/setting up appts, be attentive to details about dress, make-up, music and anything in particular my guest requests, I offer a clean, well stocked incall, I actively participate during session and ALWAYS send a follow up message after a first meet. It's no secret that this "hobby" for me brings in more funds than my RW job. I want the gents that choose to see me, when there are 700+ ladies in Dallas,to know that I am flattered and appreciate the business. I do not get lazy the longer I know a gent. With the kind of cash you guys are doling out you shouldn't be met with laziness at all. Apparently some ladies have it bass ackwards!
^^^^This!!
Laura Lynn is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 06:29 PM   #11
gntman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

There is a post in OH2 Coed started by Alyssa Monroe that parallels these posts here and adds other important perspectives on this topic too.
https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...r-Set-The-Mood
JB
gntman is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 07:59 PM   #12
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2929BN View Post
Cassandra L Amore is still the grand champion, there has been close but she always rocked my world. That said, sometimes you just don’t get into the flow the right way. The few nice ladies I have seen here have all been awesome, some better than others, but a lot has to do with how we click. Difference between having fun and having a job so to speak.
She’s still one of my best friends, hopefully she will come back to the hobby someday
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 08:01 PM   #13
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

If you guys aren't posting any names I guess it never Happened. I'm pretty lazy myself btw.
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 12:45 PM   #14
BLM69
Valued Poster

Any other men want to share any great energetic ladies? The ones that go above and beyond during playtime
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 01:35 PM   #15
ERWhyNot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
Default Cassandra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post
She’s still one of my best friends, hopefully she will come back to the hobby someday
My God. I would LOVE to see her again!! She was the best on many levels and
surely the best hobby experience I've ever had. I had a grin for days.
ERWhyNot is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women