Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 05-19-2014, 10:57 PM   #1
VICtorious
Registered Member

Encounters: 2
Default Professional photos for providers

I've done a lot of photography: weddings, events, and plenty photoshoots. If any of you providers want to update your photos, PM me and I'll send you my portfolio. Some of yall really need good photos! Lol
Theres no charge, just wanting to have some fun.
VICtorious is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 05:01 AM   #2
citizen44
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

I too have an iphone that takes photos. I've taken shots at weddings (when your drunk), professional sporting events( when you put on dum bass face paint), at work (when you fall asleep), and in the bathroom (so I can send my junk to impress providers).

Surprisingly enough, I am also willing to barter services with you. You don't even have to come to my studio (mothers basement), I am more than willing to come to your incall.

Call soon, slots are filling up fast.
citizen44 is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 05:42 AM   #3
ICU 812
BANNED

Encounters: 15

www.pbyd.com

This is a professional studio that will doo a great job, charge you a fair market rate and not expect you to play instead of pay.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 07:37 AM   #4
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

I don't know what these guys are talking about I think this is a great deal. I could use some pro dick pics of myself. Everyone knows the chicks love to receive dick pics! Just think I can now have this guy take my dick pics for me free. Pm sent.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 07:41 AM   #5
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

User ID: 191007
Location: Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com I Only Reply To THIS EMAIL/SEE AUTO REPLY 🐕
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizen44 View Post
I too have an iphone that takes photos. I've taken shots at weddings (when your drunk), professional sporting events( when you put on dum bass face paint), at work (when you fall asleep), and in the bathroom (so I can send my junk to impress providers).

Surprisingly enough, I am also willing to barter services with you. You don't even have to come to my studio (mothers basement), I am more than willing to come to your incall.

Call soon, slots are filling up fast.

At the end of the day, Everything always costs
Alyssa XOXO is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 08:52 AM   #6
VICtorious
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

Blah blah bunch of haters on here! Decent photos at pybd, just lacking some creativity and pop. I'm not trying to barter for play, if that were the case I would have said so, not trying to get a bad rep on eccie. I've worked with many women, never have misrepresented myself.
Although I can see how "just wanting to have some fun" can be mistook. Oops! No play ladies, just fun with photography.

Sexy photos btw Alyssa!
VICtorious is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 09:25 AM   #7
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
I don't know what these guys are talking about I think this is a great deal. I could use some pro dick pics of myself. Everyone knows the chicks love to receive dick pics! Just think I can now have this guy take my dick pics for me free. Pm sent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VICtorious View Post
Blah blah bunch of haters on here! Decent photos at pybd, just lacking some creativity and pop. I'm not trying to barter for play, if that were the case I would have said so, not trying to get a bad rep on eccie. I've worked with many women, never have misrepresented myself.
Although I can see how "just wanting to have some fun" can be mistook. Oops! No play ladies, just fun with photography.

Sexy photos btw Alyssa!
Quote:
Originally Posted by VICtorious View Post
I've done a lot of photography: weddings, events, and plenty photoshoots. If any of you providers want to update your photos, PM me and I'll send you my portfolio. Some of yall really need good photos! Lol
Theres no charge, just wanting to have some fun.
Um yeah right.
oilfieldscum is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 09:46 AM   #8
drax1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Do you sell Advocare too?
drax1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 10:15 AM   #9
Guest030617
Account Disabled

User ID: 4707
My ECCIE Reviews

Not the best way to go about it but maybe...book an appointment with a lady and see if at the beginning she would love some cute pictures of herself! Don't do it after the session...we don't look the best after fucking a dude down. Most cases they say no cause frankly they don't know what your gonna do with those pictures and they don't want to take that chance...and you can't blame them! But there are still some that let hobbyist take photo's...so you have a chance!

I would never let an hobbyist take my photo again...what they think is cute, usually isn't! I know...

If you want to gain the ladies here respect as a photographer...PUT UP AN AD IN THE BUSINESS SECTION OF Eccie WITH EXAMPLES and become a legit Eccie Photographer! Period...
Guest030617 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women